Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastien Bourdais
Timo Glock
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
massa must really hate British GP now he always had crap races here
The best moment still now was the tsuiso (pair drift) of Vettel and Coulthard in the beggining KOVALAINEN!! Raikko -1 position
may be its bernies new way to spice up the championship, award points for style and artistic impression like they do in ice skating
Quote from diablo21 :Massa and Glock 4 spins. Webber 3.

I'm sorry, 5 for Massa. And a few for Kovalainen. And I would laugh hard is Lewis spun now, he is pushing it when he has a minute advantage..
ok if race finishes as it is, Hamilton should pull away quite nicely from Kubica, Massa, and Kimi
Massa has more life than a cat... He spinned so many times, and no one crashed him...
Quote from diablo21 :I'm sorry, 5 for Massa. And a few for Kovalainen. And I would laugh hard is Lewis spun now, he is pushing it when he has a minute advantage..

can you imagine it, massa goes in motor home, switches on radio and they're playing sugar babes

"round round ......"
Quote from tinvek :can You Imagine It, Massa Goes In Motor Home, Switches On Radio And They're Playing Sugar Babes

"round Round ......"

Rofl! He'll commit suicide then.
Quote from tinvek :can you imagine it, massa goes in motor home, switches on radio and they're playing sugar babes

"round round ......"

lol! Or Marilyn Manson - You spin me right round

sorry i made mistake, Hamilton will be tied with massa in 1st place
C'mon Raikko, own that mule-head Alfonzo
Edit: Hell yeah!!
Alonso using the same set of tires all the race. And Hatemelol still pushing hard, that guy is stupid, why risk it?
Quote from diablo21 :Alonso using the same set of tires all the race. And Hatemelol still pushing hard, that guy is stupid, why risk it?

remember when senna backed off at monaco when leading by a mile and binned it ?
Quote from diablo21 :Alonso using the same set of tires all the race. And Hatemelol still pushing hard, that guy is stupid, why risk it?

He clearly wants to finish in style xD
LOL! Hatemelol I'll use this instead of Hamilton from now.
BTW the standings of the championship with the current positions is the following: Massa, Raikko, Hatemelol: SAME points
Quote from DevilDare :He clearly wants to finish in style xD

You mean with the same style of the last 2 races? Cause that is what might happen.
so has kovalainen got a problem, a bad setup or is it the driver ? or any combination of these ?
Quote from diablo21 :You mean with the same style of the last 2 races? Cause that is what might happen.

Exactly!
at last !
Quote from tinvek :so has kovalainen got a problem, a bad setup or is it the driver ? or any combination of these ?

Driver.. I mean a Mclaren fighting against a Renault..
did i see gordon ramsey swear then ?

stupid question really
Well, Hatemelol won... Now we'll hear what a great STAR Hatemelol is...Good.
Massa was ridiculous. Certainly doesn't deserve a WDC, at least this year...
Wooooooo, Hamilton!!!! nice!!!! Best race this season so far" so much going on! nice!!!1 Well deserved WIN!!!!
the beast thing about team radio ??

it shuts up james allen

Formula 1 British 2008
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG