The online racing simulator
jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :Hurrah!

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job erik is a Pub landlord. Good luck in your new career.

Yay for Al Murry. <3
User name came up with Chef and my real name without middle name came up with office gopher.

I get topless model with my full name. :wtf2:
Hehe, I'm a crash test dummy. I guess it has watched me race.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jeremy Marsh is a Office Gopher. Good luck in your new career.

Well, better get to work! *burrows to office*
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Bill Gates is a Village Idiot. Good luck in your new career.

Makes sense to me

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Rob is a Farmer. Good luck in your new career.

Enough with the Irish stereotypes, please
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Rob is a Farmer. Good luck in your new career.

Enough with the Irish stereotypes, please

Heh, I'm apparently a tree surgeon
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Riders Motion is a Monkey Impressionist. Good luck in your new career.

O_o
Quote from The General Lee :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Looney is a Village Idiot. Good luck in your new career.

WTF?

LMAO Looney... made my day, really
I'm a quiz show something rather with my LFS acc. name, and a Rally Driver with my Nickname
#59 - aoun
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job aoun is a tree surgeon. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
4/10

Education
7/10

Job Satisfaction
9/10

Community Contribution
9/10

Pulling Power
6/10

Uniform
6/10

Total
41/60
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job michael thomas chapman is a Housekeeper. Good luck in your new career.

wtf? this thing changes every time
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Christopher James Raemisch is an Emperor of all the world. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
10/10

Education
6/10

Job Satisfaction
10/10

Community Contribution
8/10

Pulling Power
10/10

Uniform
10/10

Total
54/60

It didn't change for me, will try it again.
I'm going to be a office gopher in case I use my real name.

But if I use Lible or my real first name, both end up with tree surgeon so I guess that's what I am going to be.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job scoobyrbac is a Playing for a soccor team. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
9/10

Education
2/10

Job Satisfaction
9/10

Community Contribution
6/10

Pulling Power
7/10

Uniform
5/10

Total
38/60

My real name

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Steven Conrad is a Hypnotist. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
9/10

Education
2/10

Job Satisfaction
8/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
10/10

Uniform
6/10

Total
38/60

I still come out with about the same on both..
Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Gay Man is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

I tried that for kicks.. and what is with the results. :O

Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Straight Man is a Sewage Worker. Good luck in your new career.

Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Bisexual Transfestite is a Dodgem Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Black Man is anything where you can kiss ass. Good luck in your new career.

Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job White Man is an Air Stewardess. Good luck in your new career.

Quote :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Cute little Mexican Midget is an Emperor of all the world. Good luck in your new career.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jonathan Robertson is a Shoplifter. Good luck in your new career.

I didn't think I was THAT strong...
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Edward Pottinger is a Topless Model. Good luck in your new career.

Phew, thought I would get something stupid.
-
(PaulH) DELETED by PaulH
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Tim Chadwick is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

Oh yeah perfect.
My LFS username gave me...Playing for a soccer team o.O

My real name gave me...a Jungle Explorer

Maybe I could play soccer in the jungle?
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Butch is anything where you can kiss ass. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
6/10

Education
6/10

Job Satisfaction
9/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
3/10

Uniform
4/10

Total
31/60
my nick:

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Boosted is a Quiz Show Contestant. Good luck in your new career.

XD
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job R34King is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
8/10

Education
5/10

Job Satisfaction
8/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
8/10

Uniform
6/10

Total
38/60

Real name = Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Sam Cody-Matheson is a Topless Model. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
7/10

Education
1/10

Job Satisfaction
7/10

Community Contribution
2/10

Pulling Power
8/10

Uniform
4/10

Total
29/60

HAHA
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job George Bush is a Office Gopher. Good luck in your new career.

Description Score
Salary 3/10
Education 2/10
Job Satisfaction 5/10
Community Contribution 3/10
Pulling Power 4/10
Uniform 4/10

Total 21/60

... and Tony Blair gives the same result
Well its spot on for me, as I work in IT Support, this is what it said for my real name

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Shaun Clarke is a Office Gopher. Good luck in your new career.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job fordman is a Quiz Show Contestant. Good luck in your new career

Just put my wife's to be name in, it said she should be the next Satan......not wrong there
woo ! my ideal job is as a professional hippy better start growing that hair. hmm where's my sandals. can't be pro without them :hippy:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im a builder

jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG