The online racing simulator
so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
Lerts: just so you know, I'm going to copy & paste every single one of your posts into Notepad and start writing a science fiction novel
Another one to file in the "Wish I'd Thought Of That First" folder. I'm going to need a new cabinet soon.
Kev, along with the Ninja-Star Dildo?
Roffles!
Florolf!

And finaly LERTS

________
F3
-
(marek100) DELETED by marek100
Quote from marek100 :hello ,
Gush its 05.47 am after 14 hr racing (demo-S2)all combos and what i see you guys tray to say some staff about racing-sim?

In my opinion if that guy have problem with turns and all that staff --------LFS is no the game for him ,please go to silverstone rent a racing car have fun all day and stop be funny.

Did you go to the same English class as the OP?
Quote from lerts :thanks a lot i feel like keep playing on

problem might be setups im using could someone provided me with a setup that if you oversteer the wheel the car spins(maximum turning abilities to the cost of accidents i suppose)

and that it went weell on pianos i find default formula bmw in blackwood to spin everytime you touch a piano

vincent setup is good but id like somethin that overstter on neutral with the pedals

For those who don't understand this : piano' is a foreign word for key.

"And that it went well on keyboard, but I find the Formula BMW on default setup to spin everytime you touch a key".

He can't control the car with the keyboard.

Lerts : stop doing drugs and please go back to school
Quote from sgt.flippy :Did you go to the same English class as the OP?

Nah...He's just from Sheffield, which is in the Shire of York....
We cant understand them either

(bit like Belgians and French really! :P)
Quote from Bladerunner :Nah...He's just from Sheffield, which is in the Shire of York....

now now
Quote from Bladerunner :Nah...He's just from Sheffield, which is in the Shire of York....

Er... This is the second Yorkshireist slur I've read on these forums in as many days. One more and I'll set the whippets on the lot of you.

Sophistication? Don't talk to me about sophistication, I've been to Leeds.
New theory:

ALL of you, including lerts, live TOGETHER where there is no sun but many rivers of stinky brown water. You get some green dry stuff in little plastic bags through the gully each day. You light the stuff and inhale because it makes the underground world a fair bit brighter AND more colourful.
Since your throats have become dry from smoking, you've found a new way to talk to each other.... the lfs forums! Finally a way to express yourselves!!
Now maybe it's time to tell you guys that there IS a world above yours!

But it also smells awful, so stay down there and we keep enjoying the show :-)

greetz

der butz
i hate when people calls me crazy because thats what keeps me alive thinking ani girl i meet in the street can be the girl i love with a different shell like this video:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzzK8tIbOc

in fact don quixote died when he cured

but im not that bad taken into account the position i have, last girl i kissed was17 years ago and can only get laid paying, i should be climbing up the walls

and the thing is im fun and handsome for example in one year in the usa 6 girls ask me out

but then hell the earth got invaded or something and now people can read my mind and stage things for me

as someone said to me once it would be funny if it wasnt so sad
please do tell me those medicaments youre NOT using
o man of course i have meds

seeing the succes of this thread do you think i should become a writter?
I really wonder who the hell let the cage open again...

You shouldn't become a writer, you should be caged and never let out again :-)
Usually I don't join such conversations, but this thread is something different... it's good toilet fun!

greetz

der butz
Quote from lerts :o man of course i have meds

judging by the text - you don't...and that's the problem
ha is so sad most trying to tell me im crazy that my love is false

i wonder how the lizard man reward you

do they make you a pop star in a paralel time, or a billionaire or a king

you know im right i know you know im right and even i know you know i know im right but the re you beat me

i suppose i was wrong an evil person enlightened keeps being as evil

i can see it in your eyes

once i saw this girl i started thinking how ugly so ugly discustingly ugly the girl statred crying

a coincidence, a mirage or she was reading my mind

if it was only this
http://205.158.108.67/stuff/ROFL.jpg

Please mate, stop it!

This is soooo funny.

Do me a favour and post a story here, about what you want (e.g. how you've been kidnapped by aliens or how life is in mental hospital or sth. )
I'd LOVE to read it, I really really do!

greetz

der droolbutz
Maybe it's because you have a very poor grasp of English, but EVERYTHING you have said in the thread is complete nonsense.

Can you post in your native language (once), and we'll get a better English speaker to translate it for you?

With regard the last girl, maybe it was because you looked disgusted?
thst's what came into my mind :-)
all right ill tell you of one of my past lifes:

i belonged to a super advanced raced or reptilian origin beatifully human just with green skin and blue hair

we had the task of beatifulling the infinite timelines, one of the tasks was caughting losts, assasines rapers torturers and getting rid of them, easy you just had to trough them at scape velocity to the universe central balck hole

but this was not beatifull doing something bad to the bad doers i thougth so through genetic engineering i modified the adn of a race in order to potentiate free will or umpredictability at its most accelerating transformation of bad people into good people at amazing speeds

i was sent a really bad girl to test the new hardware and it turned out amazingly well

i announced it and then it started the nightmare, i was told a i had made a fraud that souls had to be exterminated and the race never to be ensouled again

i realized why right the way i made something that could break the jerarchy of the universe, peasants could become divine on a few thousands years ensouled in those hardware

the empire soon started seizing the planets where that hardware existed

the battle was terribly violent most from the empire ended at scape velocity in central hole dying

but i had an ace on my sleeve i didnt only beat the empire armour but i reached central black hole at never before seen speed reaching farthest from cnter than anybody before

but i knew something when someone is exterminated is actually not he just wait for next eon

the thing is the last of an eon, me, is the 1st on next

so now im the master of destiny but i am asleep and the empire enlightened everybody but me keeping me blind of my power to forge destiny and sending everybody in order to corrup me, though people who see me on 1st hand turn their back on the empire and turn to hte rebel side

well for the next chapter you might have to buy the book
And what are you smoking?

so now i caNT EVEN PLAY
(248 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG