Hello

I'm was playing on demo's server and i found a cheater

Watch the replay , its $$*$$ù^"' or somthings
Attached files
cheat.mpr - 581.1 KB - 1044 views
#2 - -SLY-
Yeah... just look at his speedo.
How he do this ?
Judging by the replay, Hes spinning up the wheels under braking. People used to do it with earlier patchs, Only they would spin up the handbrake. Old news...
How

He use Tweak on Old version of LFS ?

Or just SETUP ?
LOL. He creates a massive cloud smoke and his speedo is spinning round and round like crazy. Mad
he pwnt him self good ol lfs sand traps
That's the negative brake trick. There's a program called LustGas around here somewhere that does that. It manages to make to apply negative forces to the brakes, thereby making them speed up rather than slow down...
Quote from LFSn00b :Also here's a one video of a huge bug/possible hack, happened in S2

You are acutally wrong. Thats not a hack. Its a bug in LFS. All that guy has done, Is broke his patch Y installation. Making the old BL1 track files still intact. When he drives online, LFS trys to keep him in your track path(new BL1), So it looks really stange.
Amusingly, everyone who uses this cheat can't drive AT ALL. Even the worst demo racers who've never played a computer game before are routinely better than the cheaters. But then, if they were better they wouldn't need to cheat.

Same with wreckers - the ones that wreck regularly do so because they can't drive. Most can't, in fact, wreck very well either
...and he still comes last :doh:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That's the negative brake trick. There's a program called LustGas around here somewhere that does that. It manages to make to apply negative forces to the brakes, thereby making them speed up rather than slow down...

I believe it was the handbrake, not the footbrake.
Yes, LustGas used negative handbrake, but they guy in this vid had the foot brake on all the time...
and where can I found one for S2 Y ?
Quote from RAM0011 :and where can I found one for S2 Y ?

First you post about a cheater, then you ask for his cheating tool? Nice
Doesn't anyone just race anymore?
Quote from Hankstar :First you post about a cheater, then you ask for his cheating tool? Nice

rofl, get real
Yeah I know, that was a bit naive of me wasn't it?
Quote from Hankstar :First you post about a cheater, then you ask for his cheating tool? Nice

No no just for fun
Yeaaaah, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
#22 - Si01
Digressing off topic somewhat (though that's probably for the best!) where did that avatar originate from Hankster? It's really bugging me.
I vaguley remember it from the good old days of my Commodore 64 owning youth. Was it from a Bruce Lee type game?
Quote from Hankstar :Yeaaaah, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

You can't really win (or even finish) with this cheat anyway. Your tyres are shot to bits by the end of the first lap, and you can't really keep control of the car very well.
Cheating
Hello,

I hosting some server's for a while ( 2 on demo and 2 on S2) and i saw in the !top 15 list some very strange things. People drive a 1.07 on Blackwood in a FBM.

Later i saw on the DEMO server a guy (Lexus) who drive the car in neutral and go very fast ( over 280 kpm).

I dont know if this is happening on S2 .

Is there something to block this ??

Greetz Tim
Attached images
top 15 cheat op demo 1.jpg
Attached files
BL1_lexus crack.mpr - 566 KB - 337 views
i ve found it for y (of corse i dont use it online) it inverses the breake...

Quote : Is there something to block this ??

i would say if you see anybody livetime ban...

good luck catching all
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG