The online racing simulator
+1 ban
Ah I see. :P Huomenta !

Nice edit btw..
I can't belive how dumb you are when you are making a new account after being a banned...
Oh, it's Tomba lol.
Quote from TypeRacing :I can't belive how dumb you are when you are making a new account after being a banned...

And that makes me dumb how exactly?
By makin a Multi-Account.
You didn't answer to my question. How that makes me dumb?
Quote from Senninha25 :so Tomba got permabanned?

hmmm Just reported anyways because its demo account posting S2 content
Just putting this out there, but if I was a Demo racer and I put an image of me with an XRT up....wouldn't anyone think back to Patch X?????

Im not Defending Hackers/rule breakers..im just saying... Patch X Demo users could use the XRT.....

But as far as Tomba/Tamelcoe....im unsure...

just throwing my two cents out there..
Quote from DK_USA :Just putting this out there, but if I was a Demo racer and I put an image of me with an XRT up....wouldn't anyone think back to Patch X?????

Im not Defending Hackers/rule breakers..im just saying... Patch X Demo users could use the XRT.....

But as far as Tomba/Tamelcoe....im unsure...

just throwing my two cents out there..

Yes, but those wheels are 100% from patch Z25 (?) or newer, but not patch X.
Quote from Senninha25 :so Tomba got permabanned?

Don't worry, I will be back in december or something. Oh wait, I am already back. LOL.
Some of you are so hypocritical. Don't you have life to live rather than worry about other peoples doing?
For dk_usa, yeah it's S2 content but doesn't change the fact that I'm Tomba and I've paid for my license.
It's silly. Aslo it's wierd that admins won't give a shit about those new accounts which are made right after S2 licenced account ban. I think it's wrong. If you are banned, then you should'nt able to post at all. But meh, you are even posting pictures...
Quote from TypeRacing :It's silly. Aslo it's wierd that admins won't give a shit about those new accounts which are made right after S2 licenced account ban. I think it's wrong. If you are banned, then you should'nt able to post at all. But meh, you are even posting pictures...

there are cases like Shadowww (E. Reijans) whose S2 account got permabanned and now he's stopped being the idiot spammer he used to be.
I don't think Tomba/TamelCoe is going that way though, and who knows what went through his head for him to become an **** in the first place.
Quote from TamelCoe :2min edit to show my skin. High res

Uhuh....So, XRT on SO, nice demo hack...N-N-N-NOOOB. Buy the bloody game mate. We all did...bloody cheapskate.
Well, here's my FXO...^^
Attached images
fxoedit.jpg
Quote from MattsterGT :Uhuh....So, XRT on SO, nice demo hack...N-N-N-NOOOB. Buy the bloody game mate. We all did...bloody cheapskate.

you fail, please turn around and keep walking. Don't come back untill you can learn to read.
Quote from Senninha25 :there are cases like Shadowww (E. Reijans) whose S2 account got permabanned and now he's stopped being the idiot spammer he used to be.
I don't think Tomba/TamelCoe is going that way though, and who knows what went through his head for him to become an **** in the first place.

You really got angry by my racism against arabs (=you)? xD Why would they ban our second account if they know that we will just make more accounts?
It would be quite stupid. And you are pretty damn dumb for not realizing it. LOL.
-
(eddy678) DELETED by eddy678
-
(eddy678) DELETED by eddy678
And another one this time its a XRT doing a burnout here it is: [attach]117845[/attach]
I'm not going to lie to you, that pictures is not even nice to look at.

Mine:
Here is another one i made of a lx6 doing a burnout: [attach]117853[/attach]
WTF is this shit?
Quote from FRZN-95 :I'm not going to lie to you, that pictures is not even nice to look at.

this

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG