The online racing simulator
cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
i just tried nosmod. its probly good for a laugh on single player mode but its not really practical as it uses your brake button. the problem with it is, it works online. is there no anticheat program within lfs? is there anywhere i can send the file so maybe it can be detected ingame and neutralized?
The devs have the mod. The best defence at the moment is to share MPRs among server operators. That's what we're doing in this thread (without name/shaming). Server ops download the replays, see who's cheating, and tend to /ban 999 anyone seen using the mod, on any online server anywhere.

It's pretty effective as a short-term solution, while the devs create a defence against it.
so my topic is a Cheaters replay sharing ? ^^
Found also one, was called something like Bmw(Rus or something like that...

Server was ///M Team Server
Attached files
speedhack.mpr - 322.5 KB - 223 views
hackers at vid people come here or something
2 hackers see replay
Attached files
hackers.mpr - 167.5 KB - 257 views
3 Hackers Online
Hello everyone I know me and my team cheated before but we got sick of it and now are against it also.

We wanted to race and make some replays for the new replay system.
But where we came out was a server with hackers.
The admin's hacked themselves.
And when we (me and arox) told that it was wrong then they kicked us from their server, and kept kicking us.

Here the replay to show it:
Attached files
CHEATERS.mpr - 173.6 KB - 232 views
I rejoined after i got kicked, so i got a replay of rocky got kicked.

Edit: i sad to the admin that you can get banned to do this, then they kicked us and banned us.
Attached files
Got kicked by cheater.mpr - 7.2 KB - 228 views
The admin owns the server and can do anything he wants with it.
Quote from Lible :The admin owns the server and can do anything he wants with it.

They should be banned too. Personally I wouln't let them use their licenses anymore, no matter that they paid it. I hate cheating noobs, kill 'em all!
Quote from Lible :The admin owns the server and can do anything he wants with it.

No, they can't, yes they can kick whoever they want for whatever reason, but they cannot hack on this game.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :No, they can't, yes they can kick whoever they want for whatever reason, but they cannot hack on this game.

Of course they can, that's the problem

Huh, me and rockclan had our own server and we used tweak and speed hack, i got banned from many server because of that.
So, why shouldn't they?
/OT
15% scored higher (more stupid),
2% scored the same, and
83% scored lower (less stupid).
You are 83% stupid. This means...

Get help. School is cool you know! You should check it out.
If they don't want public humiliation from this they should do it on their own private servers away from the public. How is the general public supposed to know who is admin on a server that is public. THe public will join and save replays etc, expecting different rules/exceptions in this scenario is impossible.
As far as the CTRA is concerned, anyone who is ever seen using a cheat is permanently banned from the CTRA. Once someone has chosen to use a cheat anywhere online, even to just try it out, the CTRA consider that they can no longer ever be trusted. Our database is "sensitive" to cheats because it collects laptime information and uses that in the points calculation. Those points affect driver and team championship tables, and their laps affect lap record tables. Ditch the cheater, instantly protect the database.
whoo i made it , i am more sutpid
Quote :
Your Score Summary
Overall, you scored as follows:
0% scored higher (more stupid),
1% scored the same, and
99% scored lower (less stupid).
You are 99% stupid. This means...

You tried really hard to get this stupidity score. Top 5%? How do you even know how to use a computer?

okey and now real:
Quote :
Your Score Summary
Overall, you scored as follows:
74% scored higher (more stupid),
4% scored the same, and
22% scored lower (less stupid).
You are 22% stupid. This means...

You are far from stupid. Congrats on a great accomplishment!

Can we please quit the tests.. we (i) don't care how dumb anyone is.. This topic is about cheaters, not your own dumbness.. Although cheating is commonly seen in combination with dumbness.
Yep, this thread is full of spam. Who linked this bullsh*t test?
Quote from Sponge :Can we please quit the tests.. we (i) don't care how dumb anyone is.. This topic is about cheaters, not your own dumbness.. Although cheating is commonly seen in combination with dumbness.

we can talk for over 1000 pages, but believe me , it wont help anything anymore...

we better just can make the the devs make it imposible to cheat , wise i know for sure that they will do that.

so just wait,
Of course it's helping. Posting mpr's here is the best way to clean out the dirt from under the fingernails in LFS until the hole is patched. And it creates a good message that if you cheat in LFS you will make your Licence useless. This will carry on to the future next time another hack appears.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yep, this thread is full of spam. Who linked this bullsh*t test?

:hidesbehi

This thread should be used for reporting cheaters now...it seems to be working
Quote from hotmail :we can talk for over 1000 pages, but believe me , it wont help anything anymore...

Well, this thread is used for posting MPR evidence of cheaters/hackers so it probably is better when it's not full of posts spamming test results.
Quote from hotmail :we can talk for over 1000 pages, but believe me , it wont help anything anymore...

we better just can make the the devs make it imposible to cheat , wise i know for sure that they will do that.

so just wait,

what?.. i don't get anything you said..

Quote from JasonJ :Of course it's helping. Posting mpr's here is the best way to clean out the dirt from under the fingernails till the hole is patched.

+1 ... posting results of how stupid people are is just cluttering up this thread and makes it even harder for people to find replays of cheaters.
hacker on lfs ws server,
He might still be there attatch med in.

He just said, its not my account.

[name / shame removed]
Attached files
hacker.mpr - 351 KB - 186 views
This thread is closed

cheat ??
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG