The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I took some tips from Andy

yeah he's got springs on the bottom of his boots now and rabbit ears
Quote from andybarsblade :yeah he's got springs on the bottom of his boots now and rabbit ears

eBay order history:
1 pair of ACME springed shoes
1 DIY hat-mounted radar set

/me now wants to play COD4 in a bunny outfit

Quote from DieKolkrabe :
/me now wants to play COD4 in a bunny outfit

Look out guys, anuther FURRY has escaped!!!!
Quote from Bladerunner :Look out guys, anuther FURRY has escaped!!!!

Oi! I resent that.

I'm a bird anyway!

DK
Call of duty 4 is a very good game. The story mode is very short thoug, I did it in one day.
-
(OneCrazyDiamond) DELETED by OneCrazyDiamond
Quote from Dajmin :Bah.

Well anyone who wants a run on the 360 version, add me and I can join you. I'm off to sulk

When are you usually on Live? I'll be sure to add you.
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :When are you usually on Live? I'll be sure to add you.

As often as I can be Normally it'll be GMT evenings, usually after 9 or 10pm, depending on what's on TV.
Although at the moment the 360 isn't getting used because I need a connector to get sound (I recently went ED on the Wii and the 360 is now into the TV via VGA and I have no regular L/R inputs for that channel so I need to combine them via a headphone jack - it all went a bit wrong when I couldn't find an HDMI cable to fit).
I'm lvl 31 now.. xD
took some time
Quote from Dajmin :As often as I can be Normally it'll be GMT evenings, usually after 9 or 10pm, depending on what's on TV.
Although at the moment the 360 isn't getting used because I need a connector to get sound (I recently went ED on the Wii and the 360 is now into the TV via VGA and I have no regular L/R inputs for that channel so I need to combine them via a headphone jack - it all went a bit wrong when I couldn't find an HDMI cable to fit).

I had to do the same thing in fact, just a couple of converters and you'll be set. Tag's Xornand, sent you a request.
I got your request. No idea who it was though, so glad you cleared that up
Yes, I'll be picking up a phono-3.5 headphone connector the next time I'm near somewhere that sells 'em. Maplin has them pretty cheap, but it'll be a week or so til I'm near one.

Umm...oh yeah, the topic.
CoD4 rocks! That should do it...
Quote from aroX123 :I'm lvl 31 now.. xD
took some time

31? I am 53 and my gaming time is a Total of 1 and 1/2 days......
Quote from BlueFlame :31? I am 53 and my gaming time is a Total of 1 and 1/2 days......

pair of noobs
#88 - Migz
Hey, cod 4 rules if you play on the ps3 add me on juvenal1964 im only ever on cod 4 with that account because my other account has parental control settings on it so i play on a different account
im rank 31 and on every so often. so if you add me tell me your from lfs
I just checked again, I am 53 and only 1D and 11hours have been played.
So many gimps that can't play on Public, I was on SD and had 19 kills before I died. 19-0 :O Obviously, no assists, cos i don't need others help. kthnxbai
Quote from BlueFlame :I just checked again, I am 53 and only 1D and 11hours have been played.
So many gimps that can't play on Public, I was on SD and had 19 kills before I died. 19-0 :O Obviously, no assists, cos i don't need others help. kthnxbai

got xfire? lets see how good you are then?
blue flame is a good player, no nooby perks and fast. hope to do some more soon
Americas army is better... :hidesbehi
#95 - th84
:dnfnoob:
Quote from BlueFlame :I just checked again, I am 53 and only 1D and 11hours have been played.

18 hour and 38 minutes here..
lvl 33
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Americas army is better... :hidesbehi

Have to agree.. but its damn propaganda. I will not die, i am an american soldier. Hummers blowing up tanks etc.
Hummers blowing up tanks? TANKS?! I dont know because I only play bridge crossing. And a little sf hospital.
Quote from andybarsblade :blue flame is a good player, no nooby perks and fast. hope to do some more soon

Thanks mate, just started my first job, so not got that much time but hope to play again soon.

Quote from aroX123 :18 hour and 38 minutes here..
lvl 33

You have to remember, you can get your lever very fast to 30's
but after that, it gets tough, because the levels get longer
What the hell is a "nooby perk"? Im just asking so I dont embarass myself.

BTW: lvl 31 14hrs 9min

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG