The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :"Buy our new car because it's boring".

Great marketing strategy.

Well, that is kind of what Volvo did with their little car. They called it ugly etc.
Volvo drivers are also obliged to wear hats It's in the instruction manual apparently. Not that I'd know. Never had a Volvo

I always thought it was Sirocco, but whatever it is called, should be an excellent addition
Volkswagen did that too overhere with the Polo (Blijf het een beetje een rare naam vinden, Poo..loo) and Pasat.
Quote from marzman :Volkswagen did that too overhere with the Polo (Blijf het een beetje een rare naam vinden, Poo..loo) and Pasat.

jazeker (ik vind die piepjes alijd zo hard)
Well, it would of course be fun with something like a BMW M3 or a Mercedes if they are going to choose a german car, but that one is ok too..
We have to pay for a "special" version? Oo
Quote from Ovidiu23 :I think you should be happy because we'll have a new car. Stop being a negative guy.

People being negative on THIS forum?!?

LIES!!
#157 - ssm
What is wrong with the Clio v6? it's exciting, I was even hoping to import it as my daily driver (Imagine the faces on my classmates :tilt... It's... intruiging.
Quote from ssm :What is wrong with the Clio v6? it's exciting, I was even hoping to import it as my daily driver (Imagine the faces on my classmates :tilt... It's... intruiging.

Well, i can imagine Clio V6 being a looker in USA, but imho here in Europe it is average car.
Quote from BMW Can :Well, it would of course be fun with something like a BMW M3 or a Mercedes if they are going to choose a german car

I know you are high 70% of the time, but use those little grey ones and start figuring out that my ssab still runs the s*** out of those bærum BMW's..
Quote from ssm :What is wrong with the Clio v6? it's exciting, I was even hoping to import it as my daily driver (Imagine the faces on my classmates :tilt... It's... intruiging.

Nothing wrong with it, actually it could be a much better choice for a new car than what the Scirocco is. But it just happens so that the Clio V6 is no longer in production, and in addition it's not a Clio V6 they're giving away as a prize in that competition but a Scirocco.

It's about whatever opportunities come across LFS's path, not about what people want or what they would prefer..
#161 - ssm
Quote from Kid222 :Well, i can imagine Clio V6 being a looker in USA, but imho here in Europe it is average car.

Eh, we need to hire more European designers to do OUR econo cars. Or there must be more imports... I want to just be able to go "oh, sorry, guy, can't take you to lunch, my car is a two seater, guess you will have to eat the crappy school lunch today." "what? you have a hatchback" "it's a clio v6".

Quote from Huru-aito :Nothing wrong with it, actually it could be a much better choice for a new car than what the Scirocco is. But it just happens so that the Clio V6 is no longer in production, and in addition it's not a Clio V6 they're giving away as a prize in that competition but a Scirocco.

It's about whatever opportunities come across LFS's path, not about what people want or what they would prefer..

I get it.
um I just though the game might be little messed up because some cars aren't real and some are..
After the first page or so of speculation, I'm glad it's the new Scirocco, not the '87 version. Its about time LFS got a modern looking car.

What would its three-letter acronym be? VWS?
#164 - ssm
Quote from Crashgate3 :After the first page or so of speculation, I'm glad it's the new Scirocco, not the '87 version. Its about time LFS got a modern looking car.

What would its three-letter acronym be? VWS?

We should get a subaru and just call it STI. And people will be wondering if they want to get the game because they might get an STI. (get it?)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Well it will be most probably VWS so I'm not excited

I see you can't wait the VW to arrive
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I see you can't wait the VW to arrive

Yes Nah, yes well I am.. but it just bothers me that.. one car is realistic and others aren't.. i mean.. nothing i can't think enough deep to explain this, too tired. Btw, allow me to be your friend god damn! I "sent" a "request" and i have no "idea" why "im" doing "this"
any word on the transmission? 6 speed manual or the rumored 6 or 7 speed DSG (dual clutch) as on the real car?
Well, I'm not keen on FWD cars (don't watch my hotlaps and then flame here pls ) but we shouldn't be "negative" as said above, because the Devs work a lot to import this car into LFS, and what are we doing? Crying here. The Devs deserve more.
i'm confused! the scirocco (or sirocco) that is going to be in LFS is the new one or the old one?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :It would be pretty cool if the setup was nearly completely locked, so only driving skill would count.

i agree

Quote from zeugnimod :"Buy our new car because it's boring".

Great marketing strategy.

:ices_rofl
Quote from Victor :this one : www.scirocco.de

So acording to you voctor wel actualy get the new Chirocco
Wow that is cool

But makes me wonder what kind of transmission it wil have and while ther be oficialy modeled tyres to suport this chirocco like real michelin sports tyres?
yeah a VW! this is one of mine favourite manufacture!

(i have a golf mark 1 :razz
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG