The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
Just watched the replay.. boy that's funny..blowing his tyres up down the straight. How stupid can people be?

Seriously, I don't understand the point of cheating. Yeah sure you got a fast time, wow you came first. But, umm.. you didn't .. the cheat did, so actually you achieved nothing. Does anyone really feel good about having won/achieved a high score etc from using a cheat?? Do they really go to bed thinking, wow I feel great, because I'm so good !! I beat all those people because I'm so much better than them.. damn that hack really worked !! it made me a super great driver !!
I agree with the above, but many using steroids in sports to furter their position thinks it´s fine I guess....those are everywhere...
That list if full of cheaters.

1.11 is also impossible.

God knows what is happening on Demo now.
Quote from gezmoor :Seriously, I don't understand the point of cheating.

I think most people cheat just to annoy other people, not to win.
Cheating is stupid.
Cheating in a racing simulator... Way to kill the game eh?
It takes all the fun out of driving in a RACING simulator. If you wanna cheat go play NFS
Huh, a cheater in oval :grumpy:

In the first lap he used some tweak and was going up to 350km/h
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached files
wtf.mpr - 75.1 KB - 385 views
Lol, in demo the server called "Fat Oil Drift Ground" or whatever it is, there is cheating/hacking allowed, hackers are there all over the place spinning their cars and failing like noobs...
Quote from Kristjan.J :Lol, in demo the server called "Fat Oil Drift Ground" or whatever it is, there is cheating/hacking allowed, hackers are there all over the place spinning their cars and failing like noobs...

I just got kicked from their stupid server for questioning their use of speed hacks
Quote from Ferroc :Huh, a cheater in oval :grumpy:

Looks like the whole brake thing again, gotta love his last comments..

"i have no idea I had tweak"
"is that tweak?"

Classic noobish into a wall, though
These people make me sick, and they arn't just in demo so its realy sad.

I think they need to make some kind of config compare durring connection and every time you change setup. The server should check to see if your cars settings (brake force ect.) are within the normal limits, if not it kicks you out, and possibly forces you to log back in to play online. I was thinking of attempting to program something like this, but it needs to be integrated into LFS for it to be the most effective.
#36 - Byku
Devs should make an announcment on the main site that anybody who uses hack WILL get accound banned!

... or maybe not... more people will know about it then...
Quote from Byku :Devs should make an announcment on the main site that anybody who uses hack WILL get accound banned!

... or maybe not... more people will know about it then...

yeah but demo users can't get banned ...
Quote from RAM0011 :yeah but demo users can't get banned ...

They can be banned with patch Y18
I am concerned a little that there maybe are some drivers in a league i drive who cheat, i have no hints or proves, but who knows?

I am afraid that with a cheat you could use it in a way others don't see maybe?

Just for getting a second or so...

That would be very bad.
If you watch the replay, you can view their inputs. If they are braking or using the handbrake, and are speeding up, then they are using this hack...
Quote from JO53PHS :I just got kicked from their stupid server for questioning their use of speed hacks

Dont fool people please.... u were kicked for insultz. Nothing else.

Yes I allow this mod on my server, and this is no cheat, just fun.
Its a real challenge to master a full drifting lap with this insane power at wheels, much harder than regular car. This pushes the demo a step further.

Sure some people use it 'badly', carelessly crashing others all around, but no need this mod for careless drivers to occur.
Allowing nos mod doesnt cancel other rules. Respect can still happen, and does, still happen, most of time.
One can drive with mod and still be respectful with others.
When I spot someone missing respect to others, he gains a kick, then a ban. Hack or not.

The only reason you flame nos mod users is that you are scared to loose some of your power/skills, facing some of them, fearing not to be able to be as skilled as before with those new capabilities.
That also why u came to insults. And I am sorry about that.

I dont like cheaters : people who fool rules to get power on others. And I wish u could be able to grasp the difference between a game and a competition : one can only cheat a competition.
If u stick to competition point of view, u will miss most of life, and love.

Have a nice day, come again and give it a try
I never insulted you. I just politely asked what you were trying to achieve by using speed hacks. I mean 'loosing your power/skills'... wtf .

And then I got a rude respose from you
One thing must be clear : I NEVER kick for free. And surely not for different opinion and polite writing.
Wish i had the log, but anyway, i wont argue with warriors. So much better things to do.
Quote from Si01 :Digressing off topic somewhat (though that's probably for the best!) where did that avatar originate from Hankster? It's really bugging me.
I vaguley remember it from the good old days of my Commodore 64 owning youth. Was it from a Bruce Lee type game?

Yeah I remember thinking the same a while back and I think you are right it. It is one of the baddies from Bruce Lee on the Good ole 64

Infact, let me check......yep sure was !
Quote from Byku :Devs should make an announcment on the main site that anybody who uses hack WILL get accound banned!

No need.

Quote from EULA :Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Managed to printscreen this guy out going 300+Km/h on Aston National with FXR.
He was using some kind of handbrake cheat which then kicked him a few km/h more.
Unfortunately, i didnt have the replay activated, but still managed to get a print screen on the guy.

Im using S2Y patch 16 and was playing on ConeDodgers [1] server. Did a quick search on the guy, but i see no v[r]oom member...

Hope the devs get this issue sorted out.
Attached images
semttulouc3.jpg
anyone who hacks cheats = suck ass. i had to say that lol.
I caught a hacker on a drag server and instantly mailed the dev to ban him hope it has been done!

here's the replay!
Attached files
hacker.mpr - 20.5 KB - 341 views
Quote from Ferroc :Huh, a cheater in oval :grumpy:

His username is daltonlfs. I have also reported him and caught him many times.
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG