Great, I'm glad to see you guys collaborating, Gail-Luron and riskredruM!
I have a few bug reports about the new InGame feature:
1. The first split always shows your last split as the best one (at least it's the case when watching mpr replays, as I didn't try it online yet). In other words, both Split1 times are always identical.
2. The last split boxes give the best last split, and your lap time. I'd expect the best last split and my most recent last split.
In both cases, see the attached screenshot.
3. If you press SHIFT+B to hide InGame's info, it works as expected. But if you press it again, it no longer works and InGame's info stays hidden.
Just put the contents of the bin folder where you want to run the program from. It doesn't need to be in any special place. For what it is worth I created an "LFS Relax" sub folder in the LFS folder and run it from there.
Yes it's true. The first column is the diff between previous split and this split . The second the cumulative split ( it's for this the both columns of split 1 are the same, it's for better lisibility, you read a column for diff split and another for cumulative split ). For now, there are not best split displayed ( i have it but not displayed , wait a bit )
Wow Gai-Luron I am liking this more and more can't wait to see what else is coming.
Some comments and suggestions.
1. PitSpotter is still a bit too inaccurate and I also can't remember hearing "middle" as reported before. When I say inaccurate I mean that it will tell you there is a car "right" when it is actually behind you on the right, also it will say clear left as the car has actually come around on the right and is still on the right side etc. I am not sure if this could be simply fixed with a change of settings but I am not sure what to change. Any ideas?
2. Any possibility that some of the In-Game buttons/data can be switched on/off via the cfg file by the user. I for one don't care to much about the split as it appears on screen in LFS already and the LFS Relax buttons can get quite distracting.
3. I know you are busy developing the In-Game data but one thing I would like to see soon is the fuel calculation (live fuel % and predicted laps left) that In-Game has, it is a great help.
I haven't investigated why yet, and I remember having this problem with either the original pitspotter, or another insim app, but using LFSRelax disables outgage which I use for various other apps (momoleds for example.) Not really much, just wanted to point this out. I'm at work, or only on the computer at home for an hour or so, so haven't had time to look into why outgage is being disabled.
Hi..First of all..great app..very useful.
Now the problems (for me, at least! )
First of all, I couldnt get it running, this was with a totally fresh install of LFS on a totally fresh install of Windoze XP. I solved that when I realised that I hadnt done a fresh install of .NET framework as well; so, problem sorted!
My main problem now is that our team ([dSRC]) uses a separate ROOM on a shared Teamspeak host..and TS View works great as long as we are in the ROOT (default) room. As soon as we enter our own room, nothing..zilch...it dont work!
Any possibility of adding something in the .cfg to specify a certain room on a certain server please?
If there is already the possibility to do this, can somebody please point me in the right direction?
EDIT...Disregard that, new version works just great on TS View
However...at one stage I had 6.4% fuel left, yet fuel guage was telling me I had enough for -10045378 laps!!
Sounds awsome! Unfortunately the server stopped responding 10 or 15 minutes ago while I was downloading it and hasn't got back up yet.
Update: I finally managed to download it. I love the changes, but everything doesn't seem to be working all the time. For example I've seen the fuel indicator work once when I set the fuel to 1%, and as soon as I got on track I got the low fuel alert (which is great). But most of the time it just reads "-- Laps". I'll post a more complete report later. Thanks for this update anyway!