The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hotmail :hey hey,

i am still at the website interface

i have a little bug,
when i delete a time in the pb.txt , the server still know that time what you ask on the server !top ,

How can i get the time out of the lapper?

when i delete the timed lap in the pb.txt, then 3 hours later the lap time back is in too the file

greets,,

Reint Jan

I'll answer this question in dutch to make life more easy for me.

Lapper laat die tijd nog zien omdat het inlezen van PB.txt eenmalig gebeurd. Het bijwerken gebeurd realtime. Een andere verklaring zou kunnen zijn dat de tijd wordt gesynchroniseerd via een andere server waar je Lapper hebt draaien.
it was the first option ,

thx for the quick respone

many thx

Greets,

Reint Jan
Oh Great ones
Hello from NZ. Now I run 5 Servers here for LFS. 4 run LFSlapper 5.54. Now the problem is (and I have given up trying) when I run Logmein (remote program) on the servers the Lapper will never work correctly. E.G. Log in and it's always 0/0 raced. !top will bring a Unknown Command. With Logmein off all is OK. Would love to have both. Pop onto [LFSNZ]3 and get an Idea. Servers are (PC for each). [LFSNZ]XFG (Demo), [LFSNZ]1 (Demo), [lfsnz]2 (S1 and lfs remote setup which I cant run with Lapper), [LFSNZ]3 (S2), [LFSNZ]4 ( S2 but offline at the mo). Hope you can help as LFSlapper brings a great Server challenge. Tomo
Quote from Swivel :Hello from NZ. Now I run 5 Servers here for LFS. 4 run LFSlapper 5.54. Now the problem is (and I have given up trying) when I run Logmein (remote program) on the servers the Lapper will never work correctly. E.G. Log in and it's always 0/0 raced. !top will bring a Unknown Command. With Logmein off all is OK. Would love to have both. Pop onto [LFSNZ]3 and get an Idea. Servers are (PC for each). [LFSNZ]XFG (Demo), [LFSNZ]1 (Demo), [lfsnz]2 (S1 and lfs remote setup which I cant run with Lapper), [LFSNZ]3 (S2), [LFSNZ]4 ( S2 but offline at the mo). Hope you can help as LFSlapper brings a great Server challenge. Tomo

Could it be the case of the two applications on the same (insim-)port?
Hi again i try this

SwapSide = Y;
AutoGears =N;
Shifter = Y;
HelpBrake =N;
AxisClutch = Y;
AutoClutch = N;
Mouse = N;
KbNoHelp = N;
KbStabilised = N;
CustomView =*;

And it works but its possible to chance durring the race without LFS Lapper
kick player to Spectators
I want that Lapper kick Player to Spectators if he Change the Driving mode.
But Lapper kick the player only when he chance the driving mode and go to Pit and out.

Anybody now how i can calibrate the Lapper that controll the driving mode every minutes or in lesser timeduration. Not after the Pitting?

Thx
Hi All,
Can someone help me sort Authorisation out so that the only racers that can connect to Server 1 have set a PB on Server 2 of 1.44.00 or less in the car they are trying to connect with.

Auth1 = @John Doe,Gai-Luron;
Auth2 = FXR:AS3:1.44.00;
Auth3 = FZR:AS3:1.44.00;
Auth4 = XRR:AS3:1.44.00;

AuthAllowPlayer = Auth1|Auth2|Auth3|Auth4;
AuthMinPlayer = 1;
OnAuthAllowed = /msg ^3Welcome {Nickname} ^3to our Racing Server;
OnAuthNotAllowed = /spec {Nickname}|/msg {Nickname} ^3please set a faster PB on Server #2|;
OnAuthReached = ^3You have got level {auth};

This doesn't seem to be working for some reason, the Username bit is fine but I can still connect in FZR even tho my PB is greater than 1.44.00 in that car. My PB is less than 1.44.00 in FXR. odd

Edit Is it possible to stop drivers changing cars after joining in a car they have a PB of less than 1.44.00.
Hi Andy,

Try this , it works on my server

Auth1 = FXR:AS3:1.44.00 | FZR:AS3:1.44.00 | XRR:AS3:1.44.00 ;
AuthAllowPlayer = Auth1|@John Doe,Gai-Luron;
AuthMinPlayer = 1;

( i did not try the users but it will work)
Hi all,

Who know's how to synchronize 2 database's (PB.txt file's) with lapper???
I made on server 1 the following config.
Quote :
# Sync Database Options
#######################
SyncID=frh01;
SyncDir=c:/PBdir;
SyncIDsToSync=frh02;
#####################
# Hotlapping options
#####################
Database = c:/PBdir/PB.txt;

Do i have to the same for server 2???
And write the PB.txt also to the dir Database = c:/PBdir/PB.txt; ??
except the
Quote :
# Sync Database Options
#######################
SyncID=frh02;
SyncDir=c:/PBdir;
SyncIDsToSync=frh01;
#####################
# Hotlapping options
#####################
Database = c:/PBdir/PB.txt;

Quote from Tim NL :Hi all,

Who know's how to synchronize 2 database's (PB.txt file's) with lapper???
I made on server 1 the following config.

Do i have to the same for server 2???
And write the PB.txt also to the dir Database = c:/PBdir/PB.txt; ??
except the

You have the settings right for the synchronisation.
The only thing you have to change is the name of the PB-file.
Just name them pb1.txt , pb2.txt etc.
I have 7 servers running and they all synchronise using Lapper.
Hi Gai,
I know I have brought this up before but Lapper removing the v for voting in the "Display List of Hosts" screen. I have been told this will reduce the amount of racers that will join my server as racers like to be able to vote.

Can this be changed as I think its quite important to show correct server setting in "Display List of Hosts" screen.

Quote :Bug: My servers are not showing Voting allowed in Server Display Listing, showing QMP and should be VQMP as voting is allowed. Looks like Lapper is disabling this when Master Server requests info.

hey ,

i have got a little bug,

but i am not sure or it has to do with lapper.

this is the output in the pb.txt file,

51 L.Glu^Bščević

after i put this in a html code, its generating this:

51 L.Gluščević

do you know some way how i can change this.
for example that its working with html code.

i hope you know what i mean

greets,

Reint Jan
Thanks a lot Yisc[NL]
I will try it when i'm at home (still working now).
Quote from hotmail :hey ,

i have got a little bug,

but i am not sure or it has to do with lapper.

this is the output in the pb.txt file,

51 L.Glu^Bščević

after i put this in a html code, its generating this:

51 L.Gluščević

do you know some way how i can change this.
for example that its working with html code.

i hope you know what i mean

greets,

Reint Jan

I understand what you mean and think it has to do with the code-table you are using to generate the HTML. You have to use something like this in the header of your page:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I understand what you mean and think it has to do with the code-table you are using to generate the HTML. You have to use something like this in the header of your page:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

hey ,

i had that feeling too, so i allready used that in my code , exatly the same code.

the site is build with asp , and i think that, its going wrong in the stransilation from asp to html.

well here is a link of the site : http://www.conceptracing.net/babyr/live/test.asp

greets,

Reintjan
Hello,

use charset utf-8

look here : http://www.liguesfr.com/gcomp/ . this will be work!

gai-Luron
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Could it be the case of the two applications on the same (insim-)port?

Well there ya go. Oh why didn't I ask here ages ago. Thanks Alot
Secound try

Anybody now how i can config the Lapper to check the Controller from Players every minute (interval) not only on conneting and pit´s.

I forced wheel & axis clutch & h -shifters. Other Controller Racers now kicked to the Spectators. That works!

But after conneting to Server and Join the Race, its possible to change the controller because Lfslapper ONLY check on connecting and Pitting not DURRING the race. /user can press shift+ g for example.

Anybody now how i can do this?
it's not possible
OK ! Thx Gai-Luron.
Hi All,
I have 2 Servers:

Server 2 syncs with Server 1
Server 1 PB is called AS3_01_PB.txt
Server 2 PB is called AS3_02_PB.txt

Server 1 FTP's the AS3_01_PB.txt to my website so ASP can read it.
Server 2 FTP's the AS3_02_PB.txt to my website so ASP can read it.

Do I need Server 2 FTP'ing as they should be exactly the same file if syncronised, or do I need to let Server 2 FTP its AS3_02_PB.txt file to website.

Thanks for any help
Quote from Andy King :Hi All,
I have 2 Servers:

Server 2 syncs with Server 1
Server 1 PB is called AS3_01_PB.txt
Server 2 PB is called AS3_02_PB.txt

Server 1 FTP's the AS3_01_PB.txt to my website so ASP can read it.
Server 2 FTP's the AS3_02_PB.txt to my website so ASP can read it.

Do I need Server 2 FTP'ing as they should be exactly the same file if syncronised, or do I need to let Server 2 FTP its AS3_02_PB.txt file to website.

Thanks for any help

You should FTP only one of these files since they are synced by Lapper.
The two file are Sync, only one need to be send to ftp. Put # before ftp setting.

Edit : more Quick than me Yisc[NL]
LOL @ Gai,

Thanks guys for your advice.

Gai did you see my post with my concerns about voting not being shown in "Display List of Servers" within LFS.

Quote :Bug: My servers are not showing Voting allowed in Server Display Listing, showing QMP and should be VQMP as voting is allowed. Looks like Lapper is disabling this when Master Server requests info.

Thanks
and did you see my question?

1)I can't understand, why mouse cursor shows on last split (aka lap finish)? And If I click on line that says "PB SP1...", a message in chat appears saying mystical number + Km/h, (like 13 Km/h, 64 Km/h etc.)?! What could that be and how not to let cursor appear?

2)Why on some commands (like !time, !distance) answer is told from my self (like MazderX: Total laps done with...)? Is there any way to make LFSLapper say it like in old versions (like just Total laps done...)?

And is there any event on End Race? Not voting...
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG