The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
\o/ Gratz Jack, you never stop surprising!
Welcome to the family, Jack!
Welcome mister!
#504 - Kaw
Quote from zeugnimod :Only if Kaw leaves!!

WRECKER!!!!

Grats Jack! Hope your time will be fricking awesome!
Welcome old friend!
'Grats Jack, CoRe can eat a brick.

<3
Welcome to the team Jack! Nice to have you on board
Thanks everyone! I feel so welcome.
d'oh

McIntyre in CoRe
that changes things...
Quote from Dennis93 :soon they'll start expecting things!

haha....only that Jack will get faster with our assistance!
Quote from banshee56 :haha....only that Jack will get faster with our assistance!

Run while you can Jack

-
(henrico-20-) DELETED by henrico-20-
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
Rik de Jong and Dennis Lind join CoRe Racing!

Today CoRe is proud to announce these two new additions to our roster. Neither of these drivers need any introduction, as both have proved their worth in various leagues from iTCC to IGTC to MoE. That said, I'm going to introduce them anyway.

Rik de Jong is 17 years old and hails from Alphen aan den Rijn in the Netherlands, making him our first Dutch driver. He's a high school student with an eye toward journalism. Most recently of My3id Gaming, and also formerly of XFusion Racing, Rik is a very quick driver in all cars and will be a great asset to the team in its various league racing adventures. He'll be driving as CoRe R.d.Jong, with #19 and yellow skin accents.

Dennis Lind is from Roskilde, Denmark, but claims to be 99.9% Colombian. (He also claims that his mission at CoRe is to destroy Kaw, because there can be only one Danish guy on the team.) 16 years old and a student in mechanical engineering, he also races Formula Ford and is currently leading his championship. Dennis comes to us from My3id, XFusion, and most recently Renesis. Like Rik, he's quite quick in anything you can throw at him, and we hope to make the most of his skills in our enduro and single-driver leagues. Dennis will drive as CoRe D.Lind, with red accents (with a hint of pink, because that's how he rolls) and #60.

Welcome to the team, guys!
Grats to all 3, and good luck
Welcome to the team, Rik & Dennis! Glad to have you!
I'm glad you two have found yourself a home. I hope you enjoy your stay there. Good luck
Don't leave them Rik!
Grats, great sign!
Big welcme guy´s
Nice, congrats!
Welcome to the team, fellas!
the number of rik is great (19 is my favorite number, too :P)

grats and good luck to all :P
Finally, my network is working again! (after 5-10 minutes of downtime :P). Welcome to the team! I' m happy that you decided to join.
Oh noez, Core is getting stronger and stronger ! :hide:

Congrats !
Welcome guys!!
Oh god, more confusion for the iTCC commentators

Gratz guys

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG