The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
I got it today for 360. So far so good, yet to try multiplayer. Amazingly fun single player though. My tag is "Xornand". I'll be playing multiplayer soon, so feel free to add me.
Amazing game, great gfx, love the missions too
Quote from Rappa Z : My little brother and younger cousin were on one team, my older cousin and I were on the other.

Bullies!!!!
You and your little brother should have teamed up against your cousins! :P
Quote from Bladerunner :Bullies!!!!

That phase comes much later in the brother-brother relationship :P
To all who lost their lvl 55 with 1.4 patch, there is some kind of program, which gives your account lvl 55, and the creator of this program suffered same account lost , that's why he made that program. It haven't got any keyloggers or viruses.

www.gamecopyworld.com and search Call of duty 4
Quote :Bullies!!!!

My younger cousin and brother were together because they beat us in Halo 3. But in Call of Duty my team always won.
I went pro on cod2 playing with a guy ex-Team Norway but Cod4 is just a struggle to not get angry, there is too many other ways someone can kill you and it not be down to their skill, it's just a joke. The fact most of you here have never played a proper match on Cod4 and only play in public servers is lame too, cos obviously you'll have no idea on what i just said
i own it and is leading a clan ^^ Sleek Gaming! Cb ladder S&D 4on4-6on6
Quote from Smurfen :i own it and is leading a clan ^^ Sleek Gaming! Cb ladder S&D 4on4-6on6

maybe we should go ON TS or something, and get a scrim together
Come on bring teh Pwn4gE, i hate public servers tbh, full of faggots using noob guns and perks like marty and juggernaught. and then they whinge when they get pwnt. Bladerunner hath felt my rage who's next??
Quote from andybarsblade :Come on bring teh Pwn4gE, i hate public servers tbh, full of faggots using noob guns and perks like marty and juggernaught. and then they whinge when they get pwnt. Bladerunner hath felt my rage who's next??

Hey, I pwnt Bladerunner too

I'll take ya on at some point :P

DK
we should have a lfs match 5v5, i call pb3200 and barlin on my team (and maybe dk if he kicks my ass)
You guys are starting to make me wish I'd got the PC version instead of the 360 one

Public matches are usually fine on the 360 though. Sure, you get the odd whiner and I've had to mute these little guys who are too young to legally play the game but still insist that they have "mad skillz" and keep telling you about it in squeaky little pre-pubescent voices, but most of the time even pick-up matches are really good.
Quote from andybarsblade :we should have a lfs match 5v5, i call pb3200 and barlin on my team (and maybe dk if he kicks my ass)

Hey, add me to xfire and I'll see (celticfang)

I know a few non-LFSers, Want to hire ringers? :P

DK
shhh i got some ringers np. my unkillable friend calican
Quote from andybarsblade :shhh i got some ringers np. my unkillable friend calican

I'll be on your team. I may be blind in one eye, but I have the killer instinct :P

PM me your xfire and I'll add you

DK
roger that, im at work but i will add you tonight. what guns/kits do you like?
Quote from andybarsblade :roger that, im at work but i will add you tonight. what guns/kits do you like?

PM'd you my custom classes...feedback is welcome

Tip for the rest of the forumers. I am sneaky

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :

Tip for the rest of the forumers. I am sneaky

DK

I noticed!!! How about giving ME some tips on custom classes too??
And besides, you two lvl 55 Generals were probably getting pwnt just as much as me when you were only lvl 17 and learning!
Quote from Bladerunner :I noticed!!! How about giving ME some tips on custom classes too??
And besides, you two lvl 55 Generals were probably getting pwnt just as much as me when you were only lvl 17 and learning!

...are you mad at me? :P I still do get pwnt a LOT, I checked my stats earlier and it's about a 1/2 kill/death ratio.

Tips on custom classes :P Just go with what you feel is best...

And Levl 55 = comamander :P

Sent you a PM with some tips 'n' stuff in it

DK
Edit: Post deleted
Quote from Bladerunner :I noticed!!! How about giving ME some tips on custom classes too??

stick to the m16/ak47/m4 carbine with redot sights and bandolier and just shoot run jump shoot run jump shoot run jump. job done
campings always good aswell just be sure your on a server with the kill cam off otherwise your gonna have company fast
Quote from andybarsblade :campings always good aswell just be sure your on a server with the kill cam off otherwise your gonna have company fast

That's where claymores come in handy :P

Find a nice camping spot, claymores/C4 all around, start killing, when they come to investigate, detonate the C4/let 'em walk over the claymores.

/me just prefers picking off people aready in firefights. It's amazing how many people don't react to being attacked from behind when they are in a firefight.

EDIT: WTF is up with the helicopters? They are evil...I don't mind airstrikes, but having a Hind/Apache hovering over the map is just unfair IMO.

DK
I got CoD4 on PC, & while it is good graphically it doesn't compare to BF2 when it comes to game play. The soldiers dont interact with the ground properly & seem to slide around the terrain & you cant even drive round in a tank or fly a heli.

Although it is still good fun to play & I would like to join in a LFS scrim sometime. Anyone out there who could host for us?

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG