The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
One more question...

How disable this?
Because...
Quote from nesrulz :One more question...

How disable this?
Because...

Hi,

You can't disable it. It's something in lapper but after you start lapper type /vote = yes in the server.

It will be nice as we can choose in lapper vote = no or yes
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I'm not sure I will release it but if I decide to do so, it's after I finished the option to display the Pitboard on the right-side of the screen and maybe one or two other things I want to add. if you want to see it in action you can join one of the following servers:

[R-R]-Endurance
[R-R]-Public demo
Absolute-beginners.nl[demo]

Ah ok thx for info! I'll wait.

Sil
Hi,

Is it posible to 2 different database's ( pb1.txt is FBM on BL1 and pb2.txt is FOX on BL1) put together in to one database?
When i copy the data from one database in the other. When i start lapper the data that i copy in disappear and the original database stays

PROBLEM SOLVED
Hey,

Is it possible to remove an entry of a single driver and car/track combination?

If it's possible how can i remove a single time without clearing the whole lapper data?

Best regards,
soucy
Quote from soucy :Hey,

Is it possible to remove an entry of a single driver and car/track combination?

If it's possible how can i remove a single time without clearing the whole lapper data?

Best regards,
soucy

Yes that's possible with a tool I've written in the past.
Just go to: http://sjoerd.rosdorff.dyndns.org/test/lapper/lapper.php
Upload the PB-file and clean as much as you want
Lfslapper problems
I've installed lfslapper on my server and ive got a few (probably known) issues.
  • When the vehicle i'm in stops, or does some reversing, i get
"accelerated from 0 to 100kph in 0.1"

about 100 times in the chat. is this a bug? I'm just going to remove that part code in lfslapper.lpr if it continues.
  • When setting a new pb on a race, the friendly ranking shows -/- instead of a real rank such as 4/20
  • When entering the server the default lfslapper accept / deny thing says:
You're actual friendly position (all visitors) : -/-

Is my server not keeping logs of all visitors times? or do i have to create a file where times etc are stored?
  • ive set up track rotation, but it wont load my own layouts, for example if the rotation list is
FEC2, AS1R, AU1_layout,

it cant load my layouts. do i need the .lyt extension?

Im using lfslapper version '5.714 WITH CONFIG', installed by a memeber of the 500servers team on my 500servers server.

please help,
James
Quote from james_bskt :I've installed lfslapper on my server and ive got a few (probably known) issues.
  • When the vehicle i'm in stops, or does some reversing, i get
"accelerated from 0 to 100kph in 0.1"

about 100 times in the chat. is this a bug? I'm just going to remove that part code in lfslapper.lpr if it continues.
  • When setting a new pb on a race, the friendly ranking shows -/- instead of a real rank such as 4/20
  • When entering the server the default lfslapper accept / deny thing says:
You're actual friendly position (all visitors) : -/-

Is my server not keeping logs of all visitors times? or do i have to create a file where times etc are stored?
  • ive set up track rotation, but it wont load my own layouts, for example if the rotation list is
FEC2, AS1R, AU1_layout,

it cant load my layouts. do i need the .lyt extension?

Im using lfslapper version '5.714 WITH CONFIG', installed by a memeber of the 500servers team on my 500servers server.

please help,
James

1) That's reported earlier and I guess it's a bug in the current version of Lapper
2) You haven't set the default car(s) or the default car(s) isn't/aren't the same as the car(s) your driving
3) Same problem as point 2
4) As far as I know you can't use layouts in track-rotation
Thanks for the fast and useful reply =D
Hello racers!

Please can you tell me which package of MONO is needed for a Debian distribution?

Many thanks in advance!
@Gai-Luron

What are the (im)possibilities using PHP to modify Playervars in Lapper?
I tried several things to modify Playersvars I've set when starting Lapper but Lapper doesn't recognise the values modified by PHP.
Hi, is it possible to put a points system into lfslapper and how to do so.

Regards,
Kyle
Hi guys, im wondering, what have i done wrong? lfs lapper is working in some ways, but none of the drifting stuff is working, can anyone post a lfslapper.lpr with a good drift setup?

1 quick more question. nothing happens when i try to change my server from mode=demo to mode=s2.

any ideas? :\
Quote from vindi :Hi guys, im wondering, what have i done wrong? lfs lapper is working in some ways, but none of the drifting stuff is working, can anyone post a lfslapper.lpr with a good drift setup?

1 quick more question. nothing happens when i try to change my server from mode=demo to mode=s2.

any ideas? :\

I think your drift-section isn't working because you left /* and */ in that section.
Almost every drift option is disabled by default. Remove those characters I just mentioned and I'm sure it will come to life. If not, upload your config-file and I'll have a look at it.

That's because demo and s2 aren't seperated anymore. You'll need a username for both servers and the LFS-masterserver checks what's a demo-server (max 12 players, track BL1 or BL2, cars XFG,XRG,FBM) and what's S2.
I'm trying to rotate the weather every 8 hours. How can i do?

Thanks
Quote from KassadGLA :I'm trying to rotate the weather every 8 hours. How can i do?

Thanks

Rotation starts at 00:00 hours, then every 8 hours.
The code should be this:

Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 0 * * *", SA_weather_1 );
Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 8 * * *", SA_weather_2 );
Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 16 * * *", SA_weather_3 );
Sub SA_weather_1()
cmdLFS("/weather 1");
EndSub

Sub SA_weather_2()
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
EndSub

Sub SA_weather_3()
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
EndSub

Quote from Yisc[NL] :Rotation starts at 00:00 hours, then every 8 hours.
The code should be this:

Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 0 * * *", SA_weather_1 );
Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 8 * * *", SA_weather_2 );
Register ScheduleAction( "0 0 16 * * *", SA_weather_3 );
Sub SA_weather_1()
cmdLFS("/weather 1");
EndSub

Sub SA_weather_2()
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
EndSub

Sub SA_weather_3()
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
EndSub

Hi,

You have to end the race first before you can change the weather

Sub SA_weather_3()
cmdLFS("/end");
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
EndSub

Maybe this works (i only test it without the scheduler)
ok but, it doesn't start when it change the weather. I explain (sorry for the bad english )

I'm searching a command for start the race. When i do:
/end ----> Finish the race
/Weather 1/2/3 ----> change the weather
/???¿¿¿¿?? ----> here i need a comand for start the race or the practice, and the server apears when the race starts and everybody are in spec.

I try with /start, and other commands but ir doesn't work

Thanks
Ah okay, I'll need the restart commando.

/restart
LFSlapper.lpr shows
Other variables that could be used on expressions
&& -> and
|| -> or

I've made changes to lapper script using these (and other) expressions, but nothing's working.

Should these be singular & and | expressions?
Quote from KassadGLA :it doesn't work

You've put this in?

Sub SA_weather_3()
cmdLFS("/end");
cmdLFS("/weather 2");
cmdLFS("/restart");
EndSub

yes
I tried it myself and your right. /Restart doesn't work. Because the race has ended, every player has to set himself ready to race and after that the race will start automaticly (all players have to tab ready) or can be started by an admin. So changing weather is possible but it could be hard to get a new race underway.
can you put a points system into lfslapper
and could someone tell how its done plz

Regards,Kyle
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG