The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This rider went to extremes to distract the photographer from the fact that he was actually giving him the finger

Agreed, that one wins. I was waiting for someone to notice the middle finger salute.
Lets give this one a try then...
Attached images
XPB_0SKN3B40XDSDFK0M6E000-3.jpg
:)
Yes I know, This helmet smells like ****, But quit looking at me
"My steering wheel's broken, can I borrow your lens cover instead?"
or
"Hey, can I come to hide behind the camera with you?"
or
"Ohh, don't shoot me now, then we can't photoshop my pretty boy face afterwards"
'Hi mum, its me, Lewis!'
or
'Hey, I've got one of these at home!'
" You see this? You see this? I'm da man hey! Show me, only me! Got it? OKTHXBAI! "
I Iz Hamilton, I Haz Win!
No, don't go and interview Raikonen, I haven't told you about me yet.
"Look, I didn't learn to drive like this at a Tesco's Car Park!"
Lewis Hamilton amazed as F1 marshal's head turns into a TV camera
Wait! I'm making sure everyone sees the glitter on my face!
As you can see (Pointed out with a yellow circle on the picture), there was still room for one more car in the garage.

PS. Let me win, I have good picture for this competition.
Quote from Gekkibi :As you can see (Pointed out with a yellow circle on the picture), there was still room for one more car in the garage.

PS. Let me win, I have good picture for this competition.

Haha - i never noticed that circle

Go on then - its not that good a picture anyway
Quote from J@tko :Haha - i never noticed that circle

Go on then - its not that good a picture anyway

Ok, give me ten minutes to get the picture...
Tell me WHY did the jerk destroyed/stole circled objects. (Those whät you can't see well are the leather bucket seat torn and the central panel cover behind (In the picture "left side") the gear shift.
Attached images
god_damn.jpg
Quote from Gekkibi :Tell me WHY did the jerk destroyed/stole circled objects. (Those whät you can't see well are the leather bucket seat torn and the central panel cover behind (In the picture "left side") the gear shift.

It's hard to make a funny caption about something as serious as that
Quote from hrtburnout :It's hard to make a funny caption about something as serious as that

No, no. The point is to make good examples why did he do that. He had a good reason to destroy the seat. Tell me what that was. Why did he wanted to steal 20 years old casette deck etc.

This is good therapy for me.
Do you have more pics about the damages? Exterior, etc..?
They're just little cnuts. They did it because they're little cnuts.

That's all you can really say.
I didn't wanted to turn this conversation to my car. I want to get over it, and thought this would be good therapy. Now, imagine some really funny reasons.

Something really stupid ones are also welcome.
Can't use that pic in the caption competition. It would be disrespectful to you to make a joke of it i think
Didn't ended how I wanted it to. The next picture is lame because I don't currently have any "fun" pictures.

Okay, then we must change subject. Doesn't these look like XRG (Left [Yes, that's the one]) and XRT (Right).

Now, tell me something about IRL XRT/XRG's... (I know, lame subject. If someone has better picture, feel free to post it)

Attached images
56903886.jpg
I still can't find the keys...

That was for Gekkibi's first post.

And yes, they do resemble the XR's.

And now, the new picture.
Attached images
CLICK THIS!.jpg
Quote from piggy501 :I still can't find the keys...

LoL! That was a good one. I laughed out loud and woke up my better half!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG