The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Welcome !
hlgf
Welcome onboard Alex
About time, been about 2 years in the making.
Woohooo! I'm so happy to have my dear friend in same team with me! Finally i can call him "team mate" .

(Popravljaj auto i dolazi u NS na ozderavanje pivom i muvanje lepih Novosadjanki!)
Yaaaay! Welcome mate
Grats guys
Finally! Gratz Aleks & Cores!
Yep long time over due! Congrats to both parties!
Congrats you guys!
Grats! o/
best of luck, core & alex
Welcome
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwelcome Alex. Have fun here with us!
Congrats to both
congratz
Tomek Nogieć Joins CoRe Racing as a Full Member!

Following a heroic performance in yesterday's Westhill round of the Masters of Endurance, CoRe is pleased to promote Tomek Nogieć (aka IMOL) from a trial member to a full team member. Tomek is 16 years old and a native of Kraków in Poland, where he's in school studying to become a mechanic. Like many dedicated LFS drivers, his life's goal is to become a professional racing driver. When he's not in school or glued to LFS, Tomek spends his time driving waaaaay too fast around local tracks with his brother. Tomek has previously raced with Conquest Racing, Starlite Racing, and with Sonicrealms Racing as a trial recruit.

Tomek looks to be a great addition to our endurance racing roster. His favorite LFS combination is Aston Grand Prix and the FZR, which is great news since the annual Masters of Endurance 24-hour race is our next big event! Tomek will drive with the #20, orange-accented CoRe skins, and the name CoRe T.Nogieć. Welcome to the team, Tomek!
oh yeaaaaaaa, welcome mate
Tomek Woohoooo!

I-men! Welcome mate!
Gratuluje Tomek
Welcome tomek
Nice catch! Best of luck
Grats Mr.Imol
Grats! Do well for CoRe matey
Gratz Tomek,you'v earned it

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG