Would be awsome!
and add that gokart track in Autocross.

I have sad this many times but..
I want All F1 08 cars (own class)
Gp2 car
Funnycar
Indycar
Nascar
All LeMans 4 classes (there are 4 classes rigth?)
Quote from furio911 :Honda CRX, Nissan Skyline, and some muscle cars for drag racing perhaps?
Ford Mustang, 1969 Dodge Charger SR/T

WHY THE HELL do all you rice boys want a ******* skyline?!?
Red Rider
want buggy
yea maybe a buggy
I would like to have some competitor for the rb4,fxo, some rallicars with 300+ bhp

probably some monstertrucks or buggies to have fun

...and to make Ghino angry

A NISSAN SKYLINE R32 :P
Quote from G!NhO :WHY THE HELL do all you rice boys want a ******* skyline?!?

Skyline not so rice, it 'godzilla'

Hey, looking at a racer's perspective, it's 4WD (grip), strong RB26DETT engine (Or N1 if it's a Nur {I want it!}), hmm kinda heavy though.
Quote from G!NhO :WHY THE HELL do all you rice boys want a ******* skyline?!?

Probably because it is one of the fastest production cars. Nothing to do with rice.
well all the guys that wanna see the skyline in lfs s3, wanna use it for drifting
Quote from G!NhO :well all the guys that wanna see the skyline in lfs s3, wanna use it for drifting

I would like it too and I don't drift. Sorry to burst your bubble.
sereous suggestions!
Go Karts, mustangs, f430, batmobile, motorbikes would be good, impreza rally car.
We DONT need real cars and I don't see what the skyline have that is so cool but that's just my opinion
About Muscle cars:
Maybe the performance suck in some mucles because of the weight but they sound awesome and that's the reason why we want them
Quote from Sir moi 407 :We DONT need real cars and I don't see what the skyline have that is so cool but that's just my opinion
About Muscle cars:
Maybe the performance suck in some mucles because of the weight but they sound awesome and that's the reason why we want them

i totally agree with you it doesnt matter that they cant go through corners that good, it will be good fun driving a muscle car in lfs
I would like to have "stock car races" that means that everyone has to use a standar setup in the race.
We dont need XF GTI! We need XF DAF!
only way we can get the most fun of newly cars in this LFS game is allowing costum mad skin mods, where the server/admin would have to allow such a feature, the cars would still bare teh same 4wheeled/size/wieght aspect ration of the defualt body of selection but with differant skin mods, for example if i had a Hummer, or a v8 style pimpy big back wheel car (skining mod) i could apply it to a default body, & if the server allows it the costume skinn will load for others, only restriction of course is the visibility looks or any abstract apearance, which also the admin /server could reject or automaticle buy such a mod function able or implament in this LFS game
Quote from Paul360 :Go Karts, mustangs, f430, batmobile, motorbikes would be good, impreza rally car.

Are you completely dum? there is already a go kart in S2 called MRT
:dnfnoob:
I would love to see some rotary cars such as the Series 8 Rx7 and maby a rx3
and some proper drag cars /funny cars
a revised version of the Raceabout. i love small MR cars but i hate the Raceabout, it looks 'orrible. if it could be made to resemble more of an Elise/MR2/VX220 it would be so much better.
i would love to see some of these cars:

a NASCAR Stock car
a V8 Supercar
a Le-Mans car
Some RallyCars
Top Feul Dragsters! (that would ROCK!)
SUV's
the Audi R8
and my favourite: a Ferrari Enzo

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG