The online racing simulator
jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
jobpredictor
"Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job zeugnimod is a Playing for a soccor team. Good luck in your new career."

Sure.
air stewardess
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Madman_CZ is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Hell yeah!
I just tried it with my real name and it suggested I should become a sewage worker!!

WTF?
#6 - garph
Quote from zeugnimod :I just tried it with my real name and it suggested I should become a sewage worker!!

WTF?

Sounds about right.

...said I should be a Cowboy.
For me it said i am a chef when i used my real name.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job gag is a Cowboy. Good luck in your new career.

I DIDN'T make that up.

Grrr, you already edited. Not again.
#9 - garph
A cowboy is a great job, riding horses and shooting bad guys, can't go wrong with that.
rc10racer

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job rc10racer is anything where you can kiss ass. Good luck in your new career

Description
Score

Salary
6/10

Education
6/10

Job Satisfaction
9/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
3/10

Uniform
4/10

Total
31/60

My real name

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jonathon Pickard is a Monkey Impressionist. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
2/10

Education
2/10

Job Satisfaction
6/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
4/10

Uniform
7/10

Total
24/60

Hmmmmmmmmm someone is gonna take the piss big time.
haha just tried bob smith LMAO!
It said i was a sewage worker with my real name, but a rally driver with my LFS user name. I'll have to settle for a compromise....

Driving the 'Ring Taxi!

BTW-Samh is a fireman here to clean up Bob's mess.
Monkey Impressionist.....LMAO!
Quote from rc10racer :Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jonathon Pickard is a Monkey Impressionist. Good luck in your new career.

Quote from garph :Sounds about right.

:hide:
Quote from Madman_CZ :haha just tried bob smith LMAO!

Ah yes, village idiot. But if you use my full title "bob smith the floating widget", you see my real ideal job is president.

Best of all, my real name is ideal for Satan.

Think I've got all three extremes there.
Okay, both Jordan Bush and PsYcHoMaN gave me soccer player. But the game sucks balls.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Looney is a Village Idiot. Good luck in your new career.

WTF?
My username came up with a Rally Car Driver.

My real name came up with an Office Gopher.
Real name: Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Niall Drew is a Quiz Show Contestant. Good luck in your new career.

Thats better
Try some usernames with team tags on, get some better results.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job SFX beefyman666 is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job BBO is an alcohol tester. Good luck in your new career.

Yeah
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job The General Lee is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

That makes us co-workers Beefy
Quote :Try some usernames with team tags on, get some better results.

Got a rally driver with that one, guess it's a step up from a Monkey Impressionist
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Stuart Whitehead is a Jungle Explorer. Good luck in your new career.

I'm packing my bags...it's time for an Adventure

jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG