The online racing simulator
Quote from hansonator69 :We need V8 powered touring cars like Holden VE Commodore and Ford BF Falcon. Also can we have the road legal performance models of these cars?

Ahh, the Falcon, that would be such a dope car to have!!!
Quote from DHRammstein :Ahh, the Falcon, that would be such a dope car to have!!!

Too true. A VE would be much better

Quote from JO53PHS :If we ever get a 'Holden' Monaro, I would rather it be called a Vauxhall

Then it wouldn't be a true car. Adjusted for poms? :| Besides it is a Australian Designed and Built car... From what I know. But one thing i do know is that it WASN'T Pom built.
:P So deserves the Holden badge/sticker slapped on the front back and maybe on the side.
To be honest, I want to see a Trophy Truck and a Rally car, I want to get some real rallycross racing for once.
i would really love to vote for something like Saxo cup, one car, soft slicks. real racing
Aussie racing cars will be perfect for LFS. A single-seater, Australian car-shaped, motorcycle engine powered micro machine. The body styles (like real life) would be Holden Commodore, Ford Falcon, FJ Holden and Ford Coupe. It'll be awesome racing with cars going into corners with 3 or 4 wide :-D
Quote from JO53PHS :If we ever get a 'Holden' Monaro, I would rather it be called a Vauxhall

Vauxhall, i think Opel is the correct name
while were at it why woudn't you just call it a pontiac gto
Don't tell me that car is being sold as a Holden, a Vauxhall, an Opel AND A Pontiac
Without reading all the previous comments (sorry)
I came up with these ideas.

* Maybe an rb4 WRC or group N rally car.
* Maybe a group B style rally(cross) car
* a fast group C style GT prototype
* Or an LMP1 and / or LMP2 style open GT prototype
* more classics! Like Alfa GTV's, Austin Healy's, Mustangs,
E-type's, Lotus cortina, Lotus Elan, BMW 2002 etc etc.
* a turbocharged singleseater like Champcar
* Saloon cars, and their WTCC style race-equivalent.

(They probably have been mentioned
before)
I want to update the BF1.
I saw on tv.. they had a extra spoiler in front
Power !!!
V8 ,V8 ,V8 bla bla I like them to but more nice would be somme Japonese 2.5 L with a bigass over 2 bar Turbos that hav a lot of lag low down but a loooT of power @ 7.500 - 9.000 , basicly moore Race focus . And some more rallycross circuits would be nice.
Quote from Japsel :Without reading all the previous comments (sorry)
I came up with these ideas.

* Maybe an rb4 WRC or group N rally car.
* Maybe a group B style rally(cross) car
* a fast group C style GT prototype
* Or an LMP1 and / or LMP2 style open GT prototype
* more classics! Like Alfa GTV's, Austin Healy's, Mustangs,
E-type's, Lotus cortina, Lotus Elan, BMW 2002 etc etc.
* a turbocharged singleseater like Champcar
* Saloon cars, and their WTCC style race-equivalent.

(They probably have been mentioned
before)

I like very much ur idea of gr N or B rally cars . If they put an EVo or a Scubi I`m buyng all my friends a Licese .
Quote from mitza_rally :V8 ,V8 ,V8 bla bla I like them to but more nice would be somme Japonese 2.5 L with a bigass over 2 bar Turbos that hav a lot of lag low down but a loooT of power @ 7.500 - 9.000 , basicly moore Race focus . And some more rallycross circuits would be nice.

a) You will get more powerful cars after you buy a license
b) You will get Fern Bay rallycross-track after you buy a license

And no, this wasn't an insult. Just an observation.

Don't know if we need more japanese 2.5L with a bigass over 2 bar Turbos, but more rallycross tracks would be good...
Quote from JO53PHS :Don't tell me that car is being sold as a Holden, a Vauxhall, an Opel AND A Pontiac

No, everythnig but Opel :P

Quote from mitza_rally :V8 ,V8 ,V8 bla bla I like them to but more nice would be somme Japonese 2.5 L with a bigass over 2 bar Turbos that hav a lot of lag low down but a loooT of power @ 7.500 - 9.000 , basicly moore Race focus . And some more rallycross circuits would be nice.

Buy S2 and you get the XRT - 2.0, 0.8 bar of pressure but it lags like a 2 bar turbo :P Oh, wait, we have the XRR! 1,6 bars of pressure and even more lag!
Quote from ghost racer :I like that idea.. A all motor XRG that would class with the UFR and the XFR

Quote from ghost racer :
Since this is more of a European game, with more European style cars.. The only "type" of car missing would be a slight underpowered rwd that handels extreamly well (true sports car).

I think with a Alfa romeo giulia sprint gt (Likeness) would play nicely in with this game.. It's the only weight/power ratio we don't really have with a RWD car

We could have a Race Version and a regular stocker one.

I really hope a dev will read this Give me a

EDIT: Also a AC would be a fun v8 closed wheel roadster (witch were lackingv of both)

And make the RB4 also apart of the XFR and UFR class for a added awd in that class and dirt tires would be nice. (true rally needs a rollcage!)

+2 again , It's what we just about already have... It would give us a few more options for more even ballanced racing
Attached images
1967_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_Sprint_Veloce_Vintage_Race_Car_Track_1%255B1%255D%5B1%5D[1].jpg
ba11%255B1%255D%5B1%5D[1].jpg
Although new cars would be nice, (more F1 cars, and more single seaters) I personally want new tracks (real ones!)
the 2008 f1 car would be great more of a driver's car. maybe a 1 series bmw too... any bmw car....
Drift Cars
Some D1 replica cars and all RWD cars that can be used to drift.
no more drifting cars!
Quote from Gabkicks :the 2008 f1 car would be great more of a driver's car.

I wonder if it would be easier to get old F1 cars in LFS. E.g. 1993 Williams (RIP Ayrton) or maybe even something from the turbo era. I imagine current cars are harder to license.
Quote from Amadeu Jr :Some D1 replica cars and all RWD cars that can be used to drift.

Do you know how many cars 'all RWDs that can be used to drift' are? Do you know how many cars we have now? Do you know how many people are making this game? Do you know how long it took to make those cars we have??

I know this is just basicly a wishlist which will hardly be ever made treu, but come on, at least make reasonable suggestions...
Cars i want to see!!!!!!!
I`d like to see a rwd inline 6 3,0 type of car like the supra and a 4x4 inline 5type of car like the skyline!
The two cars can compete in the same class because the supra got the power and the skyline got the traction!!!!

Different cars same class
Quote from Gabkicks :maybe a 1 series bmw too... any bmw car....

M3 > 1 series I would think the mk3 would be a good match up against the Fz5 probably
Definitely VW Kleinbus!
We have to have an MG RV8!

0-60mph in 5.9 seconds is quite good for an early 90s Rover product

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG