Rubens Barrichello
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastien Bourdais
Timo Glock
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
I'll get pretty mad if someone flashed me 15 cm from my face.
in the buildup a comment was made about kimi being level headed but i dont agree, 2 incidents, the one or ones in austraila and the one im monaco were down to him being anoyed over slow cars infront of him, well thats my opinion anyway, and this shows that temprement again, a photograper bes a bit of an idiot and he snaps
I hope he had the camera set to burst more as he went down - it'd make the best animated .gif ever.

EDIT:
Just read it was Cahier - a seasoned F1 photographer. His shots are all over the media. He really should of known better not to step on someone's stuff just to shove a big-ass lens in their face.
why does it has to do with the race. - that was before the race.

as kimi was pretty pleased with the quali.

and monaco was a freak accident, he wasn't even trying to make a move, he just lost it underbraking.
My favourite bit is that since he's a team member he gets the video clip in .wmv format and plays it cozily in his media player while we, simpletons, have to search for at least 5 minutes to find a copy of it that hasn't been pulled off. That's some serious benefits.
Quote from JJ72 :why does it has to do with the race. - that was before the race.

as kimi was pretty pleased with the quali.

and monaco was a freak accident, he wasn't even trying to make a move, he just lost it underbraking.

well yes it was a mistake but to me it sems he was getting a bit agitated over the force india infront, but australia was definatly hot headedness, and yes that was before the race but i stll thinks it shows his tendancy to seem fine then sudenly let stuf get to him
Quote from james12s :well yes it was a mistake but to me it sems he was getting a bit agitated over the force india infront, but australia was definatly hot headedness, and yes that was before the race but i stll thinks it shows his tendancy to seem fine then sudenly let stuf get to him

Why do I have a feeling that you're just a Hamltlon fan to whom he's a hero no matter how many sailboats (or kajaks) he wrecks?

Seriously though, there isn't a driver in the grid who never gets hot headed.
How have you decided Kimi was getting agitated after less than half a lap (since the restart) behind the Force India. And the mistake was on dampness - it was NOT an overtaking move (but it WAS under racing conditions, unlike Hamiltons Canadian error, which is why one was penalised and the other wasn't).
trust tris to take comments about kimi to mention hamilton's red light incident

if i didn't know better i'd say tris is letting hamilton get to him
Quote from tristancliffe :How have you decided Kimi was getting agitated after less than half a lap (since the restart) behind the Force India. And the mistake was on dampness - it was NOT an overtaking move (but it WAS under racing conditions, unlike Hamiltons Canadian error, which is why one was penalised and the other wasn't).

get freaking over it and accept the fact Kimi sucked and Hamilton deserves the win......
Quote from DevilDare :get freaking over it and accept the fact Kimi sucked and Hamilton deserves the win......

Well said, I was going to put that in one of my posts.
Seems that he cant take it that Hamilton done better then Kimi.
Quote from DevilDare :get freaking over it and accept the fact Kimi sucked and Hamilton deserves the win......

I think he knows Hamilton deserved the win, i think.. from reading his posts, that your statement, had nothing to do with what he was trying to point out. I could be wrong though.

Exaggeration in your post much?

Kimi didn't suck, it was the team's fault...
Quote from aoun :I think he knows Hamilton deserved the win, i think.. from reading his posts, that your statement, had nothing to do with what he was trying to point out. I could be wrong though.

Correct.
Hah, have to argue about something though, right?
Quote from thisnameistaken :China, Japan, same difference.

Yeah, they're all slanty eyed industrious little fellows who all look the same to me.

/jk, seriously guys that was only a joke, no flaming.

Quote from thisnameistaken : It's not like I'm going to upset any of our Chinese or Japanese racers by mixing them up. I mean, we don't get upset if people mistake us for the French, do we?

Well, you're talking to a North Easterner who has only the slightest hint of a Geordie accent. In Newcastle everyone thinks i'm a poncy Southern git, when i travel south everyone thinks i'm Welsh, and when i go north everyone thinks i'm Irish. So being mistaken for a Frenchman is a bit of a blessing. Just have to make sure i stay clear of Hartlepool.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Kimi didn't suck, it was the team's fault...

You gonna blame his spin on the team, too?
It seems like there's very few real fans who enjoy watching their favorite driver being successfull but plenty of those who don't care who wins aslong as they get to say how much other drivers suck. I already had to stop reading couple F1 boards because cry and whine was just getting unbearable.

I'm not a Hamilton-fan but it was a good drive, no doubt about it. He showed that he can keep is head cool and concentrate. He needs to keep doing that however since Kubica and both Ferraris are strong when they're not let down by technical difficulties or wrong race strategy.

DWB: I assume he was referring to team's decision to stay on worn intermediates which cost him lot of time and made it very difficult to stay on track.
I agree largely with Crommi's post. I'm not a Hamilton fan, I'll say that outright, but it was a good drive by him yesterday - granted, he did take an 'off-road excursion' (just like Raikkonen), but he kept it going (just like Raikkonen).

At the end of the day, it largely came down to tyre choice - McLaren made the right choice, Ferrari made the wrong choice. End of story. Can we all please grow up and move on?
Ok, lets get away from the Lewis/Kimi debate for a second (I may have started it....after a few brewskis........my bad) and talk about the real defining moment of the race for me.

Honda's descision to go on to full wets, which if had'nt been hindered by a faulty fuel rig, and Button going off, could have earned them a lot more points than what they did. They were the only team to make the move and it shows that tactical genuis that is Ross Brawn still has it. I doubt the mistake at his old team would have happened if he was still there.
what's funny enough is that Honda is the only one that made a logical choice.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You gonna blame his spin on the team, too?

a spin in this condition =/= suck

kubica beached it, webber spun three times, nico was nowhere in pace, Heikki fell by the wayside, but they are all decent drivers, Kimi's performance isn't anywhere near bad comparing it with the co.

But I understand, since all hamilton fans were hiding since french GP, a win like this must be something really big to boost about.

and to avoid being labelled a Kimi fanboy, here's my official comment:

Lewis was godsmackingly amazing today and opened a can of woopp arse of EVERY SINGLE FORMULA ONE DRIVER, it made their effort seem amaturish to an extent that they just GAVE UP driving, such performance is ONCE IN A LIFETIME and one day I am going to tell my grandchild about it. Lewis RULES and that's a FACT.
Quote from JJ72 :Lewis was godsmackingly amazing today and opened a can of woopp arse of EVERY SINGLE FORMULA ONE DRIVER, it made their effort seem amaturish to an extent that they just GAVE UP driving, such performance is ONCE IN A LIFETIME and one day I am going to tell my grandchild about it. Lewis RULES and that's a FACT.

+11111111
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01

Formula 1 British 2008
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG