The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Happy B-Day Arnoldo. Have a good one this next year of your life
Thanks guy´s, at this age i appreciate every year very much, but now don´t go hard on Lee cos to me he is a youngster
yay birthday arni! :birthday:
Ariel Chiodini and Fredrik Enersen Become the Newest Members of the CoRe Family!

After successful debuts in Round 3 of the Masters of Endurance, CoRe Racing is happy to welcome Ariel "RiGun" Chiodini and Fredrik "audimasta" Enersen to the family. Ariel comes to us from the Argentinian team CAP-Online, and he has long been a popular and quick driver in Argentina's LFS scene. A 23 year old med student, he hails from Buenos Aires. He's expected to be a big help for our GT1 effort in MoE, as well as various other leagues. Fredrik comes to us after a long LFS sabbatical due to Army duty in his native Norway. Prior to his break, he drove for the now-defunct Adaptive Racing and Heart of Racing teams. Fred showed great pace in the CoRe Racing #30 GT2 in Saturday's race, and is expected to be a great addition to that squad.

Ariel will race as CoRe A.Chiodini, with gray-accented skins and #17. Fred will be known as CoRe F.Enersen, with yellow-accented skins and #99.
Welcome guys!
Congrats!
Gratz RiGun
Yeah! Welcome Ariel and Freddy!
Fredrik ftw

Grats all!
Congrats!
Congrats guys
Saw then yesterday on our server with the tags .

Grats guys.
Thanks guys, soo happy to be part of the CoRe team
FELICITACIONES!! CONGRATS!!
Welcome to the team Freddy and Ariel
NICE ARIEL!!!!!!

nice person and faster pilot!!!!!!

congrats to core and my friend RIGUN!!!
Grats, especially to audimasta!
congratulations rigun!! EXELENT pilot and person, very good choice of core with rigun.
nice!, big news and well done rig
Felicitaciones Ariel, que disfrutes este paso, sos un verdadero CAPO,
Congratulations to both.
Rigun (or Ariel) Congratulations. I "te banco", I support you (seria asi?)
Fredrik ftw *\o/*
Congrats to RiGun also of course, was kind of expecting this after seeing their performance in MoE though ; )
Welcome guys!
naice naice

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG