The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
I'm surprised that big titles don't have their own dedicated servers! Having a random player hosting sounds like they're asking for trouble...
Probably, but I wouldn't want to be paying for a server hosting that many games

The other advantage on the console versions is that it's not as easy to set up hacks and stuff on a server. Probably not impossible, but definitely a far smaller percentage of the population
IW Will put new maps in the PC version in the upcomming 1-2 months
I recently got my Golden AK-47, feels quite nice to run around with it, even though it's not my most favourite Assault-Rifle. Going for the Golden Uzi now
I went back to it earlier. I suck after not playing.

Anyone up for a match?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I went back to it earlier. I suck after not playing.

Anyone up for a match?

DK

Yeah sure,give me the IP and i'll come with you get some frags
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah sure,give me the IP and i'll come with you get some frags

If anyone can help me set up a server (or show me where to get one) I'll set one up

DK
Heh, both of my computers are broken so i cant play cod4 for a while :S
Anyone else seen the new maps? I'd like to get them but of course i can't even redeem my prepaid code to re subscribe.

They screwed me over on Christmas when the system jammed up from an overload of new players, i waited a week to get live. Once again, i get done like i'm freakin' MR. Hands because of the flood of dam downloads.:banghead:
my brother has only 500 points... so i dont have them... im pretty sure they'll be freen one day, like halo maps.
I've seen some of the trailers for the new maps and they look amazing. Broadcast looks pretty good, even though I hated the mission it was based on. The most exciting map to me is Creek because it's HUGE and has plenty of different paths and camping points, and can suit the different weapon types. Unfortunately the PS3 version doesn't come out for 3 weeks...
lol... my brother bought like 3 cars of microsoft points, and they dont work because they are for U.S. soil....
Quote from chanoman315 :lol... my brother bought like 3 cars of microsoft points, and they dont work because they are for U.S. soil....

WOW...Buying cars with MS Points in C0D!!1!!!!!

(methinks maybe you confused this with a TDU thread! )
Quote from Bladerunner :WOW...Buying cars with MS Points in C0D!!1!!!!!

Or Forza perhaps?
I was about to get the new maps, but the mocal game store is out of the MS point cards and i need one.
Quote from Bladerunner :WOW...Buying cars with MS Points in C0D!!1!!!!!

cards*
I got the maps, and they all seem amazing. Each really brings a different environment. Creek is amazing, seems to be the favorite of anyone i ask. I also really want to play killhouse but it seems impossible to get.
Bumped just because its brilliant.

Finally got round to buying this game on 360, and right now I can feel that Halo addiction slowly slipping away..anyone here still play it online on 360?

And is the map pack worth the money? Not heard a great deal about it. But then again I barely know the standard maps
1 month without playing it, Xbox has the red thing, and bah.. microsoft estimates 1 month till i get a new one. I think im gonna buy it for PS3, but before i want to know if the PS3 online for that game is good, because in GTA 4 online it dissapointed me bigtime...

And for the post above, yep, i think the map pack is worthable, Creek i love that map, but i think you can survive with default ones.
Don't buy the map-pack unless you're rich and don't mind throwing your money away

I still play this mainly, still a Level 55 5 Star
Quote from LFSn00b :I have this for PC and it runs really slow but fast enough to shoot at people in singleplayer(10 fps - 640x480 - 120Hz) But i've completed the game and it is a nice game

10fps? you played the game through with 10fps? man... whats going through your head!
Quote from BlueFlame :10fps? you played the game through with 10fps? man... whats going through your head!

A slideshow
My beloved M4, shoots the crap out of anything on the map.
Quote from LFSn00b :I have this for PC and it runs really slow but fast enough to shoot at people in singleplayer(10 fps - 640x480 - 120Hz) But i've completed the game and it is a nice game

You must have some shit PC.

I can run COD4 on near max settings with a healthy fps
Has anybody got some suggestions as to good realistic(ish) single player FPS games?

I've played through CoD4, which I thought was a very good game, then I played CoD2 and thought it was probably slightly better.

I've also completed Crysis, which I enjoyed but would probably rather not do the whole suit thing and I'm on the last level of Medal of Honour Airborne and think it's rubbish but thankfully rather short.

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG