The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
Quote from lerts :just for the record in my langugae kerb is caleed piano, i suppose because it looks like the keyboard of a piano

I win! That was my guess.

I wonder how many more of your sentences we've completely misunderstood due to strange substitute nouns. Perhaps you didn't mean you see the aura of pigeons at all, maybe it was the aura of labradors, or the poop of pigeons, or the poop of labradors - who knows!
I once saw the poop of a labrador. I wish it had been the aura
Quote from lerts :just for the record in my langugae kerb is caleed piano, i suppose because it looks like the keyboard of a piano

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm not), but the official languages of Botswana are English and Tswana. Now, on visits I or my family have taken to Botswana (I used to live in SA), in addition to those two, I've only ever heard of Setswana, Zulu and Afrikaans spoken (and the latter two, mainly only in the south, due to overspill from South Africa).

None of these languages meet that criterion you've specified (Zulu is a certainty, and Setswana/Tswana have an almost identical dictionary - and the Tswana dictionary doesn't contain a word 'kerb').

So where are you actually from, and what language do you actually speak - because you don't do very well with English or Tswana...
(Now, I do know of several languages where 'kerb' is valid, but only as an adaptation of the English origin.)

You'll soon learn from a forum as diverse as this, that if you talk crap - someone will call you out.
Quote from JamesF1 :Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm not), but the official languages of Botswana are English and Tswana. Now, on visits I or my family have taken to Botswana (I used to live in SA), in addition to those two, I've only ever heard of Setswana, Zulu and Afrikaans spoken (and the latter two, mainly only in the south, due to overspill from South Africa).

Holy crap - resident Botswana expert alert!
well when i registered i took the 1st country i saw, same reason for my ortography im lazy

actually im from the same city than fernando alonso, we even look alike
Only he's better at English than you. Without a pretend degree.
Quote from lerts :well when i registered i took the 1st country i saw, same reason for my ortography im lazy

actually im from the same city than fernando alonso, we even look alike

After a brief consultation with the Spanish dictionary... there is no word kerb or kérb... The Spanish word for 'piano' is... (wait for it...) 'PIANO'.

I smell fresh bs!

(My Spanish knowledge isn't that good, though... but I would expect that such a simple word as 'piano' would be in a Spanish-English dictionary correctly, yes?)

Quote from thisnameistaken :Holy crap - resident Botswana expert alert!

"Expert" is going a bit far
A link? To prove where you're from? In a language I can't read? Clever.

Look... I'm from Belarus (for the record, I have no idea what that article is about...)
Quote from JamesF1 :Look... I'm from Belarus

Минская Коллекция Рефератов
LMAO
you have no idea what kind of site you got yourself into , do you?
I think this thread is fit for a lock and a one way ticket to oblivion.
im not trying to prove anything but since being called a liar

you can search that link the word piano and see how its used

do your mood change with the weather?

mine does and begining to wonder which affects which

i know this guy always with an umbrella, haha when its raining i even trust my luck to go without an unbrella

its been mentioned at least in two movies mib2 and just my luck
Quote from JamesF1 :My Spanish knowledge isn't that good, though... but I would expect that such a simple word as 'piano' would be in a Spanish-English dictionary correctly, yes?

It took me an age to remember (haven't really spoken Spanish in ten years and a recent trip to Spain showed me up as being very rusty indeed ), but kerb in Spanish is "Bordillo".
Quote from squidhead :Минская Коллекция Рефератов
LMAO
you have no idea what kind of site you got yourself into , do you?

Nope I just found the transcription of "Belarussian" and pasted it into Google and picked the first page
o come on im not narcisist im delusional, but just as millions religious people
Quote from lerts :i know this guy always with an umbrella, haha when its raining i even trust my luck to go without an unbrella

Is the chap with the umbrella called Nicholas Crane?

Quote from dougie-lampkin : i mean, surely we should be discussing the science of cows next or something?

I dunno about science, but they are the coolest animals in the world, with ducks a close second

And thats a fact
lerts = savaka2 ?

ps. I base this on nothing ;D
Quote from HVS5b :I dunno about science, but they are the coolest animals in the world, with ducks a close second

Ducks are cuter and tastier than cows. Pigs > everything except collies and spaniels, and of course the holy grail of dog breeding: The collie/spaniel cross. A breed potentially so bonkers no-one has dared attempt it yet.
Quote from JamesF1 :Nope I just found the transcription of "Belarussian" and pasted it into Google and picked the first page

Good, wait for Балалайка equipped отряд Специального назначения burst in too your house shortly to take you to пивной бар to erase your memory since you have seen their реферат по экономике
Back on topic!
So anyone tried the piano mod yet?
Quote from Fredthebest :Back on topic!
So anyone tried the piano mod yet?

Yea, but I uninstalled it again. Couldn't get my pianos to sound right, have no experience setting up a piano
Hmm, I should learn a bit of piano first...how cool would it be if someone made an insim mod that made the track be like a giant piano (like one of the walk-on ones in toy shops)...It could be done, but I couldn't be bothered...
i think driving is like playng an instrument how about a mod of a melody playing and if you drive bad it sounds bad

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG