The online racing simulator
vale you really should change the sky in your edits, it would make them look alot more .. evenening like, the stock SO afternoon skys are to white
oh, i didnt know that xrr and fernbay is in demo
Quote from Don :oh, i didnt know that xrr and fernbay is in demo

Axxer is Aef...
Uhm it's quite odd to see people posting, getting banned, creating a new account, posting again, etc.
The thing is, he could have got those screens from some S2 racer, so you cant really know if he is a f***** [add random favourite badword here] cheater a******

It's really a silly situation. I wish it wasnt possible to crack LFS at all.

Why not just buy the damn game?
Quote from Jakg :Axxer is Aef...

Indeed - only IP match with 100%. Will deliver my midsummer banana :bananadea
Quote from Janezki :Indeed - only IP match with 100%. Will deliver my midsummer banana :bananadea

hear their tasty in summer
Some day.... FZ911..

Quote from Phill :Some day.... FZ911..

! great work!
very nice work indeed Phill!
that rear end is looking VERY sexy if i had to say it myself!
Quote from Janezki :Indeed - only IP match with 100%. Will deliver my midsummer banana :bananadea

he even said his name in his post, and its one of the license plates in the pics.
I found I suck at editing pictures, but I did it on a whim as I wait to go out [Click the car]:

Meh, maybe I should start fresh and spend more time on it. Or just not bother editing pictures. I think the latter would be best suited to how little I know about image editing.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I found I suck at editing pictures, but I did it on a whim as I wait to go out [Click the car]:

Meh, maybe I should start fresh and spend more time on it. Or just not bother editing pictures. I think the latter would be best suited to how little I know about image editing.

Now come on, that's good! The concept is very well thought out and the car looks good. However, it'd be good if you had some motion blur on the car so it kinda syncs with the background but this is good. Plus brownie points for the wheels! Someone's got attention to detail! :3
dont be :color: on him.
detail - thats the point of compgraphics - that you can zoom the zoom and... there it is!
that picture of the little car "....brum.gif" does absolutely nothing at ALL when i click it.. i partly destroyed my mouse trying to make something happen!
Quote from LawVS :Now come on, that's good! The concept is very well thought out and the car looks good. However, it'd be good if you had some motion blur on the car so it kinda syncs with the background but this is good. Plus brownie points for the wheels! Someone's got attention to detail! :3

I'm always negative of my own work. I'll spend some more time on it and try and make it better, some how try and make it not lame.
I guess I should start to believe that, as countless people have said it.

Quote from AndRand :dont be :color: on him.
detail - thats the point of compgraphics - that you can zoom the zoom and... there it is!

I don't think it helps that I didn't spend much time on it. But I figured I have a few weeks to burn, so I can spend more time on it, so I started again. I remember to zoom more

Quote from Phill :that picture of the little car "....brum.gif" does absolutely nothing at ALL when i click it.. i partly destroyed my mouse trying to make something happen!

It links to this.
Right - yet another BF1 glamour shot! I love this car!
Attached images
bf1_law_bl1.jpg
Now that's a most realistic looking screenshot from LFS I've ever seen! GREAT WORK!
:/ all fine until i saw green and white wheels
Quote from LawVS :Right - yet another BF1 glamour shot! I love this car!

I've made myself a wallpaper for personal use, from your screenshot. Is it ok if I show it here?
The wheels are indeed weird, but not just the rim, also the tyre could need a lot more specular. The motion blur also seems strange, because the rims are blurred and the Michelin isnt
Still excellent though!
i like the colors and composition, but the blur is indeed weird..is it just me or is also the whole formula quite blurry?
You're quite right. Judging from the place I took the shot, I would summise that the cameraman would have to be quick off the marker to get the shot so the motion blur to the side is the cameraman's fault.

@frokki - Sure, knock yourself out. Glad you like it!
ok there it is.. i ****ed up the rims a bit, while trying to repaint them, but otherwise i like it
Attached images
renault_wall.jpg
hehe, I didn't know my rims were so despised. :P Good job, mate.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG