The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
/me has visions of n00bs being fired from it

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :/me has visions of n00bs being fired from it

DK

Good idea...maybe we ask teh devs for that perk in 1.5???
You start the petition...

I'll sign it

Maybe choose a different n00b each round? :P
Embarrassing admission:

I just got PWNED by EmmyLou in a one on one....little b1tc|-| getting too good

(but I HAVE been working a 12 hour shift today, and as such was knackered before teh starts....)
Quote from Bladerunner :Embarrassing admission:

I just got PWNED by EmmyLou in a one on one....little b1tc|-| getting too good

(but I HAVE been working a 12 hour shift today, and as such was knackered before teh starts....)

LOL!

Now I want to pwn j00 again!

DK
It looks like i might get COD4 this week, but i can't play unless my bro's out of the house. Which is about 4 hours a week.
Quote from andybarsblade :pam mod is what clan matches are played on. so only certain perks/guns are available and certain things are changed. like if you shoot somone through a wall you dont know if you've hit them (unless they die of course) p90 is not avail only 1 sniper per team and the only perks you can use are bandolier, stopping power, deep impact/extreme conditioning/iron lungs. i think thats it, oh and no stun nades ethier. pam mod is uesd in the league that my clan play on. in enemy down

Shame, cos Enemy Down is the worst League I have ever played in. Full of clans that are easy to beat, but will do anything to win, and even doing simple jumps that ARE NOT glitches, will result in your Team Losing, things like jumping in the Tree at the back of the House on mp_Carentan on cod2 was illegal!? More to the point, that particular position is useless. Round length was 4mins for a while on Cod2, then eventually got down to like 3mins most of the clans on Enemy Down are wannabe clans that are made by kids who fight with each other and are crap anyway, or 40year old men who get annoyed cos they get their ass handed to them on Clanbase.

CB Rules are the best for Cod4, CB know how to keep Cod4 alive.
agree with that but ed does have some very good clans you just got to look hard for them
Quote from andybarsblade :agree with that but ed does have some very good clans you just got to look hard for them

I wouldn't mind about the quality of teams, but the ED and ESL rules just suck so much.
I really really am dying for Call of Duty. Unfortunatly it is coming down to my grades, which i'm pretty sure were dented by my Xbox.
What is all yor lvl?
my lvl is 40
and have played in 1 day and 4 hours +5 min
i have it on PS3 my name is Ginho8 and i am lvl 28 lol
I've been playing CoD for just over a week, and my dad is already complaining that I'm getting too good...we've just played for an hour and I managed to call in my first air strike:P. I'm now practically begging my mum to get it for me as the disc I used to install it was my dads
Took an hour for one air strike? took me about 5 mins against my cousin.

w00t! Since the local game store is going out of buisness, i might get Call of Duty tommorow!
Quote from Rappa Z :
w00t! Since the local game store is going out of buisness, i might get Call of Duty tommorow!

lol
Yea, I had a air strike within the first few minutes.... but I got lucky and the first map I played on was "shipment"
Quote from Rappa Z :Took an hour for one air strike? took me about 5 mins against my cousin.

Nah...didnt take the little ***** an hour to get the air strike...We played for an hour or so in total, but she got the airstrike on the second map...99% luck really...I was run&gunning with an MP5, and she was n00btubing
I got it. And i definetly think it' amzing. Played about 5 hours yesterday and another 4 today. The story was great, the online was great, and i love the customizing of the weapons. Probably the best FPS i've ever played.
Quote from Rappa Z :I got it. And i definetly think it' amzing. Played about 5 hours yesterday and another 4 today. The story was great, the online was great, and i love the customizing of the weapons. Probably the best FPS i've ever played.

You haven't played many then have you?
Had to start again the other day. Really do love this game. Has anyone noticed that patch 1.5 has changed the flow of ping?

For example. On patch 1.4, 110 ping, you see the enemy but you have to slighty shoot further than before *sniping on scope would be a good example* because your ping is slightly high and you had to slightly guess his position ahead because the opponent you are aiming has already been there.

But on patch 1.5 also on 110 ping, you see the enemy, but when you shoot him without having to shoot slightly ahead of him. It registers, and takes a slight second longer from the 60 pings or lower, for process to register on both yourself and the dude you killed.

Anyone noticed that?
Quote from BigDave2967 :snip

that can be altered in the multiplayer config files to suit the server pings you get
Quote from andybarsblade :that can be altered in the multiplayer config files to suit the server pings you get

How do you do that?
Quote from Rappa Z :Took an hour for one air strike? took me about 5 mins against my cousin.

Took me 5 mins too, and i had an Killing spree of 40 but then someone else wanted to play
Quote from G!NhO :Took me 5 mins too, and i had an Killing spree of 40 but then someone else wanted to play

Just had a 67 kill on Domination on Map Ambush with a 50 folk server on Hardcore *strokes M21* Love sniping .

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG