The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
You guys gonna have SS army soon...
Gratz Kiste!
Quote from Foqs :You guys gonna have SS army soon...

What is that for?

Absolutely unnecessary and pathetic comment...

Nevertheless gratz to Mr. Kistner
i do hope that meant single seaters lol
Certainly not, as we are not known for being extremely fast in SS nor successful. Anyway, I take this comment with recognition as there still seems to be some hate on Germans by some.

To stay on topc: Welcome Christian, let's hope you can be faster with us! The CoRe skins should already give you 0.1-0.2s per lap.
Christian does like the single-seaters, iirc.
Thats a suprise, Gratz Christian
Thanks to all!
grats
Quote from Feuerdrache :Certainly not, as we are not known for being extremely fast in SS nor successful.

Just leak CoRe's uber set base, should be enough to show the world how good at SS you guys are
Gratuliere, Mr Kiste und Mr Knobloch ääähh Paluch
Grats. Another very good guy you got there.
have fun in CoRe mate!
Welcome to the team!
own introduction, never heard of it done before i guess you have the talent to pull it off.

awsome vid as always
Yep, nice and interesting video music fits perfectly to the movie
Happy birthday to Ben Keough! Have a nice one mate!
Happy bday! o/
Happy BDay Benny!
Wow, thanks guys!

In other news...

CoRe's Serbian Population Swells to Three!

CoRe Racing is pleased to announce today that Ivan "ivantod" Todorović has joined the team on a permanent basis. Ivan has often helped us out in the past in endurance racing efforts, including MoE, and we've been trying to get him to join us for years now. Looks like our efforts finally paid off!

Ivan comes to us after a long period as a member of the Serbian Chromed Pistons team. He hails from the town of Paracin, and along with Darko Nikolin and Aleksandar Ristić, he is our third Serbian driver. Ivan will drive with the #69 (heh, heh) and orange-accented CoRe skins. Welcome to the team, Ivan!
Grats!
Grats both!
Congratulations Ivan

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG