Adrian Sutil
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastien Bourdais
Timo Glock
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
weeee Kimi is flying, come on catch Lewis
Räikko gave 1 sec for Hami in 1 lap
nice Hami!!! keeps in front of Kimi in pits!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :NP, Hamilton will be beaten...

its started to rain mate Hami got new wets while Kimi didnt, and his ones are starting to wear out = no heat = no grip in rain
Heidfield took TWO guys in one corner... well done~!
Awww Damn rain! Screw Hamilton, hope he crashes
lol at Heidfield, wtf? xD
Heidfield took TWO guys in that same corner again~!!!
He owned your lovely McLaren
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He owned your lovely McLaren

f*uck u atleast Mclaren have some brains to put new tyres unlike the cheating Ferrari anyways i have big respect to BMW and hope they go on podium

Anyways, Kimi is great driver, but teams like Ferrari mess up his races.....
Nick FTW
I wonder why kimi didn't go to pits as soon as possible, he is really screwed up now =/
Fukcing Ferrari, I use better strategy on my way to work. And I use bike.

It's funny to see how everything breaks for Finns in just 30 minutes. Looked like 1-2 is possible, now it's the question if either of them make it to finish.
Quote from DevilDare :f*uck u atleast Mclaren have some brains to put new tyres unlike the cheating Ferrari anyways i have big respect to BMW and hope they go on podium

Anyways, Kimi is great driver, but teams like Ferrari mess up his races.....

WTF??? Man, let me tell you what happened... Kimi didn't change tires because they expected that there'll be no rain. So, they let the intermediates to wear until they could be used as slick ones, which could be faster in that case. After the pit stop, it just started to rain... Bad luck.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :WTF??? Man, let me tell you what happened... Kimi didn't change tires because they expected that there'll be no rain. So, they let the intermediates to wear until they could be used as slick ones, which could be faster in that case. After the pit stop, it just started to rain... Bad luck.

lol! Every single team said there is 95% chance of rain in next 10mins, but the mighty Ferraris never listened. it aint bad luck, its called SUCKAGE
but why did they expect there to be no rain when everyone else was forecasting rain in the next 5 to 10 mins, can't ferrari afford radar these days or has it packed up due to the unfortunate combination of water and italian electrics ( btw i've got a fiat so i know about this mix )
aqua plaining! top drivers stuglling, time to pit guys
You're both right. Everybody is dancing on the track Extreme wet tyres needed now.
lol a very surprised hare
Ferrari should start making lawnmowers xD
Quote from RiGun :Ferrari should start making lawnmowers xD

lol xD xD

Freaking best race eva!!!!

OMG Mclaren WTF?????? Inters?!!!!!!

Oh rain stopped, good Mclaren, good xD
WTF? Lawnmowers?? McLarens should start making STOP signs and RED TRAFFIC LIGHTS then................... You know... Hamilton doesn't really know what they are for... Hehh...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :WTF? Lawnmovers?? McLarens should start making STOP signs and RED TRAFFIC LIGHTS then...................

i told u to STFU xD Its called enjoying races, having good time. Dont care anymore who wins

Formula 1 British 2008
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG