The online racing simulator
Cool what game is Life for speed 2?
myth busted
Attached images
hyper.png
Quote from Luke.S :Cool what game is Life for speed 2?

I think he means Live For Speed S2, but for some people it has become a lifestyle
problem
when i open the new tweak an error occurs: its attached.
im saying the error in english: it didnt manage to install the program correct...?
what shall i do to get it work?
i have setting.ini in the same folder and i have the missing file in my system32 folder?
Attached images
Unavngivet.JPG
Doesn't work with patch Y8 and Y9!!

Just so everyone knows.
How can i see if im having patch Y8 or Y9 i just updated when it said i should?
test patches are manually installed. If it auto-updated your game then you have patch Y.

Also, you don't have to install these test-patches.
Quote from FastGuy21 : ??

No point trying to solve your error since it would still not work, since you are not licensed anyway.

Quote from NitsuJhasfun :i am a demo user and i have my own tweak wich i do not give out, yes it works on ALL CARS but i only have the 3 no its not license protected but.. i dont give it out, i feel special

Pics or didn't happen. Really, you sound more like an attention whore than an actual programmer. And you shouldn't/may not give it out if you really made it.

Quote from racin-rulz-54 :could you have made it work for demo drivers

technically yes, it would even be easier to have it not license protected, but the devs didn't want to add even more contents for the freeloaders.
Those of you who have said something, and notice what you have said is no longer here, it has been removed.

What you talked about is not to be spread.

Don't bring it up again please, otherwise it will be removed again, you know what you talked about, don't let it happen again.
Quote from XCNuse :Those of you who have said something, and notice what you have said is no longer here, it has been removed.

What you talked about is not to be spread.

Don't bring it up again please, otherwise it will be removed again, you know what you talked about, don't let it happen again.

Quote from Anonymous :what's wrong with us? we talk about breaking the rules a little every once in a while, ehhh, live a little, right?

Quote from atlantian :
Quote from anonymous :what's wrong with us? we talk about breaking the rules a little every once in a while, ehhh, live a little, right?

live a little? for speed, yes.

collect a little money? for Live for Speed, yes. Then get back with us on this topic. Meanwhile, you can speak about those kind of things elsewhere.

Thank you.
If we had a friggin S1/S2 licensed only forum then we could have proper threads without trying to hide stuff all the time.
If that's so, we'll miss a lot of fun like quarreling and noobish behaviour... The forum will then be too serious, NO ARGUMENTS NO HEAT-UPS... Sigh
Quote from hiroshima guy :The forum will then be too serious, NO ARGUMENTS NO HEAT-UPS... Sigh

I wouldn't mind.
And there will always be drifters/cruisers to mess with us
if no XRT option, please add tire/wheel size options like tweak, or more than like 600rwhp is worthless on XRG for lack of traction, thanks for making this man, awesome job, oh, and maybe a PSI option for the turbo? thanks again
Quote from DaveWS :If we had a friggin S1/S2 licensed only forum then we could have proper threads without trying to hide stuff all the time.

why hide stuff?

i looked in this type of thread because tweaks allow for engine mods, which i then i can put real engines in the LFS cars...

btw, the only reason i am still a demo user is because i am extremely "asian"(this means "cheap"[due to stereotyping] in America)... and i don't want to spend 50 dollars on a game before making sure it's what i am looking for, which is the most realistic driving game that i can get... i am still going to try netKar Pro and Richard Burns Rally, my computer at the moment can't handle it....

but, i am just not sure about what is the most realistic in terms of traction modeling, damages(not aesthetic, suspension, clutch, tire, and brake damage), driving modeling(correct modeling of a manual transmission), and tune-ability(engine upgrades, suspension mods, steering rack, and gearbox)

and btw, ciph, i have trouble understanding ur sig...
Quote :If you like realistic racing then go and get a driver license and leave us alone

i thought the only reason that people play LFS is because of realism... or am i wrong?
its not bad ^^ nice job
Love you ciph. works great!!
I hate to say this, but now my program isn't working anymore. It did work fine but now its saying I need to unlock S2, which is unlocked using english.
Ok since no 1 else has done this. I made a brilliant little drift car out of an XFG even drifted the huge U turn at kyoto. BTW the files is a Zip for none win Rar users
Attached files
XFG Drift.zip - 516 B - 331 views
I have 2 copys of LFS installed, one new and fully updated one, and one strictly for LFSTweak and Slickmod. The replay Value of LFSTweak is Huge. I love all the options. If you can make it with similar options, (the ones you have now + add turbo to non turbo cars, adjust boost levels, wheels, engine position and what not) It would be quite literally the best mod ever created : )

And I do not see why all the "purists" are getting so butt hurt about this. It does not affect you in the least. They will not be able to join your race server that you are in first place on and fly by you in a v12 at 2,000hp. The server wont allow it. We do it in our own servers, I do it in single player.

People are getting mad because the game they like is not being played how they want it to be played. Thats like a clown getting mad because instead of making animals out of the balloons a kid makes a water filled phallus out of it, then throws it at a duck. Just sounds ridiculous. Let me play the game I payed for the way I want to. Its like telling me I cant drift.
Quote from Luke.S :Ok since no 1 else has done this. I made a brilliant little drift car out of an XFG even drifted the huge U turn at kyoto. BTW the files is a Zip for none win Rar users

So who likes my drift xfg then?

edit(Shit just quoted myself lol) edit
i have a question... how do you stop the dampers from breaking with the excess power and downforce?
Quote from m374llic4 :Thats like a clown getting mad because instead of making animals out of the balloons a kid makes a water filled phallus out of it, then throws it at a duck.

You read my mind!
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG