The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
quick guys the lurtz show starts in half hour so give ya wheels a rest and put ya feet up for some quality entertainment!....

oohh and guys stop feeding this guy, hes just a nutty lonely kidd, still a damn good show though, and scawen has left it open hes locked all the other good ones , if he wasnt one of the best devs alive i would be hunting him down by now, spoiling my forum time
What? This thread cannot be locked until we beat the postcount in that random NSX forum thread
Quote from lerts :http://www.circuitodeasturias.com/content/view/51/2/

En la primera curva puedes entrar mordiendo el piano

how do you dare insinuate my madness is false

Spanish is my mother tongue, and I'm old enough to know several interpretations about the word "PIANO" and none of them is related to anything like a track/auto/driver, but maybe we (Spanish speakers) are seeing the birth of a new translation to "kerb". By the way the entity which dictates the rules about the Spanish Language (REAL ACADEMIA ESPAÑOLA) agrees with me:
http://buscon.rae.es/draeI/Srv ... TIPO_BUS=3&LEMA=piano
So, based on this, we can say for sure, Internet is full of information, real and BS!
So, DON'T believe what you find in the internet without judgment.
yeah righ and when the guy says you can chew on the piano on the circuit he means a real one
Could anyone direct me to the LFS forums,Last person to leave please turn the lights off.
Well, I moved to Botswana today, lerts is my new neighbor. He uses a surprising amount of tinfoil on his windows.
I'm not staying, but I will be testing water samples ...
Quote from Hankstar :I'm not staying, but I will be testing water samples ...

I wouldn't... unless you happen to have a nice water purification system handy.
I do actually James, it's called vodka.

I'll be back Kev, you'll see ... and with comparitively few brain parasites!
Achtung Baby,

all this guy wants from us is attention. In every second post he talks about how many people read this thread. He might not be a narcissist (sp?) but he definately gets a stiffy everytime he looks at the counter next to his thread.

This explains how a weirdo with no on-topic knowledge, no higher aim and definately with a fierce brain disease can become famous... supported by people who have neither a life nor take that guy serious in any way.

This happens every day! Just watch TV!

greetz

der butz

PS: I smile and so should you!
All this talk of Botswana makes the wonderful memories of my time there come flooding back. My avatar pic was taken at Mmopane Raceway, on the outskirts of Gaborone.

I've attached a few more pics taken the same day.
Attached images
000601_021.JPG
000601_023.JPG
000601_026.JPG
000601_028.JPG
i like you a lot people

i started untrusting the game but seeing the kind of people who plays it ill keep on

i like that telling the truth most just consider me a little crazy, actually id say that little is even benefical, for example my suspicious people might read my mind makes me think positive and in the end who know if theres at least subcouncious telepathy we all know mothers are telepathic
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
You're not crazy, you just like to pretend you are.
Quote from Fredthebest :Back on topic!
So anyone tried the piano mod yet?

I did but as I'm only a demo user on the piano so I only got three keys. Then with the latest version, the devs took away 'b flat' and gave me 'd sharp' instead so now all my tunes won't play
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ducks are cuter and tastier than cows. Pigs > everything except collies and spaniels, and of course the holy grail of dog breeding: The collie/spaniel cross. A breed potentially so bonkers no-one has dared attempt it yet.

Impossible, it has been proved ducks have no personality and don't like being whistled at, unlike cows.

The bacony bits of pigs are nice, however the animal as a whole is uncalled for. I give you their ability to eat and digest anything as a primary example. They do however, have charachter as a redeeming feature (no, not trying to quote Pulp Fiction )

Dogs and domesticated animals in general require a new thread. However I will agree they are acceptable under certain controlled environments....

:spam4::spam4::spam4:
Quote from LFSlide :Hero

Why thank you kind Sir.

You are too kind, really. I just don't deserve such praise.

However, just in case you were being sarcastic,
:chair:

(Where's the "people in glass houses" icon/smiley?)

Quote from LFSlide :This thread is a joke, there is so much Demo player dissing on this forum its ****ed it.
You all need to grow up

You actually think it matters if he has paid for the game or not? Would S2 make him sane? However, you, I would bash.
I'm :ices_rofling at the seriousness of some people...go join promotech or someting, jeez...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm :ices_rofling at the seriousness of some people...go join promotech or someting, jeez...

PT is the most serious team evar!
Which is why all the serious people should join

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG