The online racing simulator
Hey everyone...This is my first official edit so i hope you all like it...

Its of Me and my team in Drift Practice...

Starts....To...Rain!!!
Attached images
TT My rain.jpg
Some iluminations
Attached images
XR GT Turbo JUN 2.jpg
XR GT Turbo JUN 3.jpg
XR GT Turbo JUN 4.jpg
XR GT Turbo JUN.jpg
Meh, looks totally sweet. Smokes fit's nice and all the textures and colors make the image as pure beauty.
Ah, im gonna cry .. D j/k
Thanks guy's! Here is hi-res if anyone want it.
Attached images
Maxim & Butch copy.jpg
Hey Maxiim, How Do you make the Smoke Look So Real, If Its Ok Could you teach me how To Edit Photos Like you....I have PhotoShop CS2, And Ive Tryed Editing Before by using the Tool That Make Things Lighter and People said it looked really fake...So If you could PM me or something, Cuz Ive read the Tutorial in photoshop and it wont help me for something like this.....

Thanks In Advanced, DK_USA
Quote from DK_USA :Hey Maxiim, How Do you make the Smoke Look So Real, If Its Ok Could you teach me how To Edit Photos Like you....I have PhotoShop CS2, And Ive Tryed Editing Before by using the Tool That Make Things Lighter and People said it looked really fake...So If you could PM me or something, Cuz Ive read the Tutorial in photoshop and it wont help me for something like this.....

Thanks In Advanced, DK_USA

Sure i PM you
Another quick edit...This one is higher quality since I turned AA on this time. (slows down this compy to 10 FPS)

EDIT: Added a little sig I made
Attached images
XRT@AS5.png
tcsig.png
Nah, he could just paste it here
One more

Maxiim, you should take screenies with .png, not.jpg. Looks badly when you look closer.
low res, bad quality, first my attempt to edit pic like that
Attached images
XRR.jpg
Quote from feat :Maxiim, you should take screenies with .png, not.jpg. Looks badly when you look closer.

.png makes huge uncompressed files, .jpg makes much smaller files with virtually 0 visible compression if you use the right quality settings - all he needs to do is up the quality settings...
I took a crack at an ingame shot. Try to work out what car it is.
Attached images
edited shot.png
Quote from luke.s :i Took A Crack At An Ingame Shot. Try To Work Out What Car It Is.

Fz5.
nope.
Quote from Luke.S :I took a crack at an ingame shot. Try to work out what car it is.

RB4 without a rear spoiler....
^^ Rac
both wrong.
Xrg?
no

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG