CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Two very quick guys you just got! Grats guys,
Ooold news

congrats guys
Welcome to the team, guys!
Grats!!

And good luck with this, looking forward to your success

Quote from DeadWolfBones :(He also claims that his mission at CoRe is to destroy Kaw, because there can be only one Danish guy on the team.)

Call me if you need help.
Welcome to the team you two!

@Zeug: Hitman was already called, should be there tomorrow morning.
WHAT?!?! You're going to have like EIGHT drivers in the iTCC now? Holy excessive entrants, Batman, I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :WHAT?!?! You're going to have like EIGHT drivers in the iTCC now? Holy excessive entrants, Batman, I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.

naw, SR does.

^^
Quote from Mp3 Astra :WHAT?!?! You're going to have like EIGHT drivers in the iTCC now? Holy excessive entrants, Batman, I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.

Could be nine if you get my meaning .
Congrats to both parties
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm very happy to be here.
Quote from Rikje :Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm very happy to be here.

Lets hope it's the last time we'll hear this

Good luck mate
lol
Quote from niall09 :Lets hope it's the last time we'll hear this

Good luck mate

I knew that one was coming
Quote from rc10racer :Could be nine if you get my meaning .

and next we'll welcome CoRe J.Pecker.......... soon
Nice signings and GL in future, CORE.
grats & good luck to both
A Signing Long in the Making

Though we've raced with him for quite a long time, and though we've long admired his raw speed, it is only today that we can welcome Kenneth O'Keefe as a member of CoRe Racing. We've been watching Kenneth for a long while now, and we feel that he's become a driver with maturity and consistency to match his pace--and at only 14 years old, he will be our youngest driver by quite a large gap, with plenty of time to grow even further in his racecraft. Formerly a member of Sonicrealms Racing and Legends Racing Team (along with fellow CoRe member Tommy Østgaard), Kenneth is currently active in several LOTA series, the Fun Racing League XFG Series, and will be teaming with Nolan Scott in the NDR Summer Event this coming weekend. We expect him to be a future star in our IGTC and MoE endurance teams.

Kenneth is a high school student who also races competitively in regional Rotax Jr. kart classes. His ultimate goal is to race the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and with the talent he's shown so far, it seems like a real possibility. Kenneth will race with the name CoRe K.O'Keefe and #73. He will use orange-accented CoRe skins. Welcome to the team, Kenneth!
Congrats mate! So happy to have you in. You've proven yourself much lately. You have improved a lot, both in maturity and in speed. Well deserved!

Best congratulations from your mate, Tommy!
Been watching and tutoring this guy a lot over the past few months. I'm really happy to finally make this sign to show everyone in the community that Ken has become just as mature of a driver as anyone else out there. Really happy to make this possible.

Welcome to the team.
Congrats Ken!!

Yes you certainly have improved in the maturity department. Pleasure to race with you now. Or follow you ya quick bugger

Wish you all the best.

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG