The online racing simulator
Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
Quote from al heeley :Thats one of the sexiest and most dynamic edited screenshots I've come across, Don, very nice work! A true artist :up:

Damn, I wish I could turn people on with a LFS edit.

Thanks for the feedback Orion.
First attempt at a LFS edit. Hard to tell but I did quite a bit to it while trying to keep it simple. I'm using 6xFSAA and 16xAF at 1920x1440, not sure why it's still a bit aliased. Nothing was downsized, just cropped. Let me know what you think!
Attached images
lfsedit.jpg
nice edit and the pic makes me think of Smarties and M&M'S
Quote from Goldfingiz :First attempt at a LFS edit. Hard to tell but I did quite a bit to it while trying to keep it simple. I'm using 6xFSAA and 16xAF at 1920x1440, not sure why it's still a bit aliased. Nothing was downsized, just cropped. Let me know what you think!

When you selected and applied the 6xFSAA and 16xAF you probably switched back to LFS in full screen. If you do that, the 6xFSAA and 16xAF dont get applied. Switch to a windowed view and back. (SHIFT F4)
Quote from (SaM) :When you selected and applied the 6xFSAA and 16xAF you probably switched back to LFS in full screen. If you do that, the 6xFSAA and 16xAF dont get applied. Switch to a windowed view and back. (SHIFT F4)

I'm pretty sure they're applied because the game looks much better than it did normally. I'm using ATI Tray tools if that helps.
Hello racers
Here's a pic that I edit a little (render by myself too)
guess it would fit more into the renders thread, but it looks nice
bit pink though lol :P
Quote from ORION :guess it would fit more into the renders thread, but it looks nice
bit pink though lol :P

maybe, but, it's an edited pic so, i posted it here
and it is not pink, it's purple

Spurs > illepall
A render always needs some post processing
argh... the lfs logo o_0
remove it!!!
and the backlight looks a bit weird, too

The actual pic is excellent though :up:
weeeeeeeeeh my BTCC Skin, guys I love u!
some edited one from me.
this was hard work, but i like the finish
Attached images
fox.jpg
really awesome job, the dust looks just great
The wheel in the front should be VERY blurred if you ask me.
#442 - Don
...is it edited...?
Quote from Don :...is it edited...?

You do notice the lens blur? Also played around with the colors etc.
#444 - Don
hmm no, sorry, i didnt notice anything of it
Don nice edits there man, sparkster nice work there too pitty u used the unfinished skin i sent u lol oh well hahah also sam haha there funny that guy was so random haha cheers guys dis is a sick thread
illepall
Did he just type a run on sentance that ran on really far and just kept on running and running and running but they were really nice compliments it just kinda gave me a headache to read and wow this forum is blue and stuff omg hi.

I think I'll edit a screenshot to actually make this post not spam =X
illepall

This was just a test to try to make better shadows. The color of the car doesnt match the scenery at all.

*edit* also noticed that i messed up a bit with the shadows being up to high, they are covering part of the car and exhaust lol..*edit*
The car also doesnt reflect the bushes and trees next to it...

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG