The online racing simulator
That's for having all tyre types in the xrg?
Yep, 0x01 = GT, 0x02 = Saloon
Things are going very well

When it's completely finished, i'll certainly donate!
Ciph , how do you put the car type into the ini file ?
Like this offset_cartype= "whatever the number" under the xrg section, and how is this " Yep, 0x01 = GT, 0x02 = Saloon" used?
The rim editor isn't working for me. It's greyed out. Could anyone help me?
Which car are you trying to use it on?
Just found out that it only works for the XRG.
Hey version 2.1 doesn't work for me anymore.

When LFS is running and a car is selected it immediatly closes again without error.

EDIT; funny I restarted LFS and now it works.
When I try to type in a value such as Engine Size or General HP LFS Tune 2.1 crashes. It only happens in the type fields. Using the drop-down menus or the turbo check box works fine. I'm running Vista if that helps and I tried restarting the game. I'm going to switch back to 2.0 for now.
Quote from Quabopem :When I try to type in a value such as Engine Size or General HP LFS Tune 2.1 crashes. It only happens in the type fields. Using the drop-down menus or the turbo check box works fine. I'm running Vista if that helps and I tried restarting the game. I'm going to switch back to 2.0 for now.

Make sure you are using the right usage of Comma's and Dot's since its language independent
Make the cylinder value an input variable! Not something you can choose from a list. Or at least include the odd numbers in the list. What I think is the greatest rally car ever made (Audi S1) used a 5 cylinder engine.
Quote from mcintyrej :Make the cylinder value an input variable! Not something you can choose from a list. Or at least include the odd numbers in the list. What I think is the greatest rally car ever made (Audi S1) used a 5 cylinder engine.

I've got a XFG with a 2500 5 cyl turbo setup and it sounds spot on to the S1 with some sound tweaking.
V8 in the XRG sounds great. The engine sounds are going to be awesome in future version once the sythesizer model gets some more aesthetic work by Scawen.
Are you implementing the tyre sizes? I saw you put some info up there but it was removed
The program crashes when you try to edit the torque on the xfg and possibly others.
Quote from ciph :Dont go on my nuts :/ make ur shit urself if you dont like it

hehe.. all i meant was that it´s fun for a while with blinking rims, but i dont see its purpose.

i like it sure i do (lfstune), but maybe u should make all of the stuff work on one car at a time? i mean, the xrt, that i almost always use, cant be changed to the extent that you really can have fun with the program..

and NO, i wont go, cause all i did was comment what u did and i stand for what i think.. any problem with that?
Quote from ciph :Make sure you are using the right usage of Comma's and Dot's since its language independent

I mean the moment I edit the numbers, it crashes. I don't even have time to hit apply.
Quote from Quabopem :I mean the moment I edit the numbers, it crashes. I don't even have time to hit apply.

same here

turbo, antriebsart, zylinder sind wählbar
sobald man aber versucht einen wert einzugeben, stürzt es ab
weird... its not supposed to happen
Quote from IDA-Itsuki :same here

turbo, antriebsart, zylinder sind wählbar
sobald man aber versucht einen wert einzugeben, stürzt es ab

if i close a window that is infront of LFSTUNE, then lfstune is closed to..
Isn't that error handler enough for you to figure out what the problem is?
Anybody else having difficulties saving the presets?
Quote from Feffe85 :hehe.. all i meant was that it´s fun for a while with blinking rims, but i dont see its purpose.

i like it sure i do (lfstune), but maybe u should make all of the stuff work on one car at a time? i mean, the xrt, that i almost always use, cant be changed to the extent that you really can have fun with the program..

and NO, i wont go, cause all i did was comment what u did and i stand for what i think.. any problem with that?

we all have the right to freely express our opinions as long as they are not insulting others!
maybe this is obvious, but i was wondering what the torque value actually did.
power is obviously an overall modifier of some kind, but torque seems to work differently.
is powerband the same as before on lfstweak?
in tweak, i usually use .5 but in tune, some cars have much lower numbers
Torque is the nm of cars.
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG