Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastien Bourdais
Timo Glock
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
[quote=Töki (HUN);855524]WTF? Lawnmovers?? quote]
why not, ferrari already put their name on lap tops, briefcases, watches etc etc
Nooo kubica nooo :'(
nooooooooooooooooo BMW Kubica /cr /cry
Kubica Out!
Quote from devildare :i Told U To Stfu Xd :d Its Called Enjoying Races, Having Good Time. Dont Care Anymore Who Wins :d

Stfu Stfu Kinda comedy is going on the track lol, exciting
hares are the fastest things on the track
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Stfu Stfu :d:d:d

nah, come on u know i am joking Toki No hard feelings always nice to argue with u on f1 weekends
barichello to win ?
Barrichello is in 3rd and hes gunning for nick WTF
Quote from Töki (HUN) :WTF? Lawnmowers?? McLarens should start making STOP signs and RED TRAFFIC LIGHTS then................... You know... Hamilton doesn't really know what they are for... Hehh...

I said that because while there was heavy rain kimi was more time in the grass than in the track :P
guess not if the fuel rig screwed up
Quote from tinvek :barichello to win ?

When the track dries a bit more he'll return to his usual pace. He is running on full wet tires.
Quote from DevilDare :nah, come on u know i am joking Toki No hard feelings always nice to argue with u on f1 weekends

Of course I know mate What did you think? I'm serious? No. I'm never serious!!
ok i spoke too soon there is a fuel problem
Heidfeld is out! He's very very slow right now
anyone managing to keep track of what the championship will look like after this
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Of course I know mate What did you think? I'm serious? No. I'm never serious!!

awwww :grouphug:
Really looks like Ferrari doesn't go well on wet.

Edit: Lol, it's Trulli-train in effect again. Alonso, Kovalainen and Räikkönen following him
well brundel's jinxed hamilton now
Quote from DevilDare :awwww :grouphug:

Barrichello is 2nd and won't pit anymore. C'mon I wanna see him on the podium. I've seen him enough though, but he was at Ferrari then.
Not to say Barrichelo just stopped
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Barrichello is 2nd and won't pit anymore. C'mon I wanna see him on the podium. I've seen him enough though, but he was at Ferrari then.

Barrichello deserves the podium, so does Honda
Quote from diablo21 :Not to say Barrichelo just stopped

Hmmm yeah, he's 3rd now, that's not bad either... Massa lol, better go and drink something...He'll kill himself
Massa and Glock 4 spins. Webber 3.

Formula 1 British 2008
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG