Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
Call of duty 4
Hi, i just both Call Of duty 4
xD
Do you have it?
Is it good?
#2 - th84
I have it for PS3. Yes, it is very good.
#3 - TiJay
I have it on PS3 and the single player is a brilliant, if short, experience. The multiplayer is pretty generic but for some reason it's really good fun.

My PSN ID is TiJayLFS if anyone wants a COD4 player on their friends list.
got it on my pc and i love it
#5 - th84
Quote from TiJay :

My PSN ID is TiJayLFS if anyone wants a COD4 player on their friends list.

Mine is "cutithigh". Dont ask me where the name came from, I stole it off someones forum.

I havent done much online yet. Im so used to COD3 on pc it is taking me a while to get used to the controls. Im still doing the SP mode, when I finish it, I will do more online.
Got it on PC...Awesome!
2nd most time spent online playing (after LFS of course!) for me!
If you have it for PC as well, add me to your xFire (ukbladey) and look out for me online

PS...MUST get around to jumping on a server with Andy teh Blade one day
Quote from Bladerunner :
PS...MUST get around to jumping on a server with Andy teh Blade one day

aye not tonight tho cos i got a clan match
I have it. I love the single player, but the MP is where it's at (IMO)

Gimme a shout on xfire (celticfang) if you want to play me

DK
Have it loved it for a day or two then i got bored of the eye candy and went back to css
Thinking of buying it for the 360, enjoyed Call of duty 2 & 3 quite a bit. Apparently its multiplayer is up there with Halo 3 and the like.
Have to say great SP & MP Modes, on MP unlocked everything finished lvl 55 = Good times

then I installed the latest patch (1.4) didn't think it will reset everything goes online BAM lvl 1 again = bad times

so haven't played cod4 since 1.4 was released

still think its GOTY tho
I have it for the 360, I love it, its awesome, I want its babies.
Quote from paddy_racer :Have to say great SP & MP Modes, on MP unlocked everything finished lvl 55 = Good times

then I installed the latest patch (1.4) didn't think it will reset everything goes online BAM lvl 1 again = bad times

still think its GOTY tho

It _SHOULDN'T_ reset your rank because of the patch..the rank-resetting bug is well documented on the forums, and there is a small app out to protect it by backing it up every time you connect...Admittedly, a lot of people were a bit unhappy with 1.4, but for other reasons.
just beat the game...
pretty good, better then most of the FPS I played, not better then HL2 + Episodes...
Quote from paddy_racer :Have to say great SP & MP Modes, on MP unlocked everything finished lvl 55 = Good times

still think its GOTY tho

Just have to say: Friday night project ftw?
Quote from Bladerunner :It _SHOULDN'T_ reset your rank because of the patch..the rank-resetting bug is well documented on the forums, and there is a small app out to protect it by backing it up every time you connect...Admittedly, a lot of people were a bit unhappy with 1.4, but for other reasons.

Yep...found a post referring to this on CoD forumz:
http://www.charlieoscardelta.c ... rd/viewtopic.php?t=114095
SP is heavily scripted and mostly annoying. Enemy AI will always target you over anyone else and they can always see you.

MP is pretty awesome though.
#18 - mr_x
I have it on 360, both SP and MP are bloody awesome!!

My xbox 360 gamertag is btccmad
Quote from sil3ntwar :SP is heavily scripted

your life is too, but without restart and load game buttons
Quote from sil3ntwar :SP is heavily scripted

True, but mostly in a good way. The SAS part of Call of Duty 4 is one of the best SP-campaigns i've ever played. I especially liked the mission with the AC-130.
#21 - DeKo
Have it for PC, had a quick run through the SP on hardened and got buried right into the MP. Its brilliant, especially playing with a clan. at one point im going to go through the SP on vet, but i cant find the time nor inspiration to do it.
I have it for the 360 and love it. The story is too short, but still good, but it's the online modes that it shines. I've probably spent more hours playing CoD4 than any other 360 game so far.
I palyed it at my cousins house this week, and i owned. My little brother and younger cousin were on one team, my older cousin and I were on the other. We were playing shipment to 50 kills or 10 minutes, here are the results:

Player 2(brother): 6 kills
Player 3(younger cousin): 7 kills
nooper37(older cousin): 9 kills
Rappa Z: 41 kills

It was great, considering it was my third time ever playing.
I have it on the 360. A hell of a lot better than most other games..

Too bad for me though: After playing it for 5 hours I turned the power off and the disc went crazy in the 360..I had to unplug the whole damn console..Plugged it back in and took the disc out..Completely ruined..Now I gotta run to Wal-mart and get another copy by returning this one..

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG