The online racing simulator
Quote from Daviticus :Alright ... that's still not answering my question, unless I'm missing something.

What numbers would I have to input for, say, a 670bhp turbo V6? I'm not understanding what numbers do what.

Try General hp 1(maybe 1.2) and tourqe 1,6 and powerband 0,6.
Quote from Daviticus :Alright ... that's still not answering my question, unless I'm missing something.

What numbers would I have to input for, say, a 670bhp turbo V6? I'm not understanding what numbers do what.

There's a really obvious way to find out. Try each variable separately.
Got it working now its nice this tune thing

Drove the xfg gave it the performace figures of th new model 150 bhp 1600 cc swift
hi,

i cant change the drive-train, there i sno error and it doesnt change ingame

olso general hp and powerbad wont work
this is good offline fun actually
Fox, AWD, with 2314hp, lap blackwood well under a minute, if you can keep it on the road that is
WTF!!!! i have got net framework 2.0, ive downloaded the missing file and the tune..when i click on lfs tune it says invalid command line!!!EVERYTIME!!! any way to fix this???i am using vista home premium
Quote from russraine :I didn't see it written anywhere certain, but, I assume you can't use this whilst racing online - so the only real benefit, making the car go faster, doesn't really apply unless you want to race AI cars all day.

So, unless you like flying AI cars, what is this actually good for?

(note, I don't want to be able to cheat online, so don't implement it, I just can't see another real usefel use for such an app). Someone please tell me what I'm missing.

its been said before,this tune is for ppl who just want to have fun,by creating all sorts of combinations with the existent lfs cars.Its not compulsory to use it,nor sjould it used online for cheating.Althouhg a race with 500bhp XRTs would be fun!
#608 - AMB
Do i have to save it to a specific place? i have downloaded it, and i try to open it and it sais could not open look for programme to open it with on internet or select from a list./... help please...
Quote from AMB :Do i have to save it to a specific place? i have downloaded it, and i try to open it and it sais could not open look for programme to open it with on internet or select from a list./... help please...

u simply unpack it at ur lfs folder and it should work
Quote from arrowkart4 :WTF!!!! i have got net framework 2.0, ive downloaded the missing file and the tune..when i click on lfs tune it says invalid command line!!!EVERYTIME!!! any way to fix this???i am using vista home premium

anyone wanna help me here????
I got some problem...
1st: if the car too fast, It will reset my car by it self
2nd: sometime, it can't read the spr, but I had no close the tune....
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=4wvYJHOYQoI
Attached images
730.JPG
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Uh..you didn't know that it's supposed to reset?
Thats max speed.

1st the car may not reset while it is moving
2nd I had no press reset ket, but it reseted by itself suddenly
3rd I had turned it to not allow reset
scania - LFS resets your car if you reach 200m/s. It's to stop you flying away into oblivion if a collision goes a bit madder than usual.
Quote from Bob Smith :scania - LFS resets your car if you reach 200m/s. It's to stop you flying away into oblivion if a collision goes a bit madder than usual.

How fast is that?
700 km/h as the video?
Quote from scania :I got some problem...
1st: if the car too fast, It will reset my car by it self
2nd: sometime, it can't read the spr, but I had no close the tune....
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=4wvYJHOYQoI

2. (answer) Just save what the tweaks settings are .. restart lfs and put them back in .. it should work every time!
cant change ccm , numebr of cylinders, and turbo.
Quote from dewyl :cant change ccm , numebr of cylinders, and turbo.

Use the XFG or XRG.
why can't do it on xrt?
Quote from herki :720km/h

Hehe thanks Canot understand why someone would want to go faster than that ;p Well, maybe in the future if there is a airplane mod, but thats the only exeption xD
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG