The online racing simulator
Great program, but i have one problem. I try to use Virtual speedo and ShiftBip. Other features i turn off. But i don't hear any sound when shift light was turn on. In cfg file i have: EnableShiftBip = true

Edit: I try it again. and in offline game i hear sound when shift light is turn on but it don't work when i'm online at some server....

And another question: I use 7-segment display with shift led conectect to computer by LPT port. It use OutGauge signals. Is there some way to use LFSRelax base on InSim and my 7-segment base on OutGauge. In CFG u have: EnableOutGauge = true

I hope u will understand my questions and problems. Thx.
Hi folks!

This tool looks really great, but sadly it doesn't work here.
After some seconds of racing LFSRelax crashes and gives me this:

My OS is Vista x64, so the .net should be working.

What's wrong here?
Hello,

Some isue on windows 64 bits.

Try to recompile application with your OS using VIsual c# express edition.

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Some isue on windows 64 bits.

Try to recompile application with your OS using VIsual c# express edition.

Gai-Luron

Can't I download a compiled version for x64 of LFSRelax somewhere?

I've never done this compile-stuff, and I don't have Visual C# express too...
Quote from san.salvador :Hi folks!

This tool looks really great, but sadly it doesn't work here.
After some seconds of racing LFSRelax crashes and gives me this:

My OS is Vista x64, so the .net should be working.

What's wrong here?

I have the same problem on XP 32 bit, I'm using 1.52 and patch Y

DK
I managed to recompile it (I think ), bit the new .exe crashes too after some seconds of racing.

And all I want is a spotter tool...
Quote from san.salvador :I managed to recompile it (I think ), bit the new .exe crashes too after some seconds of racing.

And all I want is a spotter tool...

I fixed mine by deleting the dir and redownloading 1.52

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I fixed mine by deleting the dir and redownloading 1.52

DK

4 real?

Did you use the external config-Programm for the .cfg?
Don't use this program it's out of date. New parameter with digital speedo in config file.

Gai-Luron
i dont get it i downloaded it a week ago it works great
whats wrong with it

cant race without it
I have nearly read all of the thread but didnt find a solution for my problems.

1) It doesnt recognize the PB.txt in the same directory. Its already 3Kb big, but it still says, there isnt one.

2) i cant see any displays ingame, i dont have any loading errors on the LFSrelax.exe

I'm starting a dedi server, then the insim port, lfslapper and at last LFSrelax..but it doesnt show up in races...

Can anybody help me ?

Sil
Is there no overlap between lapper and relax?

When is new stuff coming for lfs relax?
Oh, your so damn right. LFSLapper and LFSRelax are overlapping....it worked right after i stopped lfslapper..

SOmetimes the solution is so easy ^^

Thx man

Sil
I don't understand why, but every other features works except spotter. Can't hear anything.
Maybe you have screwed up the soundfiles? Assuming that the setting "true" is in the config file.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Maybe you have screwed up the soundfiles? Assuming that the setting "true" is in the config file.

Soundfiles are in right place (directory under lfs-dir) and I have set "true" to config-file. I just don't understand WHY it is not working. Every other features are working (For example, I can see the digital speedo).
You dont need to put relax in LFS map, I perfer not to mix if i can avoid.

I mean... do you have soundfiles in <drive letter>:\Program Files\LFSrelax\Release\Bin\Sounds
I can only think of misplaced or missing soundfiles.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You dont need to put relax in LFS map, I perfer not to mix if i can avoid.

I mean... do you have soundfiles in <drive letter>:\Program Files\LFSrelax\Release\Bin\Sounds
I can only think of misplaced or missing soundfiles.

I have them in C:\Games\Live for Speed\LFSRelax\Sounds
I have also tested directory C:\Games\Live for Speed\LFSrelax\Release\Bin\Sounds
Oh, and cfg-file, exe and dll is one root back.

And noticed that for some reason I can't deactivate all features, for example 0..100kmph time display.
hmmm..well maybe Gai-Luron has some ideas?
I reinstalled windows and now it works. Mysterious are the ways of Bill Gates...

I don't know if I am too stupid or something, but I don't find a way to disable digital speedometer and 0..100 acceleration message. Only thing I need is that talking guy (Helps alot when using one monitor and 90 FOV). Do I have to compile it again to disable all other options? If yes, could someone do it for me, as I don't have a compiler software for windows, and don't want to install ANYTHING on this computer (Only additional softwares installed are related to LFS. )

Edit: I think I found a bug. It changes outgauge port to 28999 after I connect to an online server (Works offline,'tho). If I configure gi.exe (outgauge program) to port 28999 and restart LFSrelax, it gives me bunch of errors (Multiple software using the same port). Or am I so dumb that I have missed something critical..?
Quote from Gekkibi :I reinstalled windows and now it works. Mysterious are the ways of Bill Gates...

I don't know if I am too stupid or something, but I don't find a way to disable digital speedometer and 0..100 acceleration message. Only thing I need is that talking guy (Helps alot when using one monitor and 90 FOV). Do I have to compile it again to disable all other options? If yes, could someone do it for me, as I don't have a compiler software for windows, and don't want to install ANYTHING on this computer (Only additional softwares installed are related to LFS. )

Edit: I think I found a bug. It changes outgauge port to 28999 after I connect to an online server (Works offline,'tho). If I configure gi.exe (outgauge program) to port 28999 and restart LFSrelax, it gives me bunch of errors (Multiple software using the same port). Or am I so dumb that I have missed something critical..?

You can use this nifty little program to modify the config file! Just place it in the LFSRelax/Bin folder and run it. Pretty nice.
Quote from Gnomie :You can use this nifty little program to modify the config file! Just place it in the LFSRelax/Bin folder and run it. Pretty nice.

That messed the error message to even more cryptic! I think it doesn't work with latest LFSrelax...

Now I decided to include all my cfg-files and a screenshot to proove what have happened:
LFSRelax cfg.rar
As you can see, I have disabled external gauge, 0..100 km/h notifier and disabled outgauge-usage (So I can use GI.EXE).

However, what's wrong with this picture? And meanwhile, my external gear indicator isn't working...
cfg.txt
Reason found in LFS/cfg.txt. It automatically changes OutGauge to 0, even I manually change it back to 1. If I set outgauge=true in LFSrelax.cfg, it will stay on in cfg.txt as long as I don't go to online server (Then it changes outgauge port to 28999).

Bugs or am I extra-hyper-dumb?
Attached images
lfsrelax.JPG
Attached files
cfg.txt - 3.2 KB - 213 views
LFSRelax cfg.rar - 2.3 KB - 351 views
Quote from Gekkibi :I reinstalled windows and now it works. Mysterious are the ways of Bill Gates...

- You can't use two programm who need OutGauge, you can disable it in LFSRelax config File -> "EnableOutGauge = true" to false

- Remove Speedo : "EnableVirtualSpeedo = true" to false

- Remove 0-100 : "AccelerationPrivateMessage = ^3{AccelerationTime}^7 seconds to {AccelerationEndSpeed} {UnitSpeed} !" Put an empty message

- Programm who manage config file don't work now

Guy, Please, try to read and understand config file . , thank's
Quote from Gai-Luron :- You can't use two programm who need OutGauge, you can disable it in LFSRelax config File -> "EnableOutGauge = true" to false

Done it that way.

Quote from Gai-Luron :- Remove Speedo : "EnableVirtualSpeedo = true" to false

Done it that way.

Quote from Gai-Luron :- Remove 0-100 : "AccelerationPrivateMessage = ^3{AccelerationTime}^7 seconds to {AccelerationEndSpeed} {UnitSpeed} !" Put an empty message

DUH! I accidentially misread a line and put #-mark on a line "AccelerationPrivateMaxTime = 10". My bad.

Quote from Gai-Luron :- Programm who manage config file don't work now

Yes, I unpacked the rar-file and started from scratch..
You could always try downloading my config file and see if it works. I have configured it so that pitspotter is the only thing that runs. (except 0-100 acceleration, but that shouldn't bother you too much)

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG