The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Grats on the new signing guys

Kenneth is definitely one of the most mature teenagers in LFS and he's a really quick and good racer to go along with that.
I think this may have been the longest recruit discussion in CoRe history! Many people have given Ken grief over certain things in the past, but we've seen him mature both as a person and as a driver to a point that his professionalism now matches his speed.

Welcome to the team, Ken!
Congrats Ken, can't say I'm surprised :P.
O grats
oh dear xD who would have thought about that congratulations to you kenneth
Welcome, Kenneth!
Welcome to the team mate! I've got to say I was very impresed by your speed lately, keep that speed comming!
I knew it! Haha grats guys!
Oh dear...

Good luck Ken!
Nice GL
Nice sign and good luck to Kenneth.
gratz, nice signing
Welcome Kenneth, was a long wait.
congrats ken and core
Grats to both, definalty have seen a big improvement in ken as of late
Congratulations Core Racing with youngest newcommer in your team history. I see u have been watching for him very long time, so it's definitly right choice to sign him.
Congrats !

Lol, btw, this announcement was made just when Kenneth rolled his car at the FRL(same minute, or almost!):hide:
And I forgot to post this here...

This is CoRe

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): N/A

Streaming (Hi-Res): This is CoRe

Secondary Stream* (Hi-Res): This is CoRe

Don't forget to check out and bookmark the BigTime Productions website!

*Link to video after removed from the news page.

Congrats ken
Gongratz to both
Welcome to the team mate. We haven't had the best relation previously but that doesn't matter anymore. Great to see you wear the CoRe tag
Congrats Ken I now officially call CORE the fastest team in LFS now with Ken crap i guess i'll really be stuck in last or somewhere around there
don't worry. We'll bumpdraft ya :P
Thanks for all the good words everyone, I'm excited to get on the track with CoRe!

Quote from Rikje :don't worry. We'll bumpdraft ya :P

When were lapping him, of course!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG