The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
#26 - [d9]
hmm - note - there are tracks with 4 splits!
i see TPB in BL1 =>1:12.88
bug or right?
Quote from Gai-Luron :

PS: Nobody want to help me with file of track . Funny isn't it?

Hi

I can do the tracks and cars we use on Conedodgers but it will be limited, i have no idea on the other tracks

Will that help?

But i did have a thought, in LFS Stats you get the WR from LFSWorld, not sure about splits, could you use 105% of that as a starting point
Bug. VCom (grey color) display right.

p.s. on track AI
Attached images
bug.jpg
Gai Luron, thank's for your great job !...

I have this message :
Unknown packet received:CRS

It's a french abreviation ?
Thank u Gai Luron for continuing this beautiful add-on for LFS...

Merci beaucoup... :P
Quote from jmari :Gai Luron, thank's for your great job !...

I have this message :
Unknown packet received:CRS

It's a french abreviation ?

All unknown packet are only messages information about packets that not used by Lapper.

Gai-Luron
hey can someone help i have two dedi with vcom + lapper but lapper work sometime and then come error like that

Contient pasThe following error occurred:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
LFSLapper
at LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
at LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String scriptfilename, Boolean debugmode)
at LFSLapper.LFSLapper.Main(String[] Args)
Void Loop(InSim.Connect)
Hello,
i have a Problem to start lfslapper.
.Net1.1 its installt, the pass is set and if i start the lapper this errormessage will come:
"The Application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135). Click ok to terminate the Application"

Someone have an Idea??
Thx for help
*edit
it seems to be a failure with .NET, but .NET 1.1 is running.
Me again
After installing the .Net 2.0 the Lapper starts but after 10 seconds or so i get an other errormessage.
May be someone can help me, pls.

#36 - CyCo
it clearly says "System.OutOfMemory"
that can not be, the only app wich is running on this server are 1 dedicatet host for lfs, 512mb there...
*before with lfs-lapper 3.8 running 3 hosts with 3 lfs-lapper and nothing Problem at all...
Quote from Gai-Luron :Lapper.

Gai-Luron

We are finding that !near is causing serious problems when its used.

It seams to also stop the machine if several people use it, one after another when our server is full.

Its the same on all servers. Any idea?

Thanks
Hi guys we are using the lapper addon
Can any one tell me how I can disable de !top command from the main.cs we did it on the last version and work great however We have not been able to do it on the new version.

this screen shots is how we didi it last time with the previous version.

Can any one tell us

Nelsongpv

LFS Mexico
Attached images
lapper1.JPG
lapper2.JPG
do you know when the WEBSTATS will be ready for the new version of LAPPER 4.0????

this WEBSTATS version 1.2 i can't make it work for the LAPPER 4.0

thanks you so much
really thx for your help :thumbsdow
Quote from birder :We are finding that !near is causing serious problems when its used.

It seams to also stop the machine if several people use it, one after another when our server is full.

Its the same on all servers. Any idea?

Thanks

Maybe, you have a big PB.txt file. Can you send me this file for test?

@Termi : try to update to .NET 2. Try with cfg file suppleed with Lapper. Send me your cfg file. If i can't reproduce this bug, i can't fix it.

@NeoArnold : Webstat is not continued. not by me

@NelsonGPV : For compilation see the first Post and use .NET 2.0

Thank's
Quote from Gai-Luron :

@Termi : try to update to .NET 2. Try with cfg file suppleed with Lapper. Send me your cfg file. If i can't reproduce this bug, i can't fix it.

.NET 2 is installed(see above), and the only thing i have changed in the cfg is the Password. thats strange.....
Try this debug Lapper and send me a screen when stop.

Gai-Luron
Attached files
LFSLapper.zip - 41 KB - 561 views
Quote from birder :We are finding that !near is causing serious problems when its used.

Its the same on all servers.

Quote from Gai-Luron :Maybe, you have a big PB.txt file. Can you send me this file for test?

The problem with the !near command seems to occur when it's used by drivers who are not driving the default car set in the lapper config.

It doesn't really stop the machine but it's causing a serious mayhem in the connections, network bars are either full up or full down, half of the field is getting timeouts and they are not able to rejoin because they always get a timeout.
All of these symptoms vanish as soon as I stop the lapper.
Quote from Gai-Luron :Try this debug Lapper and send me a screen when stop.

Gai-Luron

thx for this try,but there are the same errormessages wat i have postet in post #37.
Quote from Gai-Luron :Maybe, you have a big PB.txt file. Can you send me this file for test?

Thank's

The PB.txt file is tiny as i started a new one for Patch X, It never happened with the old one which was huge.

I think Lotesdelere has explained what happens better than me.
Quote from Termi :thx for this try,but there are the same errormessages wat i have postet in post #37.

No it's not the same. Thera are trace and i want to view it.
Ok, i have replace the original .exe with your debug.exe and this is wat i get.
Looks for me like the same

-
WebStats for X patch (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote from NelsonGPV :Can any one tell me how I can disable de !top command from the main.cs we did it on the last version and work great however We have not been able to do it on the new version.

this screen shots is how we didi it last time with the previous version.

You can try changing compiler to v2. Edit WinMSBuild.bat with notepad and replace v1.1.4322 with v2.0.50727.
Then start it.
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG