The online racing simulator
Guess I ought to say hello to everyone now that I've joined. Got an S2 license the other day and I must say that already I love this game. I was a little unimpressed when I first played the demo, but that was probably because I jumped straight into driving the Formula BMW with a keyboard without adjusting certain controls. Now, though, I find I'm having a completely different experience. Once I get a steering wheel I think it will be even better.

So yeah, hello to you all and I look forward to seeing you all around
For mi Love JO53PHS

WELCOME TO THE TRACK !

HA! i back !
Hi i'm not so new, but i never wrote here
So I just signed up. I will give a short back story for those interested.

I grew up playing the Gran Turismo series on PS/PS2 and I loved Forza 2 on Xbox 360. While doing some research on GT5:P I stumbled into the sim world. After a week or so of reading, reading and more reading I think I've decided to invest the most time into LFS.

I used to use the Red MOMO back in my GT2/3 days but it started acting wacky and I trashed it. So now after doing a lot of research into things I ordered a G25. I'm not planning on building an exact crazy replica cockpit but I do plan on building a cockpit none the less.

I actually found out about LFS from the demo video of the FREX GP wheel that I'm sure a good bit of you have seen. I've read about GTR2 and rFactor also but LFS seems like a superior product.

The problems I see myself running into is 95% of your are not from the US so finding a league to join could be an issue. I do see some races taking place on Sundays so I could join in on those. The only online racing I've taken part in was on Forza 2 and that was a lot of people not caring and wrecking non stop, I didn't like that much.

And for myself, I'm 23 from the east coast of the US. I'm a Computer Networking Engineer. I used to race a Ford Focus in autocross for pure fun, not to compete. I had a blast but calmed down a bit in my not so old age.

I look forward to seeing some of you on the track in the future.
Hi i am newby!

Driving with a G25 wheel in a real car seat on a 40" LCD screen, lots of fun!

pimpin neons, u sure thats 40"? looks smaller than that
Quote from mickyc30 :pimpin neons, u sure thats 40"? looks smaller than that

Jup, NEC synq master 4000. neons looks cool by my G15 and my earodrive cooling systems
Quote from mickyc30 :pimpin neons, u sure thats 40"? looks smaller than that

I agree, hardly looks like a 30" let alone a 40". I'm probably just so used to having a 56" that they all look small haha. I love Samsung TVs!

Either way, enjoy it!
Quote from Jabbapl :Hi i'm not so new, but i never wrote here

Welcome , if you like it Anime , come here to share your taste Click here

Quote from richardnismo :Jup, NES synq master 4000. neons looks cool by my G15 and my earodrive cooling systems

Another , drifzzto tunningh blinggg blinggg ?
Hello there my fellow racers and drifters! Im a newbie I dont yet have a license but will just as soon as my next paycheck arrives..Ha.. Anyway I will see you on the track
shes pimp daddy
Hi, I´m new at LFS S2. I was a demo racer since October 2007. And now... you see. I hope theres more fun in the future. Maybe you see me on a LFS server.

- Deutschland2007
RookieDredd says hi
hi all well thought id better pop in say hi and say i look forward to racin with many of you in the future
I try racing fair and safe i may be in the noob stages of my career here but am no stranger to real life racing,
take care happy racing see you on the black stuff
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Hi folks..

Just godt the S2 license altough Im having some unlock problems. This game isn`t exactly new to me. Have been racing demo for months and online using a Logitech momo wheel Not much to say really but the game is great Living in norway and haven`t writed much english or spoke the last year so my grammar can be a little wrong.

This is my car. Its an Opel Vectra 2.0i A2 expression (Vaxhaul cavalier in usa). The engine is the C20NE with 115Bhp and is tuned to 145Bhp. No turboshit here and lowered 40mm (60mm coming to summer) Some may notices the band on the frontwindow and Im member of Opel Motorpsort Club Norway (OMC.no)
Attached images
IMG_6375.jpg
Gday guys and gals

finally got around to getting LFS after piss-farting around for too long on other racing sims. Im still a noob at this one so i could do some really stupid things to begin, but i wont mean to. Havnt gone multiplayer yet till i can control the cars a bit better. Good job on LFS btw. The physics seem much more realistic than most other sims i've played.
Just saying HI, I'm new to the forum and I've only recently purchased the S2 license. I'm just trying to figure out how to calm the sensitivity down on the XBOX 360 controller. It seems to be a little too twitchy, not sure if this is the right place to post the question.
Thanks in advance.
Quote from igciperfectdark :Just saying HI, I'm new to the forum and I've only recently purchased the S2 license. I'm just trying to figure out how to calm the sensitivity down on the XBOX 360 controller. It seems to be a little too twitchy, not sure if this is the right place to post the question.
Thanks in advance.

I don't use that controller but this link should help. http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... light=xbox+360+controller
Just saying Hi too I'm new here
I play LFS for about 1 Year and I am pretty bad in english :P
I organize (Dont know if this word exists ) A french endurance league and I am in a team called TLP (Team La Poste)
I think that's all
FINALLY! after playing the demo for awhile and working my patootie off I got an S2 license ...Look forward to seeing you all out there and keep the rubber side down hahah!
Hello everybody.

I want to introduce myself and tell you that I have been playing LFS for over a year now.
I got the Logitech g25 racing wheel a little while ago and I must say its fun and great to use. I enjoy drifting in LFS which in my opionion is one of the best drifting games there is.

I have been reading the fourms for a while as a guest and enjoy the great conversations and skins everybody posts and overall I really enjoy the sense of community here amongst all the players and the relation between players and developers!

I hope to get s2 license soon.

Regards
welcome
Welcome to lfs s2's newest driver wooohooo im sooo hppay sorry had to say lol
Was you demo before?. Good luck with s2 and have fun!
demo
yes demo s2 is so good im just happy i got it

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG