The online racing simulator

The reflections on the car dont look realistic considering the picture is at night. But cool edit.

Btw, i do NOT want that car in LFS
I don't think I would mind it. Might make a good car to complete with FXO/FZ5 (Don't know if its FWD or RWD)

Regardless, that's a good edit
Quote from xapexcivicx :I don't think I would mind it. Might make a good car to complete with FXO/FZ5 (Don't know if its FWD or RWD)

Regardless, that's a good edit

Its FWD. Pontiac Grand Am GT. 3.4 Ram Air V6. Its a killer car to drive .

Quote from Vendetta :The reflections on the car dont look realistic considering the picture is at night. But cool edit.

Btw, i do NOT want that car in LFS

It's actually set in the evening, hench the warm colors and overly orange side barrier things.
nice idea
Woot woot , go f-bodys:eclipsee_
Quote from overclocked412 :Woot woot , go f-bodys:eclipsee_
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2054/screenshot23rc.jpg

lol, that is the ugliest hood ive ever seen :P Nice edit though.

Ricer, love the XRR edit, but the backfire goes a bit over the rear bumper, and looks a tad weird. I absolutely love the way you made the wheels look though
hm.. any reason why your using S1 in those shots?
Quote from XCNuse :hm.. any reason why your using S1 in those shots?

He most likely thinks since hes S1 licensed, he has to use the old S1 version. Overclocked, download S2 and use your S1 license. You unlock all s1 tracks and cars, with the new physics etc. Either that or he made the edits a long long time ago.
Because I'm at work (family owned) and we only have dial-up here. I havent had the time to put S2 on a disc, so I downloaded the S1E 20-something MB demo. It's all I have to work with right now. But at least I get to have fun with LFSTweak .
Nothing like the sound of a BMW redlining about to shift gears while throwing you into the seat in a tight turn.

Very cool!
Quote from Vendetta :lol, that is the ugliest hood ive ever seen :P Nice edit though.

then you never played NFSU
Huh? Gang shooting in the middle of drifting show?
angry fan throw a brick at his car
Siim that is amazing!
Quote from (SaM) :Something athmospherical. :dopey:

definately my new backround . good pic
nice avatar. thats basicly what 90% of oval races are like.
Nice Crash-pics ;D
All you talented screenshot editors out there. Have any of you considered submitting a gallery to Screenshotart.com?

There are mainly edits of aircraft simulator screens there, but there are a few from racers as well, but I haven't noticed any from LFS. Might be some good exposure of your talents and LFS at the same time.

At any rate, you should check the site out. There is some wonderful editing in there.
Sideways action! the blur messed up abit -.-

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG