Rubens Barrichello
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastien Bourdais
Timo Glock
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
Quote from tinvek :the beast thing about team radio ??

it shuts up james allen

I'm afraid nothing shuts up James
Quote from diablo21 :Massa was ridiculous. Certainly doesn't deserve a WDC, at least this year...

basically a repeat of kimi in monaco
Hamilton gets out of the car and sais: I'M GOD!! No, no wai! Egoist a$$hole
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Maybe it was Massa's lost track time in FP that's the reason why he was driving so poorly?

no, ferrari told theis drivers to show how good their new lawnmowers are
just realised why he was so fast in the wet,

it was the experience he gained in that yacht race
Great drive by Hamilton, a win well deserved. And what a race for Barrichello! Webber was promising, but just bad luck and a bit of bad driving on occasions.

Good race!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, Hatemelol won... Now we'll hear what a great STAR Hatemelol is...Good.

And there comes the Senna and Schumacher comparisons provided by ITV
World Championship Standings:

1. Räikkonen - 48pts
2. Massa - 48pts
3. Hatemelol - 48pts
Quote from Crommi :And there comes the Senna and Schumacher comparisons provided by ITV

well to be fair he won by over a minute.

grr fustrating race by webber.

and barrichellos perfromance is just wow!
Quote from diablo21 :Massa was ridiculous. Certainly doesn't deserve a WDC, at least this year...

Because Massa can really help that his car goes sideways for no reasons on a straight. There's a difference between a bad setup and a bad driver.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :World Championship Standings:

1. Räikkonen - 48pts
2. Massa - 48pts
3. Hatemelol - 48pts

you wish mate

1-Hamilton
2-Rakoon
3-Massa AKA - Master of Donuts

A great drive by Hamilton. Fair play to the lad, he kept his head together and got the job done. Great race!
Quote from DevilDare :you wish mate

1-Hamilton
2-Rakoon

Massa is actually second.
Quote from DevilDare :you wish mate

1-Hamilton
2-Rakoon

No wai! Hamilton is the 3rd, that's a MUST
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No wai! Hamilton is the 3rd, that's a MUST

01 Lewis Hamilton 48

02 Felipe Massa 48

03 Kimi Räikkönen 48

04 Robert Kubica 46

from official F1 Website
Quote from Jertje :Because Massa can really help that his car goes sideways for no reasons on a straight. There's a difference between a bad setup and a bad driver.

So did other drivers cars. So it is down to the drivers.
it is Massas fault for taking away the "Master of donuts in a race" tittle from Trulli, the car was good, even though the tactics sucked Kimi prooved that the car was raceable, not as fast as others, but raceable. But massa just failed.
the BIGGEST grins from all three drivers ever in the press conference~!
#194 - AMB
Quote from Jertje :Because Massa can really help that his car goes sideways for no reasons on a straight. There's a difference between a bad setup and a bad driver.

right, then how come Raikonnen didn't spin as much as Massa? like you said, there's a difference between a bad driver (Massa) and a bad setup.

And this is to all the Hamilton Haters on here, Hamilton absolutely killed the rest of the field, amazing start, amazing pace,

at the end of the day, your just jealous that a rookie is kicking everyones ass and that he's british, the only other driver I like is Alonso because I know he's in a slow car and still getting the results which show how bad other people are in similar cars, and also Kovalainnen because he's fast and a nice guy.
There hasn't been a season this exiting for a long time, the banning of TC was the best idea ever!
as some one else said earlier, that shunt on friday may have resulted in a setup which was lacking for some reason or other, i suspect we'll find out in a few days as the reports are written.

god rubbi looks more and more like niles crane from frasier as he gets older
I don't think we get the same commentary here. They were talking quite a bit about what they called the ''anti-fan club'' of Hamilton. Tbh, this ''anti-fan club'' is plain stupid. He showed how much of a good driver he was in Monaco and now at Silverstone. It seems that the rain makes him faster then the others. That simple. He has the skill to keep it on track and go fast in the rain. He did make some pretty damn stupid mistakes but he kinda regained my respect a little now. He is showing a lot of potential for someone only on his second season.

Overall, fun race to watch. Fantastic drive by Hamilton, Heidfeild and Barrichelo (luckily for him he didn't get rammed by a ferrari).

Sucks for Massa and Kubica. First retirement from a race for Kubica. Sucks for him but shit happens and you can't expect any driver to have a flawless season. I still think he's an amazing driver though. Massa however, :S. What a horrible drive from him. It could have been the setup but isn't his car and his teammates car setup almost the same way? I'm surprised no one made a video about the million spins yet :P. Was pretty funny to watch.

That amazing start by Hamilton was simply brilliant but I don't think he should of squeezed his teammate that much from the start... He almost took both of them out. But whatever, it didn't happen.

Great race sucks that it'll have to go to Donington soon. :S

Oh, and btw, you people who say he's egoist, did you not hear his communication with his team? Clearly he's not egoist because he recognizes the great work the team is doing for him. Also congratulating Heidfeild and Barrichelo. If he was really an ass he would've just went in there be like HA SUCKAS IM FIRST HAHAHA. -_-

Also, Alonso is simply a great driver. His defensive driving was amazing. Keeping Kovi for so long behind him O_O.

He lost it once or twice under braking, but he's still not able to feed the power in progressively... He couldn't at the beginning of the season and he now got the same problems when the track isn't dry...
Quote from AMB :right, then how come Raikonnen didn't spin as much as Massa? like you said, there's a difference between a bad driver (Massa) and a bad setup.

And this is to all the Hamilton Haters on here, Hamilton absolutely killed the rest of the field, amazing start, amazing pace,

at the end of the day, your just jealous that a rookie is kicking everyones ass and that he's british, the only other driver I like is Alonso because I know he's in a slow car and still getting the results which show how bad other people are in similar cars, and also Kovalainnen because he's fast and a nice guy.

Kimi did spin alot, but the reason why i think massa did more is becuase he was pushing harder trying to get through the field which in the end, made him last.

But im sure massa can win the next gp(as long as its dry)
Quote from evilpimp :

Great race sucks that it'll have to go to Donington soon. :S

don't forget how slippy donington gets when theres even a hint of rain

Formula 1 British 2008
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG