The online racing simulator
Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
Quote from R34GTR :I miss CoD4 so much, my XBOX is dead

haha you should have bought an PS3
Guess your all console nubs
Sooo bored of this game got to prestige 7 and just really noticed its starting to be boring, doing the same thing over and over again
Quote from Jordan2007 :Sooo bored of this game got to prestige 7 and just really noticed its starting to be boring, doing the same thing over and over again

'

7th prestige YOU ARE sick!!!
Prestige is gay anyway
wtf is prestige?
if you get to lvl 55 you can start all over again, you can do that 10 times its only for sick people
Its basically something that Infinity Ward put in to extend its online play time 10x over. You get a different badge for each "prestige" level you are at and people with the top level on the 10th prestige are considered the best.

Niko - I'll totally have to give you a game some time, I got COD4 yesterday and i'm loving it on PC so far - had it on Xbox but PC is far better.
Post your best streak without dying!
Mine: 23
I've had around a 15 kill streak before, give or take a few.

I've played for a while now too, I'm just not that great. I've gotten 2 profiles to level 55, the third one got wiped off my hard drive and I'm working on my fourth. It's a great game and addicting too!
Why do people bone off the Ranks and Achievments on these games? I ignore them all, they mean nothing. The more you pay attention to them, the less fun you have, and obviously the fact that when you read them back you can see how much of a geek you really are!XD
i do like the game, but im getting annoyed with it :P, to many competition matches
That's something most here don't understand, It's like Public racing is cool, but League racing, now that is something different. In Call Of Duty, Public servers are dire, what you guys want to do is play matches with other teams, of 2, 3, 4 or 5 men. Sadly this is hard to do on the Xbox and Playstation, as post match results are easier to hand in when your on a PC
Quote from andybarsblade :Overkill perk no?

Thats the problem its not in Perk 1 but Perk 2 which is where the UAV jammer is is, see the problem?

Btw if any of you see Scarecrow869 that would be me but i mostly play on the Internode servers.
my highest killstreak on PS3 is 19
my best match was 10/0, i only used my sniper and was sitting in a warehouse behind some boxes in the Pipeline map (with UAV jammer)
my best match was something like 32/8, good enough for me

i dont really care about my rank, but i do care about the weapons, i wanna be lvl 51 with barrett
Quote from G!NhO :if you get to lvl 55 you can start all over again, you can do that 10 times its only for sick people

Ahhh, PC doesn't have this.

I'll start playing COD4 again I think, go for another Golden gun. All of the new maps are fun which is a bonus.
Quote from spacedskunk :Ahhh, PC doesn't have this.

I'll start playing COD4 again I think, go for another Golden gun. All of the new maps are fun which is a bonus.

so with PC you just make a new account? maybe i am gonna get this game for PC
Quote from G!NhO :so with PC you just make a new account? maybe i am gonna get this game for PC

With PC all you can reach is level 55, which is easy. So yea if you want to start again it requires you to create a new profile.

The biggest challenge is getting 250 headshots with all the guns. But I did all of the assault rifles within about 20-25 hours of gameplay. All the other classes are proving difficult though
i dont have a single golden gun, but i got red tiger on my M40A3 sniper
I got the golden DE on my first playthrough, but I've not been playing as much since I went Prestige. Since I like the medal logo this time, I think I'll be stopping after that.
I'd like to complete all of the challenges this time though, so I'll probably end up dying a lot while I totally fail at sniping (I find the kills don't justify the boredom).
i really like sniping i was very good at it, but after alot of sniping in the Battlefield Bad Company Demo i sucked at call of duty sniping

but the shotgun in cod 4 is really great
Quote from BlueFlame :Why do people bone off the Ranks and Achievments on these games? I ignore them all, they mean nothing. The more you pay attention to them, the less fun you have, and obviously the fact that when you read them back you can see how much of a geek you really are!XD

Because when you first starting to play the game its something good to aim for and it extends the life of the game. I want to start playing matches until I'm level 55 and have all of the good hardware.
Quote from mcintyrej :Because when you first starting to play the game its something good to aim for and it extends the life of the game. I want to start playing matches until I'm level 55 and have all of the good hardware.

Doesn't make a difference what level you are, or what hardware you have got, most of the people that play matches are skill match-able, not everyone playing competitive gaming are aliens. In-fact, it's highly improboble one will end up playing against anyone in the top flight of Cod4 anyway. You make it seem like it's a really intricate thing to do on the game. Just download IRC > Quakenet > #cod4.wars then search in there, PM someone , get and IP and password, and away you go. Then you can sign up to Clanbase, or ESL or any other league websites, and start competing.
Here's mine:
Attached images
aa.jpg
mine, dunno if im running AA or not(probably not)

its taken from a cheat system, thats why it has all the random logos on, i dont have any random screenies with my fps on :P

@Niko.. you still using the config i sent you?
Attached images
pic.jpg

Call of duty 4
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG