The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
Quote from (-Mark-) :mine, dunno if im running AA or not(probably not)

its taken from a cheat system, thats why it has all the random logos on, i dont have any random screenies with my fps on :P

@Niko.. you still using the config i sent you?

Enemy Down, Mark? We use XAC in our ED CSS team.
Quote from mcintyrej :Enemy Down, Mark? We use XAC in our ED CSS team.

yep its enemydown, we used to be quite high on the S&D ladder but the majority of our good players left to start a pro clan :P
What you guys think of the new upcoming CoD(World at war)?
I think it will be lame,... no red dot and those things...
Quote from chanoman315 :What you guys think of the new upcoming CoD(World at war)?
I think it will be lame,... no red dot and those things...

lol, it's based on Pacific WW2 events, why would Red Dots be on it? are you crazy?
lol.... technology in the past.
Quote from BlueFlame :lol, it's based on Pacific WW2 events, why would Red Dots be on it? are you crazy?

That's what i said "lame because no red dot and that stuff
Quote from chanoman315 :That's what i said "lame because no red dot and that stuff

Then it's more accurate to say, I think it's lame it's not Modern Warfare, it shows your not a true Cod fan then. Both Call of duty 1 and 2 for the PC were WW2 based, and Cod3 on the consoles, Call Of Duty should never have turned to Modern Warfare
Quote from BlueFlame :Then it's more accurate to say, I think it's lame it's not Modern Warfare, it shows your not a true Cod fan then. Both Call of duty 1 and 2 for the PC were WW2 based, and Cod3 on the consoles, Call Of Duty should never have turned to Modern Warfare

I know... and yes im not a true Cod fan... im a Cod4 fan
i personally prefer modern weapons
Quote from jimaxx :Have it loved it for a day or two then i got bored of the eye candy and went back to css

thx 4 pwning me w1th an awp!
Quote from BlueFlame :Then it's more accurate to say, I think it's lame it's not Modern Warfare, it shows your not a true Cod fan then. Both Call of duty 1 and 2 for the PC were WW2 based, and Cod3 on the consoles, Call Of Duty should never have turned to Modern Warfare

iirc Cod 4 sold WAYYYYYY more then the last three games due to it being modern. And now their gonna go back to world wars, there going to lose a huge ammount of buyers.

Their doing what NFS did with pro street, doing something different and hoping everyone will follow.

But instead they acctually just failed.

Although with cod it already had a huge ammount of buyers for the first three games, just not as many in number 4.

Btw is it just me or is competition on the ps3 getting harder? I used to pawn in all matches but after going back to Cod4 after a month without it i seem to fail against everyone else, well i dont but if i dont work extremely hard to stay at the top i always go down
Ps3 i always found it harder (I have both ) i dont know why, but sometimes i get ass kicked but other times i pwn hard, like in search and destroy sending airstrike and defusing and planting the bomb on the same game... but sometimes i dont kill a bird ....

PS: Migz you have PS3?
The only reason why Call of duty 5 is going back to WWII is because they went back to the people who made the first 2 of the games before they seen the sale figures off the latest one....... anyway they have gone back to the people who made COD4 for COD6.
Quote from chanoman315 :Ps3 i always found it harder (I have both ) i dont know why, but sometimes i get ass kicked but other times i pwn hard, like in search and destroy sending airstrike and defusing and planting the bomb on the same game... but sometimes i dont kill a bird ....

PS: Migz you have PS3?

Sorry for the REALLLYYY late reply, but yeah i do, do you? We can play together

Quote from rc10racer :The only reason why Call of duty 5 is going back to WWII is because they went back to the people who made the first 2 of the games before they seen the sale figures off the latest one....... anyway they have gone back to the people who made COD4 for COD6.

Well then i shall buy cod 6, screw cod 5.

P.S i just went back on cod 4 for a bit, i thought id lost my touch, but then i got second XD whooot i've still got ma mojo babeh!
i pwn... today i got a 5 kill streak on search and destroy on 1st round, and defused the bomb... then i sent the airstrike, and by the 2nd round i had 10 kills

PS: My online id is chanofastest
Quote from chanoman315 :i pwn... today i got a 5 kill streak on search and destroy on 1st round, and defused the bomb... then i sent the airstrike, and by the 2nd round i had 10 kills

PS: My online id is chanofastest

Haha, i absolutely hate search and destroy, it requires skill to not die, and i just run out and shoot everyone! which is how i get hte majority of my kills, but then again im very fast, so if i see you in my lenses your pretty much dead seconds later.

Ive added you, mine is juvenal1964 (my dads account as mine has parental settings which arnt acctually there on.)

if anybody else decides to add me please let me know your from lfs forums so i dont think your some random pedophiles
yeah sometimes is boring, i need fast action... but is the best way to level up quickly, i want to prestige (again 3rd time ) and then stay in the next one and get the gold weapons...
im gonna play tomorrow, today i played a LOT (4 hours?)
4 hours aint much if your geeky like me

I just had an amazing round XD sabotage, got about 70 kills. I was doing bad for the first 5 minutes, then for the rest i was managing to sneak around to behind the enemy and take them all up the arse
sorry for the bump but anyone wanna play sometime?
GT: Muttski11lz
I got it for christmas and I downloaded the paintball mod and im always on the Camanche Paintball II server if you guys wanna come play sometime.

My name i play under is scoobyrbac and I usually play at about 9pm to about 2-3am EST and sometimes a couple hours during the day.
Quote from LFSn00b :gimme IP, i'll play with you

Alright here it is...

69.12.92.114:28960

It does get frustraiting once in awhile because you have to start off with a single shot and everyone else pretty much has full auto..So the weapon I suggest you using is the shotgun it sprays about 5-6 paintballs every shot but you have to be quick because its a slow gun.

Oh and if you dont have the mod already, I suggest not downloading it ingame because its a big mod and will take you awhile to download..So get it from CoD files its Modern Paintball mod.
If anyone has it for PS3 add me Mason08-09

And i'll show you M4 Carbine ownage

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG