The online racing simulator
I have a problem... When i edit to 5000 power i get 3frames per second, and with 1200(about) i get my normal 90fps.. Why?? ^_^
Quote from oc_nightmare :i have a question... how do you stop the dampers from breaking with the excess power and downforce?

Could it be that excessive power and downforce simply breaks the dampers not designed for such punishment?
Quote from spankmeyer :Could it be that excessive power and downforce simply breaks the dampers not designed for such punishment?

I fixed it now, i though general HP was the cars health so i never touched it. now it goes faaast
Quote from Ricksta :I fixed it now, i though general HP was the cars health so i never touched it. now it goes faaast

..... you need to stop playing :wow:

:bananadea
does any1 have a good xrt preset that goes at very high speed (at least 300 kmh)??
Quote from Stefani24 :does any1 have a good xrt preset that goes at very high speed (at least 300 kmh)??

Dont tell me that you cannot make a preset which goes atleast 300 kmh/h yourself?

Just mess around with stuff a lil bit..it not hard at all to get more than 300 km/h...stock XRT top speed goes 220+.
Quote from Stefani24 :does any1 have a good xrt preset that goes at very high speed (at least 300 kmh)??

Just add some extra hp in lfs tune and then edit the car's final gear ratio so that you got more top speed.

why this shit happens ???
Make lfs into english.
Thread re-opened with most of the recent discussion removed.
What was all that about then?
Bob go make people pretend nout happend. lol
let's keep this on topic this time
Ciph says bye bye, and thread gets closed
So people can discuss Tune.v2.
Would It be possible to use this If I wanted to make a 6.2 Litre RWD FXO lol

It says that FXO isnt supported but I saw that someone did something with the FXO
Its as tunable as XRT.

So, you can't change displacement, or cylinder number either...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Its as tunable as XRT.

So, you can't change displacement, or cylinder number either...

I wish I hadn't deleted my Patch X from the recycling bin

I could have used LFS Tweak
Quote from koreanbro :the new bmw f1 added has a glitch i think

i tryed with with g25 and it does shift fine with paddle shifters upto 3rd gear but after that,

i have to let go of the gas to shift up

Are you talking about the FBM?

i tryed with with g25 and it does shift fine with paddle shifters upto 3rd gear but after that,

It's not a glitch, this is how it works in real life.
Quote from JO53PHS :I hope you're talking about the FBM

Otherwise :bananadea

You don't have to lift in the BF1. So he is talking about the FBM.

Some people give in common sense for paranoia I think.

Yes, you're talking about the Formula BMW. And that's no glitch at all, go ahead and try shifting with no clutch and throttle wide open, good luck with that.
What you have to do to shift: Hold the paddle/shifter down, lift the throttle, let the gear engage, let the paddle/shifter go and push the throttle again.

He couldn't possibly mean the BF1, since that one has a completely automated clutch and therefore always shifts into the gear you select.

And also this is the wrong thread
The prog only worked for me once.

" please unlock LFS S2" But i have unlocked it, i'm S2 and i'v changed the languages several times.
Quote from 128MB :The prog only worked for me once.

" please unlock LFS S2" But i have unlocked it, i'm S2 and i'v changed the languages several times.

try to re-unpack the .exe into the lfs folder
hi
could any 1 plz giv me a 315kw engine for xrt or a tuned engine plzzzzz
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG