The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
IIRC Kyoto 250 podium was:

CoRe
Worx
CoRe

So they decided to turn it into an all-CoRe podium haha! Gratz Philleh.
Congrats Phillip!
Great to have another solid, experienced driver join the team! I've seen this cat race many times, and he fast and clean.

It's an honor to welcome PMD to CoRe Racing!
Grats, he's quite the alien.
congrats, iirc we raced yesterday in LFSWS
Yep, 16th->11th in his LFSWS debut (9th at one point)!
Quote from N I K I :congrats, iirc we raced yesterday in LFSWS

btw what happened
sorry OT
Welcome, PMD! Looking forward to racing with/against you.
Congrats!
BigTime, PhilS13, and now PMD... drift anyone?

Welcome to the team mate, great work in LFSWS.
Quote from Riders Motion :IIRC Kyoto 250 podium was:

CoRe
Worx
CoRe

So they decided to turn it into an all-CoRe podium haha! Gratz Philleh.

kyoto 500 will be:
HR
HR
HR

anyway gratz for getting him, he is fast as i'm concerned, best of luck PMD
Good luck.
-Hi Phil
-Hey Phil
-Welcome to the team Phil
-Hey thanks Phil

If the faster guy gets to keep his name it's not looking good for me . You can all call me Candy from now on. Guys on the recruiting team are doing such a great job lately aren't they?

Seriously. Welcome to the team ! Great addition to the roster. See you on track !
5/10/2008

CoRe Racing Welcomes First International Members!

CoRe Racing today welcomes its first international members: Keith Malcomson (B11TME), from Northern Ireland, and Darko Nikolin (RRT RABBIT), from Serbia. Both are extremely quick drivers whose dedication to LFS is well-known. Keith was most recently with F1RST Racing, and before that he raced with his own team, ITEK, as well as PMT and MPT back in the S1 days. He has a truly amazing 51% win percentage, as well as an overall 81% podium percentage. Darko is an up and coming LFSer, most recently with the Road Runner Team, and previously with Adaptive Racing and My3id. One of LFS's rare MRT obsessives, he's also lightning quick in the XRR, which should nicely benefit our newly-formed second IGTC squad.

You can find Keith online under the name CoRe.B11TME, wearing yellow-accented CoRe skins and #79. Darko will race as CoRe.RabbiT, and will carry #11 in red.

Though CoRe has for the past three years existed as a solely North American team, we feel that this is the ideal time to expand into foreign waters in order to strengthen and diversify our team. Our goal is to compete at the highest level in LFS's top leagues, including MoE, OWRL, IGTC and more, and so we're proud to welcome Keith and Darko as our first international recruits--hopefully the first of many! Though we are not actively recruiting, we are always on the lookout for quick unsigned drivers. So if you see one of us around, feel free to say hi and race with us!
Welcome to the team boys
Congrats
Best of luck Keith and Darko!
Very nice news, congrats
OMG. CORE getting stronger and stronger.

Congratulations Keith, Darko and CORE. Good luck for the IGTC season. Here a present from TDRT for your XRR but hopefully you never will need it.
Attached images
images.jpg
Congarts Core, you got some fast and hardblodded racers there.
Congrats
Congrats and good luck!
Quote from R.Kolz :OMG. CORE getting stronger and stronger.

Congratulations Keith, Darko and CORE. Good luck for the IGTC season. Here a present from TDRT for your XRR but hopefully you never will need it.

Very nice, grats.
Thanks chaps...Nice to have found a new great home where everyone has made me feel welcome...

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG