(1499 posts, started )
/me says grats too.
#227 - AMB
Grats, see you in the future.
Grats Arni
grats
grats
Congratz Arni !(ya old bugger)
CoRe you got yourself one huge asset Arni is great guy and a dream to work with.
keep up the good work both of yas
Quote from Arrow. :
CoRe you got yourself one huge ass-set Arni is great guy and a dream to work with.

Well, you have to know we don't ask people to join just because they are nice people. All of the recent additions have their own special skills to add to the bunch, and Arni has a reputation for not only his driving, but also for his ability to work up good setups.
Quote from banshee56 :Well, you have to know we don't ask people to join just because they are nice people. All of the recent additions have their own special skills to add tot he bunch, and Arni has a reputation for not only his driving, but also for his ability to work up good setups.

I know ...never raced them but they were on fast teams, and i know they are fast...
Welcome to the team
Welcome Arni.
CoRe Racing Welcomes Kristjan Järve!

Following a successful debut for CoRe in the recent Racing Minds 16 Hours of Kyoto, CoRe Racing is happy to announce that Kristjan Järve (aka Kristjan.J) is the newest member of our team. Kristjan hails from Estonia but is currently living in Finland. At 15, he will be the youngest member of the team, and a stark reminder to Lee of his extreme old age. Kris is a quick and extremely promising driver who will contribute a great deal to our MoE GT2 squad and more in the months to come. He will use the name CoRe.Kris, and will use orange-accented CoRe skins and #32.

We have several other drivers under consideration and have plans to further expand the international side of our team in the coming months. Experienced, committed, and quick privateer drivers are encouraged to contact us, and to submit an application. We hope to build an even stronger team to continue in our MoE title defense, and to expand our presence in the OWRL and other leagues we haven't yet hit with full force.
#238 - Dru
Congratulations Kristjan
My extreme old age took a toll on my tailbone during that 16hrs race.

Dang....good thing I'm not as old as Arni, CWMAX, or PeterLaan!

Welcome, Kris! Glad to have ya!
Congratz!!
Well done Kris, you have found a top team there mate. I remember when you first started with us in LFS you were still in nappies (dipers)......You have become a very good racer now and I noticed in vent your voice has broken and is now on a par with Barry White Good Luck!
Welcome on board mate .
Grats
Grats.
Great choice Kris. Gratz mate!
Congratz nub.
well done Kris! Can't believe you're going to have to behave now
WOW!! Great going Kris

Top team for a Top driver. Now slow down a bit and let us catch up
Congratz! CoRe! good luck
Quote from Toddshooter :WOW!! Great going Kris

Top team for a Top driver. Now slow down a bit and let us catch up

NEVER!