The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Good luck Ruben, you have found your self a good home...but you knew that hey!

Damn you Ben for recruiting the best drivers!

Grats to Core Racing!!
Welcome back.
Quote from Framaris :Damn you Ben for recruiting the best drivers!

They just come to me, dude. I hardly have to do any work.
Wow, just seen this. Thank you very much to all of you, guys!! Really happy to be back at CoRe and racing with all you!
GL in CoRe, nice team if you like finnish homo assurprice.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Welcome back!!

Why do you have Estonia as your country? I wouldn't been finn either if I would live in Finland...

On topic: Good luck Ruben
Quote from TypeRacing :Why do you have Estonia as your country? I wouldn't been finn either if I would live in Finland...

On topic: Good luck Ruben

Finland is overrated.

ontopic: onee ruupertille
Welcome back!
Thanks!
From 24 Hours to 24 Hours

Today we´re proud to announce a long time friend as a fullmember of CoRe Racing.
Joonas "DarknessPainF1" Koskinen will complete our finnish invasion. The 18-year old finn, hailing from Hartola has improved a lot
during the past year and was a friend of the team since the last 24 Hours of the Masters of Endurance where he helped us out.
Joonas was in two of the actually bigger teams in LFS before(Team Vires and Genuine Racing).

His first race as official CoRe Racing driver will be in the 24 hours race of Savage Simsports today on South City

Joonas will drive with the number 65 on his car and wil be shown on Server as CoRe J.Koskinen

Welcome to the Team Joonas!
Grats :littleang
Welcome, my friend!
Why it doesnt surprise me at all Good luck and grats Outstanding driver you got here, better than Ilbens, thats for sure
Welcome
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
gl
Welcome to the group Joonas!
Good luck to both
On se joonas aikamoinen rattimies auto kun auto niin aina kulkee varmaan tähänkin tiimiin lähtenyt kylmiltään onnea joonakselle ja myös hänen uudelle kodilleen core racingille toivottavasti nautit olostasi uudessa tiimissä niinkuin minäkin sinusta eikun mitä tämähän olikin julkinen foorumi ei saa täällä tuommoisia sanoa hyi minua mutta kuitenkin haluan vielä onnitella sinua joonas hienosta tallivalinnasta ja myös core racingia ja kaikkia sen jäseniä haluan onnitella uudesta jäsenestä tulette varmasti elämään elimenne loppuun asti onnea vielä teille kaikille ja älkää läträilkö liikaa sinapilla tervetuliais juhlissanne ja te jotka käännätte tämän google translatorilla niin menkää meneen tämä viesti on tarkoitettu vain joonakselle ja hänen rakkaalle uudelle tiimilleen core racingille erityisesti sen rakkaille jäsenille penalle maikille ja kistelle <3 hyvä joonas ja hyvä core racing kiitos ja näkemiin
Quote from Joku123 :On se joonas aikamoinen rattimies auto kun auto niin aina kulkee varmaan tähänkin tiimiin lähtenyt kylmiltään onnea joonakselle ja myös hänen uudelle kodilleen core racingille toivottavasti nautit olostasi uudessa tiimissä niinkuin minäkin sinusta eikun mitä tämähän olikin julkinen foorumi ei saa täällä tuommoisia sanoa hyi minua mutta kuitenkin haluan vielä onnitella sinua joonas hienosta tallivalinnasta ja myös core racingia ja kaikkia sen jäseniä haluan onnitella uudesta jäsenestä tulette varmasti elämään elimenne loppuun asti onnea vielä teille kaikille ja älkää läträilkö liikaa sinapilla tervetuliais juhlissanne ja te jotka käännätte tämän google translatorilla niin menkää meneen tämä viesti on tarkoitettu vain joonakselle ja hänen rakkaalle uudelle tiimilleen core racingille erityisesti sen rakkaille jäsenille penalle maikille ja kistelle <3 hyvä joonas ja hyvä core racing kiitos ja näkemiin

hyvä juttu simo
Welcome mate! : -)

ps. hieno tarina joku :-(
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Good luck to both Joonas and CoRe.
Grats Core and Joonas!
Good luck Joonas in your new home. Great signing CoRe (although his temper does sometimes get the better of him, he is a very talented driver!)

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG