The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
That wasn't a past life. That was a weird daydream you had in English lessons.
Quote from Breizh :And what are you smoking?

Dunno but it seems like good stuff :drugs::hyper::Eyecrazy:
OMG , lerts is to high
________
Suzuki xl7 history
I love this guy.
Tell us more about your history.
I think it's epic!
Quote from lerts :
i was sent a really bad girl to test the new hardware and it turned out amazingly well

I think I saw that in a magazine once
Sounds like the daydream of some false prophet.... who wants to write a book and found a religious group like scientology, based on stupid ideologies with physical backgrounds a ten-year-old could easily falsify...

My inferior brain senses that you're really having fun writing those lines, so go on, live on :-)

greetz

der spaghettimonsterbutz
yeah its odd so much attention towards a lunatic, thats kind aproof about me being in the truman show

you know when i started thinking i was in the truman show?:

alonso won his 1st championship and everybody was cheering besides my house, there were like 2000 people

suddenly tv showed the crowd live and they started yelling so loud i heard them from my house

i ask my mother how comes they know theyre on tv?

even the locutor mentioned it i dont know how they know they go live

i went for a stroll to check how they could know and nothing

later everybody knew they had put a giant screen, well not so giant since i didnt see it, nor the locutor

later as new years eve aprroach one quarter before midnight i said to myself i bet i see a giant screen

for 1st time on 30 years i saw i giant screen celebrating new years eve on tv

kind of scarry to have bizarre logic working
I wish you spoke better English then your stories would be worth a read (or laugh).
Quote from K.David :I wish you spoke better English then your stories would be worth a read (or laugh).

No they wouldn't.
I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

come on you are grammanr nazis i have a dgree in english language i make myself perfectly understandable im just untidy

definitly i think ill start writtin at any momnet

or in the other hand how easy is to open a blog?
Quote from lerts :i ask my mother how comes they know theyre on tv?

They go mad whenever a camera points at them. You don't see them going beserk when they're not live.

Also, the big screens show them on it when they're live, so if they can see themselves they go beserk.

Your not clever, telepathic or in the Truman show, you just find even the simplest thing complicated. I, like you, have invented/discovered LOTS of cool and LIFE CHANGING things in my life time. I was about 4 - 8 at the time.

You have an English Degree? HOLY MOTHER OF POT NOODLE GODDESSES!!!!!!! Can you, in a post or two, demonstrate your ability with English, rather than mistranslating key as piano, and writing gobble-de-gook?
I feel a little bit sorry for Lerts. Sounds as if he's taken every new age philosophy at face value and is starting to pay the price for not developing a critical response to the things he reads all day long on the internet.

PS, Lerts- I don't want to tell you how to or what to think... that's your job. But as an outsider reading your posts, it is a little concerning. The world isn't out to get you. You're not the centre of attention. But you are entertaining and you obviously have a good imagination. You sound like a good guy who wants to do good in the world, which is fine by me Just don't believe everything you read on the internet, that's all.
Ha! Tristan almost channeling Sergeant Hartman there
EK - It sounds more like Lerts is at least partialy aware of his delusion, and doesn't really mind it. Like those "psychics" who start off feet on the ground but end up believing their own lies.
So, where will this thread go next? I mean, from rTractor, to pianos, to toilets, to alien invasions, i mean, surely we should be discussing the science of cows next or something?

Haha, I'm still loling at this guy...seriously lerts, do write a book, it would honestly be a best seller...
Did you know a cow has 4 stomachs?

-green waste
-plastic
-paper
-metal

:ices_rofl
Are they collected on alternate weeks, with a seperate trip for garden waste?
Quote from tristancliffe :Are they collected on alternate weeks, with a seperate trip for garden waste?

Yes, but the service gets even better. If you have too much waste at home, you can always bring it to your closest cow and she'll take care of it right away!
I feel dizzy after reading lerts' posts, am I alone?
I didn't know AtomAnt had any offspring on the forum...
well luckily the thread is dying, for a moment i was afraid of i becoming a famous weirdo

just for the record in my langugae kerb is caleed piano, i suppose because it looks like the keyboard of a piano

but hell internet is amzing more than 4000 people had fun with me( i had fun also)
Quote from lerts :well luckily the thread is dying, for a moment i was afraid of i becoming a famous weirdo

just for the record in my langugae kerb is caleed piano, i suppose because it looks like the keyboard of a piano

but hell internet is amzing more than 4000 people had fun with me( i had fun also)

I wouldn't say 'famous weirdo', I'd say 'slightly mad guy who is on the net'

DK

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG