The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Welcome Ken!
Congratulations Kenneth! Good sign guys
Welcome to the team
Congrats Ken.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Congrats !

Lol, btw, this announcement was made just when Kenneth rolled his car at the FRL(same minute, or almost!):hide:

He felt that with his heart and did little bit aggresive banzai move?
weeeeeee

congratulations, Ken! you really deserve it!
Congrats Ken. I hope you do well mate, just don't say/do anything daft eh
Quote from swisscosmo :Congrats Ken I now officially call CORE the fastest team in LFS now with Ken crap i guess i'll really be stuck in last or somewhere around there

Gratz Ken, you have matured alot, just keep it up.
Congrats Ken. I wish i was half as good as you just now, and your only 14 is quite impressive. Am lucky if am any good at the age of 24
Congrats Ken.[etals:]
Congratz buddy
Quote from 1993weeman :Congrats Ken. I wish i was half as good as you just now, and your only 14 is quite impressive. Am lucky if am any good at the age of 24

He's like 15!!!
Nice Kenneth. You worked your way up since the early days of IGTC.

Congrats on being a part of this great team
Grats.
Welcome to the team Ken
Bit late as usual but gratz Kenneth & CoRe
#593 - Kaw
OH SNAP! I JUST FOUND OUT MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!

EDIT: Gz Kenneth!
A little late, but I finally got around to writing up a brief review of the iTCC season from CoRe's perspective! Look here for the story.

Oh yeah, and I made these too:

Nice write-up Lee
Congrats Ken.
Wow, just saw the images. Great story BTW!
3 CoRe Drivers Account for 5 iRacing Pro Series Licences!

With the race for the iRacing Pro Series having come to an end, CoRe Racing has three full-time drivers with a total of five Pro Series licenses. Phil "PMD9409" Diaz and Ricardo "RMachucaA" Machuca will each take part in both the Road and Oval Pro Series, while Nolan Scott will take part in the Oval season. In addition, several affiliated and part-time CoRe drivers, including former LFS star Jason "Racin Jason" Lisner (Road) and iRacing phenom Pat Dotson (Road and Oval) made the chase. Our friend and former teammate Brian McDaniel, now with Orion Race Team, made the Road series.

Congrats to all of our guys and friends in the Pro Series, and good luck this season!

Other notes:
  • Drivers Tommy Østgaard, Rik de Jong, and Keith Malcomson have recently joined the iRacing squad in addition to their LFS activities, and Kenneth O'Keefe and Dave Souders are putting in excellent drives on their way to future Pro Series rides.
  • One of our team's founders, Otis "MantisX" McGhee, is finally joining the 21st Century with cable internet and a new PC, and will be re-joining the team. Please welcome him back with a punt in turn 1!
nice stuff *caught* You forgot Rik *caught*

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG